DrewJS66
14 years ago
18 hours ago
Premium
I have a graphics folder ready for FM 15. It is over 35 GB in size and contains all the files needed for the new FM game. it has been mostly built up while I was playing FM 14. It has the cut out face mega pack and icons up to 6.10, the metallic logos up to 2014.10, all club kits by SS and 3D kits for 13-14 but have updated with the new 14-15 kits as they are released. This file also contains the mini stadium mega pack v2, a massive backgrounds mega pack plus european referees face pack plus new youngsters face pack. None of these files have been created by myself and are the hard work of all people who create these brilliant files. I have downloaded mainly from this site and some files elsewhere. The file just needs to be added as your new graphics file in the new game and it's good to go. I was going to share on the site as a torrent or zip file but would i need all permissions from graphics creators to do this? if allowed to do this I would keep updating the file whilst new kits, face packs etc are released. I know how long it takes to get a graphics file to this standard takes and to share with the community probably would help a number of people. Anyone have any suggestions? thanks.
scottpratt
16 years ago
2 years ago
It always nice to ask first, but i cant see there being a problem aslong as your nice in your request
Dan
13 years ago
5 months ago
I don't reckon it'll be allowed I'm afraid. I think Hammer who creates the SS Kits doesn't want a mega folder of all the kits together, feel free to go and ask his permission but I highly doubt it.
Evil-Muffin7
16 years ago
2 hours ago
I have a graphics folder ready for FM 15. It is over 35 GB in size and contains all the files needed for the new FM game. it has been mostly built up while I was playing FM 14. It has the cut out face mega pack and icons up to 6.10, the metallic logos up to 2014.10, all club kits by SS and 3D kits for 13-14 but have updated with the new 14-15 kits as they are released. This file also contains the mini stadium mega pack v2, a massive backgrounds mega pack plus european referees face pack plus new youngsters face pack. None of these files have been created by myself and are the hard work of all people who create these brilliant files. I have downloaded mainly from this site and some files elsewhere. The file just needs to be added as your new graphics file in the new game and it's good to go. I was going to share on the site as a torrent or zip file but would i need all permissions from graphics creators to do this? if allowed to do this I would keep updating the file whilst new kits, face packs etc are released. I know how long it takes to get a graphics file to this standard takes and to share with the community probably would help a number of people. Anyone have any suggestions? thanks.

Sorry mate but its not going to happen as there isnt just 1 person to ask about these there is 100s of people to ask some of them are not even available now. Plus most of these graphic have already got a torrent and or direct link to them not everyone wants kits in game or backgrounds etc.

It always nice to ask first, but i cant see there being a problem aslong as your nice in your request

Yes i agree its nice to ask but its not going to happen if it does so then the link will be removed once admin/mods find or get a report from it.

I don't reckon it'll be allowed I'm afraid. I think Hammer who creates the SS Kits doesn't want a mega folder of all the kits together, feel free to go and ask his permission but I highly doubt it.

Correct its not allowed not because Hammer9 doesn't want a MP.
DrewJS66
14 years ago
18 hours ago
Premium
Thanks for the heads up guys totally understand where everyone is coming from. Upload won't happen just thought I would be helping out. To all the people creating the graphics files keep up the good work.

You'll need to Login to comment