Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t1.0-9/1910005_10152277375222616_4764814021300840034_n.jpg

Football Manager 2015 has been officially announced! The game is due out in November and new features will be announced in October.

Pre Order Here: http://goo.gl/g2KzmH

All the details are available here: http://bit.ly/FM15info
Crane
14 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
Might just stick with FM14 until around Xmas time like I did last year.
VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
I won't be buying it straight away this year.
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
Evil-Muffin7
16 years ago
15 hours ago
Im awaiting the Demo before i decide if i get it
NUFC-OMS
17 years ago
2 days ago
Premium
Same here really enjoying 14 atm
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago
Won't be getting FM15 for a long time.

My laptop is utter shite, I'll need a new one before I can play as my iMac is back in Brisbane.
Croy
13 years ago
4 months ago
Weird that nothing was announced already about the game (other than that it will be one). Possible they have some huge changes and sit on them in case they don't work out?

Anyways, since all my winter game time will be dedicated to WoD, I will wait until spring to buy it or until when I can get it below 18£ (never paid more for it)
Crane
14 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
They're releasing all the new features at once, in a 30 minute video or something, instead of once at a time over a couple of months. Perhaps why it seems a bit later.
George14brfc
12 years ago
3 years ago
Out November 7th
Dan
12 years ago
4 months ago

one month and counting!
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago
Any word on system requirements??
Crane
14 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
They'll be pretty much the same.

Not liking the RPG elements of creating a manager.
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago

The next month is going to absolutely drag in!
Dan
12 years ago
4 months ago
So the demo/beta version wil be out the 24th October correct?
Tommo.
12 years ago
1 year ago
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
Cant wait for Demo for our SS kits!
Dan
12 years ago
4 months ago
Cant wait for Demo for our SS kits!

I've downloaded them all already
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
I've downloaded them all already

Persee
10 years ago
2 years ago
Guys I have a question just to confirm if I want to purchase the game or not: What will happen with all the graphics in FM15? (SS kits, facepacks, logos ect..), will we be able to include them in the game as soon as the game will be out? Are the graphics going to be available and compatible with FM15?
paulcney
15 years ago
17 hours ago
Premium
Quick question; anyone know where is the cheapest place to pre-order the game with access to the beta version?

Cheapest I've found so far is £20.99 but that's without beta access, does any where beat this? Thanks.
Dan
12 years ago
4 months ago
Guys I have a question just to confirm if I want to purchase the game or not: What will happen with all the graphics in FM15? (SS kits, facepacks, logos ect..), will we be able to include them in the game as soon as the game will be out? Are the graphics going to be available and compatible with FM15?

Hi mate, graphics are already available for FM15, if you search our kits forum there are already the new 15/16 kits ready to download then you just need to save them and transfer them to the correct location when the game is released. logos should be the same as last year 'roughly' whilst I'm sure there will be a change in facepacks.
Quick question; anyone know where is the cheapest place to pre-order the game with access to the beta version?

Cheapest I've found so far is £20.99 but that's without beta access, does any where beat this? Thanks.

Where have you found it for £20.99? It seems most beta versions are set up at £29.99
seannn
9 years ago
7 years ago
Could someone post a link to the FM15 features. I'm working away atm and youtube is blocked on the browser. The internet is pretty (very) slow and I can't find anything on it for the life of me.

It would be massively appreciated.

EDIT: A screenshot of the new interface would also be fantastic.
Crane
14 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
Watched the documentary. Some good bits. Mostly over exaggerations and people telling the same bloody stories we've all heard. Paolo Nutini telling the Jason Manford story was cringe worthy.
Dan
12 years ago
4 months ago
Could someone post a link to the FM15 features. I'm working away atm and youtube is blocked on the browser. The internet is pretty (very) slow and I can't find anything on it for the life of me.

It would be massively appreciated.

EDIT: A screenshot of the new interface would also be fantastic.

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/FglkhmYQuV9dFfSVQUDYvArJoyqEJXmwpHuSEZn5.png

Video of all the new features is here: http://sortitoutsi.net/videos/view/12932/fm15-new-features-video-out-november-7th#comment_203963
Croy
13 years ago
4 months ago
I like how dark theme is default. I don't like how players look in 3D (bodiless giraffes ).

I would rather use Nvidia's streaming service than the one coming with FM since I bet it's not as optimized.

Anywho, overall is ok, can't wait to play it in the spring
seannn
9 years ago
7 years ago
Thanks lads.

I really like this sidebar also the vague ratings is a great concept.
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago
Watched the documentary. Some good bits. Mostly over exaggerations and people telling the same bloody stories we've all heard. Paolo Nutini telling the Jason Manford story was cringe worthy.

Got a link?
Crane
14 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
Nah, it was on some French site, but it got removed just after I'd seen it.

You'll need to Login to comment