barkers
16 years ago
1 year ago
Premium
Hi, not sure if this post belongs here but hopefully someone can help.

how can I change the location of the sports interactive folder from my c:\users\public\sports interactive (my ssd drive) to my other internal hdd?

cant for the life of me figure it out.

I don't want all the graphics files filling up the ssd.

thanks
VP.
13 years ago
3 weeks ago
You can change where your save games are stored but not sure if that'll also change the graphics folders too.
MarkC1984
11 years ago
7 months ago
Premium
In game, just change the destination folder to wherever you want it to point to for future games. I changed mine from C:\ etc, to E:\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015. You will need to restart the game for it to pick up the changes. If you have everything in your documents folder moved to the other HD, it should pick all graphics and skins up, as well as save games.

Hope this helps, post back if you need more help.
C_Coleman
13 years ago
4 weeks ago
Premium

You didn't say HOW to change the destination folder, which was the original question.

McG84
8 years ago
6 hours ago
Premium

Check out a video on Youtube by Nerdphonic, the video is titled Not Enough Disk Space? How to change where FM21 saves your graphics and save files

I know it says FM21 in the titles but it's the same concept for FM22 and FM23. I am unable to copy the link direct to the site as I am using my works computer at the moment and Youtube is er blocked haha

Hope this helps out.

Deleted Account #1094108
By C_Coleman 24 October 2022 - 11:23 AM UTC 

You didn't say HOW to change the destination folder, which was the original question.

Go to preferences > advanced, somewhere at the top you will have the option to change the location folder

You'll need to Login to comment