You'll need to Login to comment
Football Manager Graphics
- Football Manager 2023 Graphics
- Football Manager 2023 Player Faces
- Football Manager 2023 Logos
- Football Manager 2023 Kits
- Football Manager 2023 Backgrounds
- Football Manager 2023 Installation Instructions
Football Manager Guides Database
- Football Manager 2023 Guides Database
- Football Manager 2022 Guides Database
- Football Manager 2021 Guides Database
Football Manager Data Update
Football Manager Shortlists
- Football Manager 2023 Guides
- Football Manager 2023 Shortlists
- Best Football Manager 2023 Wonderkids
- Cheap Football Manager 2023 Wonderkids
- Football Manager 2023 Young Players aged 21-25
- Football Manager 2023 Best Free Players
- Football Manager 2023 Expiring Contracts
- Football Manager 2023 Bargain Players
- Football Manager 2023 Injury Prone Players
- Football Manager 2023 Richest Clubs
- Best Football Manager 2023 Facilities
- Football Manager 2022 Guides
- Football Manager 2022 Shortlists
- Best Football Manager 2022 Wonderkids
- Cheap Football Manager 2022 Wonderkids
- Football Manager 2022 Young Players aged 21-25
- Football Manager 2022 Best Free Players
- Football Manager 2022 Expiring Contracts
- Football Manager 2022 Bargain Players
- Football Manager 2022 Injury Prone Players
- Football Manager 2022 Richest Clubs
- Best Football Manager 2022 Facilities
Football Manager Downloads
- Football Manager 2023 Downloads
- Football Manager 2023 Skins
- Football Manager 2023 Databases
- Football Manager 2022 Downloads
- Football Manager 2022 Skins
- Football Manager 2022 Databases
- Football Manager 2021 Downloads
- Football Manager 2021 Skins
- Football Manager 2021 Databases
Football Manager Tactics
Football Manager Add Ons
This site is not endorsed by Sports Interactive or SEGA and is intended for entertainment purposes only. The views expressed on this site are the views of the individual contributors and not those of Sports Interactive or SEGA. The official Football Manager site can be found at www.footballmanager.com and the official forums can be found at community.sigames.com.
Initially this thread was created to deal with users having issues purchasing FM22 on site etc now there is an update from the site Admin posted later in thread I have copied here for all users to see easily-
So the initial post below is no longer relevant -
Can all users having issues with purchasing FM22 on site and then getting issues using the license code on Steam please post your issue here.
Please post your question/issue in this thread only DO NOT start any other new threads or post on threads that have nothing to do with your problem.
Please be aware the site Admin is based in Australia and so be patient until he replies as he is the only person who can assist with this type of issue.
Users need to tag him in their posts and do so correctly eg @Footygamer if it isnt showing up all in BLUE like this you haven't tagged correctly so he wont be aware 😉
started a thread on this for you
moved to thread on this
I see via your shop orders that you both show this for FM22- Steam Code Status: 2
usually it states allocated this could mean it is a pre order only Footygamer can confirm this
strange thing is I didnt get a notification that you tagged me I just saw your post so might be an issue with tagging did you type kingrobbo or copy+paste it?
That was me, sorry. I typed it manually first time and it didn't turn blue so tried again in an edit. It's probably working fine
all good now
I have the same issue in that Steam tells me I already own the game.
I have recieved the email with the FM 22 Steam Code, however, when I add it.
The result is : However, if I look at the game on my store wishlist it doesnt say that I own it
seems to be an issue at this stage guys but Footy will resolve it when free
Hi @Footygamer I have the same problem - bought FM22 however when I try to activate on steam it says I already own the gamebit it’s definitely not in my library.
Sorry guys. FM22 shouldn't have been available on the site as we're still sorting some stuff with our supplier. You've accidentally been given FM21 codes instead in the meantime.
I'm going to get this sorted and you'll definitely have your codes well before beta release.
So it's turned out we are unable to sell FM22 this year.
Refunds are incoming for those who have already purchased.
Is this final?
I always like to buy through here to support the site but if it is not an option I will buy it from somewhere else.
Bought FM22 through Steam as didn't see it on here but haven't received code and when questioned I received this message: Telling me I already own a copy of the game!
You already own a copy of this game on Steam. CD Keys cannot be used to gain extra copies of games or Steam gifts. already own a copy of this game on Steam. CD Keys cannot be used to gain extra copies of games or Steam gifts.
If you are attempting to register a key for in-game content and having trouble, please double check the instructions you received with the key to make sure it is redeemable on Steam. Often in-game items are redeemable within the game itself. If you continue to have issues please contact the original seller of the key for further assistance. For more information on retail CD keys, please read this FAQ. already own a copy of this game on Steam. CD Keys cannot be used to gain extra copies of games or Steam gifts.
That's something you have to raise with Steam, then.
Mate this thread title says we can't sell it and to read the opening post
Your issue as Mons says should be discussed with steam directly
Just found out that you can't sell the game this year: bummed because I've been purchasing it through sortioutsi for the last three years. Anyways, I'll keep coming here for the great content you provide, of course 🙂
Awww man, that sucks. Sorry to hear that - loved buying here and supporting you all.
Gutted. Is there a reason they aren't allowing Sortsi to do this?