This is FLUTSKIN Version 8.0 for FM23!!
First of all I would like to give a great thank you to all FM fans who choose to play with FLUTSKIN and always keep me motivated to still editing the skin and gave me new ideas!!!
A special thank you to all of players who decided to distinguish my work with a donation!! Although just a small part of FM Players who use the skin made a donation (I edited the skin as a hobby and, as you know, completely free), I always feel honoured and happy when people recognize the work done and decide to contribute. So, I reinforce, I have to give a special thank you to that friends of FlutsKin!!!!!!
Also a thank you to all the skin makers who indirectly contribute to my work, and a special thank you to PATRES10, from fmslovakia for the 2D default kits (especially tailor-made for FlutSkin), to MICHAEL MURRAY since I started editing the match inbetween highlights panel based on his amazing work, to QVORDRUP, for the metallic “Round country flags” and his great collaboration in the “country locator maps”, to NUNO KOPIO for the “Square shiny flags” I included as alt files (for using as an alternative to the “Round country flags”) to PMPOU for his great contribution with many tickets to customize the skin, to DAZS8 for his great work in the addons for Flutskin. I also thank you for the contributes made by NOLEAFWILEN and RICHBELL.
In FlutSkin you can find so many changes comparing to the default skin that I can’t present all of them here. I suggest you to go through the panels in order to see with your eyes all the changes!!
Main Changes in Version 8.0
- Tactics Overview Panel (now the subs bench includes the player pictures)
- Inbox panel (the height of the head bar was increased and tweaked)
- Match Inbetween highlights (now all the panels can be resized with the mouse, in height and width, for a better customization)
- Data hub → next opposition tweaked
- Player popup panel tweaked (pros and cons panel included in the drop down arrow)
- New alts included (tickets alts - thank you PMPOU!; alt for black sidebar)
- Some other tweaks here and there
Main Changes in Version 7.0
- Club Overview Panel (now 5 tabs, new information and tweaks)
- Player Overview Panel (new information and the panels arrangement tweaked)
- Tactics Overview Panel (bigger pitch, subs bench on the left and information about previous matches with the opponent tweaked)
- Home panel (more results included in the results panel)
Main Changes in Version 6.0
- New tab included with more information
-Player Overview Panel
- Now you can use 6 (!) different tabs full of information
- Team full names included in the match scoreboard of UEFA competitions
-Match Team News panel
- Now you can choose among several tickets (I included tickets regarding UEFA competitions, BWIN Portuguese League, Bundesliga and a generic ticket, but, of course, you can customize your skin with the tickets you want)
-Reported bugs fixed
“Main Changes” in Version 5.0
- “New” Club overview panel
- now includes 3 different tabs including much more informations: club details, club history and key information (this tab full of club information). In the first tab the “followers in social networks” was included in the top middle panel.
- “New” stadium overview panel
- now includes much more stadium information
- “New” Nation overview panel and general panel
- Now include new information about each nation
- Player overview panel tweaked
- colours of attributes boxes and analysers tweaked
- Non player (staff) panel tweaked
- Current and Potential ability included
Please note that many of the screenshots above are not corresponding to the current version of the skin. As soon as possible I will try ti update the screenshots.
“Main Changes” in Version 4.0
- Player overview panel
- new set of tabs in the top middle box. Some of those tabs include new ring graphs of attribute analysis profile (physical, mental, technical, goalkeeping, defensive and offensive) which were created based on the great work of GROOT in his Electric Panther Skin. Thank you my friend!!; The other tabs include persoal details, biography and player stats full of data.
- Player attributes panel
- New tabs included in the middle boxes of the panel; stats box tweaked (with more data)
- Individual training panel
- New 5 tabs included
- New Bookmarks button included (now you can easily bookmark your favourite panels and have quickly acess to all of them)
- Lots of tweaks in player/staff list displayed in inbox panel (with much more information)
- Other tweaks here and there
- A few new alts (now you have a total of 24 alts for customize your Flutskin. However, please note that some of them could not entirely correspond to the current version of the skin)
- Finally, I would like to thank you Robin Heart who challenge me to do new things in the skin and gave me a new background picture for including in the background selector. Thank you, my friend!
“Main Changes” in Version 3.0
- Match inbetween highlights panel tweaked (now includes new information – pass map and match momentum – and four tabs for easily choose the information we want to see during the match)
- Ingame editor included in match day header panel
- Club affiliates panel tweaked
- Club overview panel tweaked (club details tweaked)
- Some other tweaks here and there
- Reported bugs fixed
- New Alts added:
- 1. grey titlebar and sidebar
- 2. player attributes not displayed (since I didn’t test all the panels, if you find a panel including player attributes yet, please let me know)
- 3. club details in club overview panel as it was in the last version of the skin
“Main Changes” in Version 2.0
- New Intro panel, now with 4 backgrounds rotating with each other
- New ticket picture in the pre-match panel (thank you, NunoKopio, for the new image)
- A few panels in news panel tweaked
- Competition Team stats panel and competition player stats panel
- Shorlist panel
- Player coach report for contract negotiations
- Player coach report for contract promises
- Tactics set pieces panel
- Team report scout report panel
- Scouting centre assignment card for recruitment focus panel
- Coach summary report boxes (player profile panel and player attributes panel)
“Main Changes” in Version 1.0
- Intro panel (new background included)
- Social news (size of the panels increased)
- New alt for match titlebar/scoreboard, including clock, teams (only the team logos) and score
- Reported bugs fixed
- Note 1: I also decided to keep the panels of the Uefa Cups, Bundesliga and EFL as default. However, I included a new alt for those who prefer using the match titlebar of the FlutSkin, in all competitions.
The pack includes many alt files for customize the skin (please read the read me file included in the pack) and several tutorials: 1) how should be the configs for the stadiums packs; 2) how can you adjust the size and the place of the kit number in player overview panel; 3) how can you do the 2D kits adapted for Flutskin. BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE ALT FOLDERS AND ALSO AT THE READ ME AND TUTORIAL FILES!!
You can download the 2D packs prepared for Flutskin (titlebar and player overview panel) here in sourtitoutsi. FC style kits https://sortitoutsi.net/content/44727/2d-kits-1819-for-flutskin-titlebarplayer-overview-v10 SS Kits style https://sortitoutsi.net/content/57825/ss-kits-as-logo-left-for-flut-skin
If you prefer SS'kits as default kits, you can download this and replace the kits folder located here: Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\skins\fm2022flutskin_dark\graphics\pictures\kits
However, if you prefer edit your own kits, I also included in the pack a .pdf file explaining how you can edit the kits for Flutskin.
The sortitoutsi Backgrounds Megapack includes player, competition and stadium backgrounds, as well as beautiful city images: https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/17/sortitoutsi-backgrounds-megapack
As always FlutSkin is completely free to download and I hope you enjoy it. However, if you want, you can reward my work donating whatever amount you wish. Any small amount is really appreciated.
You can donate by clicking here:
THE SKIN IS TOTALLY COMPATIBLE WITH 1920x1080 SCREEN RESOLUTION AND 4k (windows display settings 200%; game 100%).
YOU SHOULD USE IT IN FULL WINDOWS, ICONS ONLY
Important note regarding TV LOGOS:
Although the default tv logo is the one I use, of course you can easily change it; for that you just have to go to skin/graphics/icons/tv logos. In that folder there is a alt folder with many TV logos. You just have to replace the tv logo.png and the tv [email protected] for that one you want. Of course you should rename the new logos as tv logo and tv [email protected] You also can use other logos made by you. The procedure to use them is exactly the same. However, I should remember that yo should use logos with the right height. For tv logo you should use 25px and for the @2x you should use 50px.
This skin was made to work properly in 3840x2160 (4K with windows display settings 200%) and also 1920x1080 (1080p) full screen mode, sidebar icons only. As a result, some panels won’t work properly in other resolutions.
[b]How to add Flut Skin in FM23[/b]
Download and extract the .zip file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Place the "fm2023flutskin_dark" folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\skins
[*] Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
[*] Start FM23 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
[*] You should see FM 2023 Flut Skin dark - 8.0 as an option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
[*] Hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.
You'll need to Login to comment
Hello @flut been meaning to ask this for a while…
I use the alt for match titlebar without managers - timer left. had no issues until a more recent update (V6). everything works as expected, except for the Carabao and FA Cup where instead of the custom titlebar (like i see for friendlies and EPL) I get this (also the clock doesn't show as it must be white font on white background). any advice as i tried all the steps again (including in comps folder) but no change.
Since I don't use that, I can't test it but have you tried to remove the folder tactics/comps/eng? (note that I really don't know if it solve that problem…sorry).
Now you can download the FlutSkin V8. I'm not sure but I believe this is the last version of your FlutSkin for this season!
I would like to thank you all for your preference and support and a special thank you for those who decided to recognize my work with a donation!! Thank you!.
Thanks flut for your hard work again, again and again…
Some great touches maestro. Particularly liking the resizeable IBH panels feature.
What is the Folder for Tickets? i cant find anywhere to use Alts
…Football Manager 2023\skins\fm2023flutskin_dark\graphics\boxes\custom
Hello, I play in French Ligue 1 and the tickets are those of Portugal. I take those of Ligue 1 in the right folder, for me. How can I change it ?
any chance to change matchday font? This font looks like no space between words..
Hi 6scholl6 and bartdude: I am glad you like it and thank you for your continued support!!!!
Hi Chrissy10970: what exactly you want to do? To place the french ticket in the correct folder and/or to change anything in the xml (the name of the competition)?
Use these files (place the font file in the fonts folder of the skin) and the xmls in the competitions folder of the skin.
Can you help me…???
I don't know what happen with “player overview popup selector panel” because in this picture is everyhing OK but in the picture 2 doesn't work right. My resolution is 100% standard and window mode in 4k.
Thank you a lot…!!!
If you put the mouse in the last player of the list (Michael Gash), show it the wrong way…It's very rare
Sorry, I mean “player personal details popup panel”…
Hi. I really don't know what happens and is weird. In my game is okay. Therefore, I really don't know how to help you…sorry. Maybe is due the fact that that player have also two profiles (for player and for staff) and the game shows another line for a tab bar…But I'm not sure and for analyse that it will be necessary to have something similar and I have not yet.
Well, it was if you knew how solved it.
If you get a solution, please put it.
I try to download the v8 on 23 march and the winrar was corrupt. would appreciate if it can be uploaded again
Hi, I want to see french L1 tickets when I play with my french club. Thanks.
You can take that player (Michael Gash) like example, because is the start of the save…If you want, of course
I tested it today and it seems is okay. And there is no other people referring that problem….Plase try again and if you still find that problem, please send me a PM.
1 Go to the alts folder with tickets and copy the files for french league 1 (3 files); rename them as ligue1
2. Place them in graphics/boxes/custom/ticket
3, Open the xml match team news panel.xml
4. Go to code line 932 and change:
<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/ticket/bwin" id="abcv" size="0" default_height="250" default_for_everyone_else="true">
<translation id="title" type="use" value="Liga Bwin" />
<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/ticket/ligue1" id="abcv" size="0" default_height="250" default_for_everyone_else="true">
<translation id="title" type="use" value="Ligue 1" />
Thanks for let me know! I started a new game for take a look on that problem and, indeed it is there. I believe I found the problem, however after some tests I couldn't find a way to solve it.
The problem is indeed related to the fact that Gash have two profiles (as player and as staff). There is a xml responsible for that code. However, everytime I try to change the code the problem still remains. In fact the game assumes the “layout” of the staff popup (which is narrower than the layout/box of the player popup) but the “code” of the player popup, which is weird but is what happens. I tried to find how can we change the width of that popup boxes in order to increase the width of the staff/non-player popup box….but, without success. I really don't know how to change the width of the player/non player popup panels. Of course I could try to adapt the information in the panel. However the information in the player popup will be also changed.And between get worse the player popup or keep the bug in a panel which israrely displayed, I prefer not change anything and live with this bug 🙂
Well, thank you for try to solve it.
It's a minor bug that don't change nothing the experience in the game…
Hi there will this work with 1366x768?
Many thanks to you for your work and your help. Amazing work.
I use it on my Macbook Pro with 2560 x 1600 at 85% zoom, and it works well, with some small tinkering here and there.
Oyuncu adları taktik sayfasında görünmüyor
I believe there is a conflict with other skins in your game. Please keep only this skin (and this version) in the skins folder of the game, clear the cache and reload the game.
I decided to work on that panel. Now is fixed. I had to remove the back kit in order to have both the player popup and the player/non player popup working without bugs. I believe at the end is not bad 🙂
Here are the files (one for player folder and the other for non player folder)
thank you very much
I'ts perfect like that. I prefer this one than other
Great job, thank you…!!!!