I'm very happy to announce my "Increase Realism"-Megapack AUGUST Update for Football Manager 22!
This Megapack improves several values for over 220 Nations in-game to increase realism in Football Manager 2022 to a whole new level!
All files are made with my own created database to ensure consistency in the changes.
FM22 "INCREASE REALISM"- MEGAPACK AUGUST UPDATE EXPLANATION VIDEO:
! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING MY MEGAPACK!
1.Follow me on Twitter and Youtube to be "up-to-date"😉
2. Delete all previous files of my megapack in the editor-data-folder
3. Ensure that you do not use other mods which may conflict with my megapack like:
Youth Ratings, Market Values, Transfer Preferences, Sponsorship, Finances,
Languages, League Reputations, Awards, Derbies Injuries or Club Data
4. The whole megapack is almost always compatible with all league files (especially @davie77's Arround the World Megapack) , transfer updates and all kind of graphic mods.
5. I do not answer questions if my files are working with X or Y. If the general information above isn't enough for you, there is a List of files I recommend which are tested for compatibility on https://www.patreon.com/daveincid.
6. If you have questions, critics or you found a bug, please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE. Do not spam the comment section with those things, as it might confuse or upset other people. It also allows me to structure feedback better and work more effectively. I probably won't answer every question (I often receive the same question multiple times), please respect that. Thank you!
7. Please check first if the question is already answered. I already have limited ressources and my answer probably won't be that friendly if it turns out that you haven't read the text😉
8. If you are unsure how to properly install the mods, take a look here:
9. If you want some tips & tricks how to create a realistic game setup, take a look here:
10. All discussions about ALPHA/BETA/EARLY-ACCESS on Patreon via PM
11. For Fansites: Proper re-post is allowed, everything else isn't. - «Gentlemen's Agreement»
12. For Creators: Every copying of my work, even partly, is strictly forbidden and may be sanctioned
"INCREASE REALISM"-MEGAPACK AUGUST-UPDATE
- ALTERNATIVE YOUTH RATING (UPDATED)
- SALARIES, VALUES & SPONSORS (UPDATED)
- TRANSFER PREFERENCES
- CLUB TRANSFER PREFERENCES
- TAXES FIX
- CITIZENSHIP FIX
- WORLDWIDE AWARD FIXES (UPDATED)
- WORLDWIDE DERBY FIXES
- CLUB DATA FIXES (UPDATED)
- CLUB FINANCES FIXES (UPDATED)
- GEOGRAPHICS AND LANGUAGES
- NATIONS AGREEMENTS
- LEAGUE REPUTATION CHANGES
- TICKET PRICE ADJUSTMENTS (UPDATED)
- CURRENT CURRENCY EXCHANGE VALUES (UPDATED)
- REALISTIC INJURIES
- YOUTH & TRAINING FACILITIES IMPROVEMENTS (UPDATED)
- CLUB REPUTATION FIX
- MANAGER ATTRIBUTE ADJUSTMENTS
- PLAYER ATTRIBUTE ADJUSTMENTS (UPDATED)
- CLUB MORALE ADJUSMENTS
- MANAGERS CLUB PREFERENCES
- NATIONAL TEAM REPUTATION FIX
- NATIONAL TEAM ATTENDANCES
- PLAYER SALARIES ADJUSTMENTS (UPDATED)
- CHINA LEAGUE FILE
- OPTIMIZED LEAGUE FILES
ALTERNATIVE YOUTH RATING (UPDATED)
This file changes the National Youth Ratings, Game Importance and the State of Development of all Nations.
The Development-System has changed completely in FM22 compared to FM21! So I had to re-calculate all values. In FM22, we finally get "Lost Wonderkids"!
This is just awesome and adds a lot more realism by default already! Update: Further improvements
You will get:
- Better worldwide diversification of talent
- Every Nations have been calculated with over 15 criterias such as, HDI (Human Development Index), Average attendances, population, financial ressources and many more!
Update: Due to the last SI update in December and no changes in the winter update, I had to adjust (increase) the youth ratings because the mechanism behind the newgen intake has changed.
SALARIES, VALUES & SPONSORS (UPDATED)
This file has massively improved compared to FM21!
Salaries are now more oriented towards real data in all Nations. A Player in Ghana no longer earns 500k a year, but maybe 30k.
Worldclass Players will now earn more money. Default is too low in this area. Instead of around 20m€/y they now earn up to 40m€/y (Bruto of course).
The market-values have been adjusted in such a way that they result in more realistic transfer fees.
The sponsor-values where calculated according to various criteria in order to show the existing situation as well as future increases down to a Nations financial power. They are also calculated to balance the financial situation of club finances in the long-term. Clubs usually struggle much more financially IRL as it is in FM. With these adjustments, this should be represented more accurate. Clubs can get rich and they can get into debt. but they need constantly be careful how they spend their money.
With the latest update there is much more dynamic within the FM-World. Smaller Clubs can rise and bigger Clubs can fall. Update: Further improvements
Those changes are big...I'm really excited about this one!
There are Leagues which are known as "Development»-Leagues". The whole league in general buys young players and sell them to bigger ones. With «Club Transfer Preferences» this can be partly added to a specific Club but the effect might disappear once a new Chairman takes over.
Now...I researched all Nations on transfermarkt.com and analyzed the average age of signings of the last 5 years for all Top-Division-Clubs.
If the average age is below 24, its added as a national preference. It works like a charm! This will now not only represent the transfer-flow in terms of nationality more accurate, its now also by age! Update: I’ve made significant changes regarding to the current real-world-situation.
The following Nations are affected:
CLUB TRANSFER PREFERENCES
There are some Clubs, which have a specific preference for a nationality of players which doesn't affect all Clubs in it's Nation. I've researched over as they are only a preference and not a general club philosophy.
This file is for Clubs where this preference has been held at a high level for years. Within the January-Update, this has been massively expanded. Now it contains 58 (29 before) Clubs from 38 (18 before) Nations. The changes includes wheter specific Nations or age-preferences. (or both)
There are some missing taxes in Austria and Germany which are leading to a too good financial development of the Clubs.
I made corrections for 95 Nations for "years to gain nationality". It was quite difficult to get it right because sources sometimes vary and you can't add "received citizenship through good relations with local politicians". There are some interesting years included. Might be worth scrolling through the Nations to find out
WORLDWIDE AWARD FIXES (UPDATED)
This file fixes literally all missing and unlogical award-reputations in all Nations and in all international competitions aswell according to my own research-database.
This is very important when it comes to a players transfer-behaviour, his loyalty, his career-path, his market value, the reputation of a Club and much more!
The best player in a weak League will now be much quicker unhappy if he wins awards and he thinks he is too good for the Club. Convincing these players to stay is much more difficult! On the other side it's a chance for a Club to grow their reputation if they are able to keep these players. It's very tricky but it adds so much more dynamic!
Update: Further improvements
Most important awards created for over 200 Nations worldwide, like:
- Best Player of the Season
- Best Youngster of the Season
- Best XI of the Season
- Best Manager of the Season
- Best Topscorer of the Season
All these awards are of course in line with all existing reputation-values to fit perfectly into the whole system!
Please Note: The league needs to be set as playable to see the awards! I highly recommend to load at least 1 Nation per continent, otherwise the continental awards will not work!
WORLDWIDE DERBY FIXES
This file adds 300+ missing Derbys from Clubs and Nations in over 50 Nations aswell as over 1000 reputation-adjustments to ensure a logical worlwide behaviour.
There are Derby's included like:
- "The Volga Derby" between Rubin Kazan and Krylia Sowjetow
- "La guerra del futbol" between El Salvador and Honduras
- "Derby of Ghana" between Asante Kotoko and Accra Hearts of Oak SC
and soo many more!
CLUB DATA FIXES (UPDATED)
This file has been further improved and adds a lot of missing data for over 1500 1st and 2nd-Division-Clubs in 150 Nations worldwide:
- Nicknames of Clubs
- Correct Stadium set
- 89 new Stadiums created
- Rivals added
- Year founded
- Club Colours
CLUB FINANCES FIXES (UPDATED)
This file now plays a crucial part for the «Sponsorship» part of my «Salaries, Values and Sponsors»-File. This is big, really big!
In the editor, Sponsorship-deals of most clubs have ticked the option «renew income». This can be compared to an arcade-racing-game in the past, when you should lead 2 rounds ahead but suddenly the 2nd placed driver appears in your back-mirrow. In other words, no matter how bad a club performs, sponsorship deals will be always similar to the one set in the editor. This keeps big teams big for like forever. I have now deleted those «renew income» worldwide for all 1st and 2nd-Division-Teams. The result is a higher level of dynamic in long-term-saves.
Update: Further improvements
GEOGRAPHICS & LANGUAGES
Don't ask me how much time this file cost me^^ Update: Further improvements
- Added missing Inhabitation-Ranges for over 5500+ Cities
- Added correct Number of Population for 1250+ Local Regions
- Added 500+ Cities to their Local Region
- Added missing Coordinates of over 1800 Cities
- Added missing Altitude-Values for 4200+ Cities
- Added City-Attraction-Values for all Cities worldwide
These changes affect:
- The distribution of place of birth's for Newgens
- More realistic travel-costs
and definetly other stuff too which I haven't found out yet😉
- Added over 100+ new official languages worldwide
- Increased language-difficulty by 30% to avoid, players learning a language too easily
- 181 Nations edited
- 1800+ Local Regions edited
- a lot of single Cities edited
This will represent the diversity of Nations languages much better. Beside adding official languages to Nations there are also Non-Official Languages added to represent People who speak a 2nd or even a 3rd language without having it's Nationality.
I for myself speak some spanish, but I have no relation to any spanish speaking Nation.
All data is from official sources like wikipedia etc.
It could be that some data are already ingame by default compared to FM21. In this case those data will be overwritten, as it would be nonsense to check them all one by one. This isn't a problem at all🙂
German Version: Die deutsche Version befindet sich in einem Extraordner. Wenn du mit dieser spielen möchtest, dann lösche die englische Version und ersetze sie mit dieser.
This file by DaveThe Editor is now again included. It adds 24 agreements between Nations. You can find this information in the Nation-tab-overview!
LEAGUE REPUTATION CHANGES
This file lowers the gap slightly between the Top-Nations and all the others in Europe. It also boosts Top-Nations outside of Europe slightly and should improve the balance in longterm-saves. Update: Further improvements
TICKET PRICE ADJUSTMENTS (UPDATED)
I have adjusted Ticket-Prices in Nations, where they are getting calculated wrongly, which often leads to way too rich teams in certain Nations. This mainly affects South America (Bolivia, Colombia, Venezuela etc) but also other Nations like Iran, Iraq. It's still not possible to add the correct prices but at least it's much more realistic right-now and prevents Clubs or whole Nations to be a financial powerhouse for no reason. Update: Further improvements
CURRENT CURRENCY EXCHANGE VALUES (UPDATED)
Most currencies now corresponds to the status of mid July (where data is available, otherwise the next possible) Update: small fix
Injury file was "reactivated" and was primarily intended to lower the high CA of older players and to boost rotation, which in turn benefits the young players in terms of both their CA and reputation. There is a Extrafile available in german. Don't use both at the same time.
YOUTH AND TRAINING FACILITIES IMPROVEMENTS (UPDATED)
Every club in the database has received an X increase from the existing values (Youth Facilities, Training Facilities, Youth Importance and Youth Coaching). Nothing has changed in the difference between the clubs. This is extremely important to improve the overall balance. Update: Further improvements
CLUB REPUTATION FIX
Minor adjustments to improve club behavior in general Update: Further improvements
MANAGER ATTRIBUTE ADJUSTMENTS
This file increases all manager’s „Youth Training“ attribute by 2. It’s a new approach to encourage managers to bet more on young players and lower the too high average age of clubs in general. Whether it fulfills this function is not clear with the mass of changes. It doesn’t do any harm and if it only has a positive influence of 1%, then I’m happy😉
NATURAL FITNESS ADJUSTMENTS (UPDATED)
I racked my brain for a long time about this file, wheter I should create it or not. It works great, but not everyone will enjoy it (especially the romantics who want their beloved player rocks the league until he’s 40)
I finally decided to do it because I got good arguments from some fm-researchers too:
1. Older player’s physical stats are in some cases not adjusted every year
2. The current ability (CA) of older players is in some cases not adjusted every year
3.Neither is the ability to get injured but players are more likely to be when they are getting older
All players in the DB have reduced the following attributes by 1-2:
- natural fitness
The overall impact is marginal, Mo Salah still won the Ballon d’Or in a test-save aged 37. However it has a positive impact on the whole database and this is all I care about😉
CLUB MORALE ADJUSTMENTS
This file should better represent the current state of mind in the clubs.
Most clubs were very good edited, but some were too good and some too bad. Above all, media reports and the current table in the largest Nations were included. As the new Manchester United manager, your first dressing room speech will probably be rather sobering 😛
I hope that this will make the league table more realistic, especially in the first year
MANAGERS CLUB PREFERENCES
This file was made due a complaint of a user that Jürgen Klopp "always" signs for ManC after Liverpool. This won't happen anymore😉 I do see a lot of potential in further improve this file once SI made their final update and I know with what I can work with the next half year
NATIONAL TEAM REPUTATION FIX
It looks like the national team reputation has a bigger influence in terms of league reputation as I thought. It confuses me because down to my logic, it shoud be the other way around^^ Anyways for the overall balance I've lowered all National Team Reputations by 5%.
This helps for a less strong increase of League Reputations and (not 100% sure yet) encourages the AI to nominate younger players into the National Team.
NATIONAL TEAM ATTENDANCES
I have created a new file where all national teams have their real average-attendances. Unfortunately, Football Manager does not implement this 1:1 and the number of in-game attendances is often much higher than it should be. I have already adjusted these in a first step. Further reductions may be needed. However, it already brings that little extra realism with it, and that's what it's all about 😉
PLAYER SALARIES ADJUSTMENTS (UPDATED)
I've created a small file where I've adjusted some player-salaries. Those affect players who still had their old salaries before they signed for a lower league team, which has a massive negative impact on club finances.
CHINA LEAGUE FILE
I've created a new league-file for China. It's almost identical with the default one and only contains small adjustments for league rules. The default game leads to way too low transfers (not even €1 million for foreigners) despite the clubs have a ton of money. Now it works way better. This seems to have changed with 22.4., as I haven't seen that one before.
OPTIMIZED LEAGUE FILES
I have optimized the following 5 nations to make the game run faster overall:
Japan, Portugal, Sweden, Romania and Austria. These adjustments achieve speed improvements of between 10-40% (depending on the selected setup). You can find out more about the changes in my monthly YT video.
1. It is not compatible with other league files of the same nation
2. The performance improvement depends heavily on the hardware. So it can be bigger or smaller for you than in my own tests
PLANS FOR SEPTEMBER-UPDATE:
A lot 😉
HOW TO INSTALL "Increase-Realism Megapack" in FM22
Place the files in: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022/editor data
NEW SAVEGAME IS REQUIRED
You'll need to Login to comment