PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS, THANK YOU
|Belgium||Eerste klasse A||Eerste klasse B||National Division 1|
|Czech Republic||1. fotbalová liga|
|Denmark||Superligaen||1. Division||2. Division||3. Division|
|England||Premier League||Championship||League One||League Two||National League||National League North/South|
|France||Ligue 1||Ligue 2||National|
National 2 (not playable)
(Canet Roussillon Football Club Points Deductions)
|Italy||Serie A||Serie B||Serie C|
|Northern Ireland||Premier League|
|Portugal||Primeira Liga||Segunda Liga|
|Russia||Premier Liga||1. Division|
|Scotland||Premiership||Championship||League One||League Two|
|Spain||Primera División||Segunda División||Primera RFEF||Segunda División RFEF|
|Switzerland||Super League||Challenge League|
|Turkey||SüperLig||1. Lig||2. Lig Beyaz/Kırmızı|
|Ukraine (13 December 2021)||Premyer Liga|
- The files to have the 5sub are not compatible, I couldn't do it on my side either, sorry. Normally the substitution rules for the championships will be taken into account in the database of the new FM by SI
- The editor can only intervene on the results of the calendar of matches, it does not take into account all that is considered a cup game (champions league, europa league, national cup, second phase of championship and playoff) and it is impossible to add player stats
- With this file, the changes for the 2022/2023 championships are unfortunately not taken into account. Like the transition to 18 clubs for Ligue 1 in France or relegation in Turkey
- I had feedback that we couldn't recruit players during the summer transfer window 2022... Don't forget to uncheck "Disable First Window Transfer Activity" in the game setup, otherwise it's sure that you cannot transfer players
- The championships disputed over a single year doesn't work because the database has the championships for 2021 and not those of 2022 (with the accessions / relegations)
- Unfortunately the 2nd division of the Netherlands has been removed because it causes a bug which prevents the launch of the 2022/2023 season of the Dutch championships.
- For the clubs “Türkgücü München” and “Calcio Catania” I made sure that their whole match was played in such a way that it did not affect the real rankings and imposed point sanctions on them so that it be last in their championship.
- For "Extremadura UD", I followed the logic applied by the league manager, namely keeping the results of the matches played and the remaining matches will be forfeited by a 2-0 defeat, so I made sure that everything their match is played in such a way that the classification sticks to reality.
- For the Ukrainian championship, I put a folder with the necessary files to be able to continue the championship where it stopped
To begin the 30 May take the Custom Start date (from sortitousti.net), i put a screen to show how to get the custom date
If you want to start your party earlier, it is also possible by choosing the custom start date of your choice which is in the "Old Custom Start Date" folder. You can start from Monday, September 6, 2021 until Monday, May 30, 2022
Video explaining how to install it
In English (You should not install the "Kingrobbo FM22 Custom Start Date File" as shown in the video, there is already the file with the correct date in it, it would duplicate) :
Ps : Sorry for my english, I'm french and it was a long time i practice english. Luckily there is google translate
This post has been locked, preventing new comments.