In some cases, the details in the FM database have been input wrongly, duplicated or not been input at all - and this results in some kits either not displaying or the text colour looking different to the kit.
One way of solving this is the use of a kits colour changes file, which ONLY works when applied BEFORE starting a new game.
Instructions below on how to install this file BEFORE starting a new game:
- Go to Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 20XX \ editor data \ put in all .fmf here!
- Delete all previous instances of this file or others named similarly.
- Put this file in there and start a new game. Voilà, problems sorted
if you don't want to start the game, you want your save game..you can..see below.👇👇
You can do it yourself with an in-game editor for your save game!
>>VIDEO HERE BY BOLID74!<<
Things this file will fix include:
1) fixing national or leagues teams kits in instances where they don't appear, like for example West Ham / Burnley
Wrong Colour Bar...
No third kits for Burnley...OR if they have the third kit, will fix the colour bar...
Will fix if default third kit as well.
2) removing kits from the database which are not in the SS kit packs, like for example this team
3) assigning the correct kit colours and/or styles in the instances where the FM database and the kit packs don't correspond
You'll need to Login to comment