HOW TO INSTALL THE FACE PACK
This involves a bit of work, so you'll still need to be patient, but eventually, there is a way to replace those images.
1) Unzip Regen UID Finder
2) Place folder in Sports Interactive/FM22/graphics/faces
** (For Mac = HD/users/user/Library/application support/sports interactive/fm2022/graphics) **
3) Then in the game go to Preferences > Interface and untick "Use caching" and tick "Reload skin when confirming" – Click Apply
4) Take a look at your Inbox and see if you have any messages from your Press Officer & Personal Assistant or search for any other staff whose face you want to replace, they now have a black image with a number and make a note of this number, e.g., 1584 for the Press Officer.
PLEASE NOTE there may be several entries using the same image depending on the size of the database you have loaded.
5) Rename your chosen images as the regen numbers you found in step (4), create a folder & name it "000Staff" and move the faces you renamed as well as the config file into the new folder. This is so that FM can read the staff faces first before it reads any other face packs you have.
Now make sure the Regen UID Finder folder from step (2) is removed for your FM graphics folder and that you have placed the "000Staff" folder with the staff faces into your graphics folder.
* * CLEAR CACHE AND RELOAD THE SCREEN! * *
As you can tell from the above process, this is a bit tricky, so it's one for the die-hard gfx mod fans, but I hope this helps.
TO SEE MORE OF MY WORK, PLEASE VISIT MY PATREON PAGE BY OPENING THE HTML FILE IN THIS PACK.
You'll need to Login to comment