|Belgium||Eerste klasse A||Eerste klasse B|
|Czech Republic||1. fotbalová liga|
|Denmark||Superligaen||1. Division||2. Division||3. Division|
|England||Premier League||Championship||League One||League Two||National League||National League North/South|
|France||Ligue 1||Ligue 2||National|
National 2 (not playable)
(Canet Roussillon Football Club Points Deductions)
|Italy||Serie A||Serie B||Serie C|
|Northern Ireland||Premier League|
|Portugal||Primeira Liga||Segunda Liga|
|Russia||Premier Liga||1. Division|
|Scotland||Premiership||Championship||League One||League Two|
|Spain||Primera División||Segunda División||Primera RFEF||Segunda División RFEF|
|Switzerland||Super League||Challenge League|
|Turkey||SüperLig||1. Lig||2. Lig Beyaz/Kırmızı|
|Ukraine (13 December 2021)||Premyer Liga|
- The files to have the 5sub are not compatible, I couldn't do it on my side either, sorry. Normally the substitution rules for the championships will be taken into account in the database of the new FM by SI
- The championships being played over a single year no longer take into account the calendar with the results since the 8th december update ... I am therefore obliged to withdraw the Brazilian and Swedish championships. I'm sorry for the fans of these 2 championships.
- The editor can only intervene on the results of the calendar of matches, it does not take into account all that is considered a cup game (champions league, europa league, national cup, second phase of championship and playoff) and it is impossible to add player stats
- Unfortunately the 2nd division of the Netherlands has been removed because it causes a bug which prevents the launch of the 2022/2023 season of the Dutch championships. At the moment I can't see how to solve the problem.
- I had feedback that we couldn't recruit players during the summer transfer window 2022... Don't forget to uncheck "Disable First Window Transfer Activity" in the game setup, otherwise it's sure that you cannot transfer players
- For the clubs “Türkgücü München” and “Calcio Catania” I made sure that their whole match was played in such a way that it did not affect the real rankings and imposed point sanctions on them so that it be last in their championship. The other teams will have just 2 more games played and lost compared to the current ranking.
- For "Extremadura UD", I followed the logic applied by the league manager, namely keeping the results of the matches played and the remaining matches will be forfeited by a 2-0 defeat, so I made sure that everything their match is played in such a way that the classification sticks to reality. This is why some teams will have 1 game played and won compared to the current ranking.
- For the Ukrainian championship, I put a folder with the necessary files to be able to continue the championship where it stopped.
- For the "Turkish Super League" a bug in the game means that the relegation system remains at 3 per season.
- If you find an error in the classification of a championship which is not due to a game shifted because of the national cup, do not hesitate to warn me, I can make errors by entering the scores.
To begin the 23 May take the Custom Start date (from sortitousti.net), i put a screen to show how to get the custom date
If you want to start your party earlier, it is also possible by choosing the custom start date of your choice which is in the "Old Custom Start Date" folder. You can start from Monday, September 6, 2021 until today's date
Video explaining how to install it
In English (You should not install the "Kingrobbo FM22 Custom Start Date File" as shown in the video, there is already the file with the correct date in it, it would duplicate) :
I will try to update it every Monday or Tuesday
Ps : Sorry for my english, I'm french and it was a long time i practice english
Thanks barcaseb for helping me solve the problem with the Danish league
Thanks @Footygamer for the video
You'll need to Login to comment