Gendo
12 years ago
1 year ago
Premium
Hey guys,

I had created a new career, starting off unemployed. I wanted to change it to reflect that I had joined a New Zealand side, NRFL Premier Bay Olympic. However, after unchecking the Are you unemployed? box and clicking submit, I reach this page:

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/HxkY0Z0jXbLZ5YTJUb0tpSqIb3LZ9fcxfdWvct3J.png

What seems to be the problem? Do you not have certain nations/leagues/clubs loaded in your database to access? Please help, thanks.
Footygamer
17 years ago
19 hours ago
Hmm I just edited your career and it worked fine for me.

Can you take a screenshot of the form before you submit it so that I can be sure i'm understanding you correctly.

p.s. (In my edit I made it so that you were managing in the New Zealand Championship, obviously this may not be correct)
Gendo
12 years ago
1 year ago
Premium
Actually, whatever you did, there are less options on the league list now to select. 5 in total, and they all work. I chose NZ Northern league 1 as it is the closest to what I'm in, but maybe it was something with the other leagues that didn't want to be recognized.
Footygamer
17 years ago
19 hours ago
Ah the reason you see 5 leagues is a different bug i've only just seen (when you change nation it shows all leagues, at first it only shows playable leagues).

Can you try changing to another nation, then back to New Zealand again and seeing if the problem persists.

If so can you tell me exactly what league you selected.
Gendo
12 years ago
1 year ago
Premium
https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/K3TsT63O7oprRGR4b4aR234FlIO0GmZDhA7axw6I.png

I see what you mean. Switched leagues out and back, and got the full compliment again. I chose NRFL Premier, same team, and I still get the page on the OP.
Footygamer
17 years ago
19 hours ago
Ah i've figured out what it is and it's my fault. I created a bug when adding all the gamedata stuff for the Live Data Update.

It's not an easy fix, but I know what I need to do and will get it fixed asap.
Footygamer
17 years ago
19 hours ago
Right this should be completely fixed now as well as a bunch of other fixes you probably won't notice.

This was quite a big fix due to our backend is organised taking 392 changes. So good chance I also made some bugs, keep me updated if you find any
Gendo
12 years ago
1 year ago
Premium
Thanks Rob! If I find any, I know where to reach you.
Gendo
12 years ago
1 year ago
Premium
Hi Rob,

6 months later I found another problem! It's smaller this time, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal, but you are missing some of the MLS teams in the drop down menu, like Toronto FC.

Could you please add them to the database for the future?

Thanks, dude.
Gendo
12 years ago
1 year ago
Premium
Oh wow, I'm an idiot. I assumed since the league was MLS, I was under the 'United States' tab, not the 'Canada' tab.

Nevermind, thanks though.

You'll need to Login to comment