This post has been locked, preventing new comments.
Football Manager Graphics
- Football Manager 2023 Graphics
- Football Manager 2023 Player Faces
- Football Manager 2023 Logos
- Football Manager 2023 Kits
- Football Manager 2023 Backgrounds
- Football Manager 2023 Installation Instructions
Football Manager Guides Database
- Football Manager 2023 Guides Database
- Football Manager 2022 Guides Database
- Football Manager 2021 Guides Database
Football Manager Data Update
Football Manager Shortlists
- Football Manager 2023 Guides
- Football Manager 2023 Shortlists
- Best Football Manager 2023 Wonderkids
- Cheap Football Manager 2023 Wonderkids
- Football Manager 2023 Young Players aged 21-25
- Football Manager 2023 Best Free Players
- Football Manager 2023 Expiring Contracts
- Football Manager 2023 Bargain Players
- Football Manager 2023 Injury Prone Players
- Football Manager 2023 Richest Clubs
- Best Football Manager 2023 Facilities
- Football Manager 2022 Guides
- Football Manager 2022 Shortlists
- Best Football Manager 2022 Wonderkids
- Cheap Football Manager 2022 Wonderkids
- Football Manager 2022 Young Players aged 21-25
- Football Manager 2022 Best Free Players
- Football Manager 2022 Expiring Contracts
- Football Manager 2022 Bargain Players
- Football Manager 2022 Injury Prone Players
- Football Manager 2022 Richest Clubs
- Best Football Manager 2022 Facilities
Football Manager Downloads
- Football Manager 2023 Downloads
- Football Manager 2023 Skins
- Football Manager 2023 Databases
- Football Manager 2022 Downloads
- Football Manager 2022 Skins
- Football Manager 2022 Databases
- Football Manager 2021 Downloads
- Football Manager 2021 Skins
- Football Manager 2021 Databases
Football Manager Tactics
Football Manager Add Ons
This site is not endorsed by Sports Interactive or SEGA and is intended for entertainment purposes only. The views expressed on this site are the views of the individual contributors and not those of Sports Interactive or SEGA. The official Football Manager site can be found at www.footballmanager.com and the official forums can be found at community.sigames.com.
Hola, quería saber si alguien sabe crear o configurar un archivo config para bloquear un periodo de fichajes para todos los equipos del juego, como cuando activas la opción al principio de la partida. Me refiero a una partida que se está jugando. Estoy convencido de que se puede hacer y no ha de ser complejo, pero estoy verde en ese aspecto.
Si lo sabes o conoces a alguien que lo pudiera saber, échame una mano.
Hello, I wanted to know if someone knows how to create or configure a config file to block a transfer period for all teams in the game, like when you activate the option at the beginning of the game. I mean a game that is being played. I am convinced that it can be done and it should not be complex, but I am green in that regard.
If you know or know someone who might, give me a hand.
I haven't got access to the game to check for a few days
but I believe there is an EDT file called something like transfer embargo which may be save game compatible
Other than that fmrte allows you to add transfer bans
Viendo ayer el foro te vi ayer explicando como usar el generador de reglas y te iba a escribir para preguntarte.
Primero, gracias por contestar. Como hablamos distinto idioma me podrías pasar tú el documento EDT, me suena que hay uno en la carpeta por defecto, pero yo siempre vacío esas carpetas y ahora no lo sé encontrar.
Respecto a lo del FMRTE, yo tengo el FMRTE, pero no me consta o no sé hacer eso, podrías asesorarme en como hacer eso que dices.
Muchas gracias, saludos.
You need to post in English
Ok, my fault.
Watching the forum yesterday I saw you explaining how to use the rule generator yesterday and I was going to write to ask you. First, thanks for replying. As we speak a different language, you could pass me the EDT document, it sounds to me that there is one in the default folder, but I always empty those folders and now I can't find it. Regarding the FMRTE, I have the FMRTE, but I do not know or do not know how to do that, could you advise me on how to do what you say. Thank you very much, greetings.
go to FMRTE forums there if stuck
its easy to do
add transfer ban
add dates in
OK, it helps me. But since a couple of years ago, the FMRTE stopped including the finance tab in clubs that were not in a playable league, since the manipulation of their finances made the game crash, so this would help me, but to a certain extent as it couldn't block everyone. The DAT document of the transfers could you pass it on to me? Thanks for your time. Greetings.
its always been like that leagues have to be playable
however you can set up presets for transfer bans too as said discuss there for FMRTE
I have set up FAQs there showing how to set up presets
Thanks for your time. You have helped me a lot and you have put me on the right track. All the best.
Yes it is me, I have read the forums to which you have directed me but I am not clear on how to act. On the one hand, the Preset Manager tool, I have searched for it in google and in the forum and I don't know if it is a separate download, you have to buy it or where to get it. Then, regarding the preset that you hung up, called Trabsfer_Embargo_2.json being a template without referring to any equipment, I do not know what data I need to fill in to apply it to some. Seeing one that applies to a team or 2 or 3 would help me understand how it works and then in turn I would need to know if in a file of that type I could chain x seizures for x teams. And once done where I would have to place this file. And seeing this file, I do not know if you have explained it to me and I have not understood it (with the google translator I do not understand everything we talk about) I think that knowing how to do it could make a preset, not that it seizes equipment, if not that block transfers globally. Sorry for so much trouble but I have dived through the forums of fmrte that could talk about that but apart from the fact that I am close, I have not managed to have everything clear. Greetings.
The file I am attaching to you is the preset of yours that I am telling you about.
I forgot to tell you that at the beginning I saw that the file is put in a folder inside the FMRTE folder, but I don't know if to apply it to the game separately it has to be put in the DB folder of FM21 so that it affects the game or it is enough so that it affects him, let him stay in the FMRTE.
why are you asking here when this is about FMRTE and I have told you to reply there ?
also you are talking in riddles you googled for preset, is it a separate download…. yet you have the preset I made and I have explained over on the FMRTE forums where this goes and how to use it it cant be any clearer
everything you need I have done for you and it is covered in that linked thread all you have to do is put the preset in the preset folder within the Bracasoft folder
closing as answer given