batiron
9 years ago
2 weeks ago
There are currently a total of 22 national teams in my game after adding some customization.
What is the maximum number or limit of national teams?? Is there any `special packs` to maximize the number of national team?
Deleted Account #151676
I know the maximum Europe can handle is 54, used to be that there were 53 countries by default, giving you the option to overwrite an extinct nation, however with the addition of Gibraltar this year I don't think you can do that any more. I'm not sure about other continents but I'm sure there will be some restriction as we'll.
mons
17 years ago
3 hours ago
If you increase the game database size before starting a new game and choose to load all players from a particular nation or region, then I am sure you would get much more than 22.
Deleted Account #151676
I think I misunderstood the question, you can get more to choose from by selection addition detail when setting up the game. for example if you wanted to manage New Zealand you should choose to load all players from New Zealand which should enable enough detail to make NZ (or whatever nation you want) playable.
batiron
9 years ago
2 weeks ago
If you increase the game database size before starting a new game and choose to load all players from a particular nation or region, then I am sure you would get much more than 22.

Thx, that means the number of national team varies, which is afflected by what I choose in the League Selection Menu.

You'll need to Login to comment