La Masia
12 years ago
4 years ago
Is there something I am missing here.

I want to loan transfer listed Borja Valero.

Fiorentina want 100% of his wages PLUS 240k per month

I don't understand, am I incredibly stupid? Not only do they want me to pay his full wages, thats fine, he will play for me, but they then want me to pay 7 times his wages ONTOP of that, just to have him on loan?

How in gods name does that work out? Not only that, but the 'expected monthly fee' is 400k. 400k for one player.

Lionel Messi's wages, for a 6 month loan

Surely there is something being missed here...by me, or someone else, because not a club in the world would pay 1/2/3/4 hundred thousand a month to loan a player

Help me out? Am I just being really thick, or do they want my entire wage budget for one player?
VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
Liverpool paid a rumoured £5m fee to loan Nuri Sahin from Madrid, plus all of his wages for a season. Now he only lasted 5 months before the deal being terminated meaning he would have cost Liverpool £1m a month, even if it had been for the whole season it would have still of been around £555k a month. Add on the £40k a week wages and its a ridiculous deal for a loaned player, but then it was Liverpool so i guess its not really a surprise.
Andrew♣
13 years ago
1 year ago
Is there something I am missing here.

I want to loan transfer listed Borja Valero.

Fiorentina want 100% of his wages PLUS 240k per month

I don't understand, am I incredibly stupid? Not only do they want me to pay his full wages, thats fine, he will play for me, but they then want me to pay 7 times his wages ONTOP of that, just to have him on loan?

How in gods name does that work out? Not only that, but the 'expected monthly fee' is 400k. 400k for one player.

Lionel Messi's wages, for a 6 month loan

Surely there is something being missed here...by me, or someone else, because not a club in the world would pay 1/2/3/4 hundred thousand a month to loan a player

Help me out? Am I just being really thick, or do they want my entire wage budget for one player?

£240k a month is not seven times his wages so i am not sure how you worked that out, valero earns £134k a month already not including bonuses. ''expected monthly fee'' is the total cost of the loan per month on your wage bill, £400k a month works out at £100k a week, certainly not lionel messi wages. you posted a similar thread previously to do with you trying to get odegaard on loan, i already explained it to you in that thread but you seem to have forgotten about it because you didn't come back with any response. it is frustrating to try to have a conversation with someone who creates a thread and then disappears, if you are going to create a thread then please be prepared to follow through and check it for replies, otherwise you are just wasting other peoples time...

You'll need to Login to comment