This is FLUTSKIN Version 8.0 for FM23!!
First of all I would like to give a great thank you to all FM fans who choose to play with FLUTSKIN and always keep me motivated to still editing the skin and gave me new ideas!!!
A special thank you to all of players who decided to distinguish my work with a donation!! Although just a small part of FM Players who use the skin made a donation (I edited the skin as a hobby and, as you know, completely free), I always feel honoured and happy when people recognize the work done and decide to contribute. So, I reinforce, I have to give a special thank you to that friends of FlutsKin!!!!!!
Also a thank you to all the skin makers who indirectly contribute to my work, and a special thank you to PATRES10, from fmslovakia for the 2D default kits (especially tailor-made for FlutSkin), to MICHAEL MURRAY since I started editing the match inbetween highlights panel based on his amazing work, to QVORDRUP, for the metallic “Round country flags” and his great collaboration in the “country locator maps”, to NUNO KOPIO for the “Square shiny flags” I included as alt files (for using as an alternative to the “Round country flags”) to PMPOU for his great contribution with many tickets to customize the skin, to DAZS8 for his great work in the addons for Flutskin. I also thank you for the contributes made by NOLEAFWILEN and RICHBELL.
In FlutSkin you can find so many changes comparing to the default skin that I can’t present all of them here. I suggest you to go through the panels in order to see with your eyes all the changes!!
Main Changes in Version 8.0
- Tactics Overview Panel (now the subs bench includes the player pictures)
- Inbox panel (the height of the head bar was increased and tweaked)
- Match Inbetween highlights (now all the panels can be resized with the mouse, in height and width, for a better customization)
- Data hub → next opposition tweaked
- Player popup panel tweaked (pros and cons panel included in the drop down arrow)
- New alts included (tickets alts - thank you PMPOU!; alt for black sidebar)
- Some other tweaks here and there
Main Changes in Version 7.0
- Club Overview Panel (now 5 tabs, new information and tweaks)
- Player Overview Panel (new information and the panels arrangement tweaked)
- Tactics Overview Panel (bigger pitch, subs bench on the left and information about previous matches with the opponent tweaked)
- Home panel (more results included in the results panel)
Main Changes in Version 6.0
- New tab included with more information
-Player Overview Panel
- Now you can use 6 (!) different tabs full of information
- Team full names included in the match scoreboard of UEFA competitions
-Match Team News panel
- Now you can choose among several tickets (I included tickets regarding UEFA competitions, BWIN Portuguese League, Bundesliga and a generic ticket, but, of course, you can customize your skin with the tickets you want)
-Reported bugs fixed
“Main Changes” in Version 5.0
- “New” Club overview panel
- now includes 3 different tabs including much more informations: club details, club history and key information (this tab full of club information). In the first tab the “followers in social networks” was included in the top middle panel.
- “New” stadium overview panel
- now includes much more stadium information
- “New” Nation overview panel and general panel
- Now include new information about each nation
- Player overview panel tweaked
- colours of attributes boxes and analysers tweaked
- Non player (staff) panel tweaked
- Current and Potential ability included
Please note that many of the screenshots above are not corresponding to the current version of the skin. As soon as possible I will try ti update the screenshots.
“Main Changes” in Version 4.0
- Player overview panel
- new set of tabs in the top middle box. Some of those tabs include new ring graphs of attribute analysis profile (physical, mental, technical, goalkeeping, defensive and offensive) which were created based on the great work of GROOT in his Electric Panther Skin. Thank you my friend!!; The other tabs include persoal details, biography and player stats full of data.
- Player attributes panel
- New tabs included in the middle boxes of the panel; stats box tweaked (with more data)
- Individual training panel
- New 5 tabs included
- New Bookmarks button included (now you can easily bookmark your favourite panels and have quickly acess to all of them)
- Lots of tweaks in player/staff list displayed in inbox panel (with much more information)
- Other tweaks here and there
- A few new alts (now you have a total of 24 alts for customize your Flutskin. However, please note that some of them could not entirely correspond to the current version of the skin)
- Finally, I would like to thank you Robin Heart who challenge me to do new things in the skin and gave me a new background picture for including in the background selector. Thank you, my friend!
“Main Changes” in Version 3.0
- Match inbetween highlights panel tweaked (now includes new information – pass map and match momentum – and four tabs for easily choose the information we want to see during the match)
- Ingame editor included in match day header panel
- Club affiliates panel tweaked
- Club overview panel tweaked (club details tweaked)
- Some other tweaks here and there
- Reported bugs fixed
- New Alts added:
- 1. grey titlebar and sidebar
- 2. player attributes not displayed (since I didn’t test all the panels, if you find a panel including player attributes yet, please let me know)
- 3. club details in club overview panel as it was in the last version of the skin
“Main Changes” in Version 2.0
- New Intro panel, now with 4 backgrounds rotating with each other
- New ticket picture in the pre-match panel (thank you, NunoKopio, for the new image)
- A few panels in news panel tweaked
- Competition Team stats panel and competition player stats panel
- Shorlist panel
- Player coach report for contract negotiations
- Player coach report for contract promises
- Tactics set pieces panel
- Team report scout report panel
- Scouting centre assignment card for recruitment focus panel
- Coach summary report boxes (player profile panel and player attributes panel)
“Main Changes” in Version 1.0
- Intro panel (new background included)
- Social news (size of the panels increased)
- New alt for match titlebar/scoreboard, including clock, teams (only the team logos) and score
- Reported bugs fixed
- Note 1: I also decided to keep the panels of the Uefa Cups, Bundesliga and EFL as default. However, I included a new alt for those who prefer using the match titlebar of the FlutSkin, in all competitions.
The pack includes many alt files for customize the skin (please read the read me file included in the pack) and several tutorials: 1) how should be the configs for the stadiums packs; 2) how can you adjust the size and the place of the kit number in player overview panel; 3) how can you do the 2D kits adapted for Flutskin. BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE ALT FOLDERS AND ALSO AT THE READ ME AND TUTORIAL FILES!!
You can download the 2D packs prepared for Flutskin (titlebar and player overview panel) here in sourtitoutsi. FC style kits https://sortitoutsi.net/content/44727/2d-kits-1819-for-flutskin-titlebarplayer-overview-v10 SS Kits style https://sortitoutsi.net/content/57825/ss-kits-as-logo-left-for-flut-skin
If you prefer SS'kits as default kits, you can download this and replace the kits folder located here: Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\skins\fm2022flutskin_dark\graphics\pictures\kits
However, if you prefer edit your own kits, I also included in the pack a .pdf file explaining how you can edit the kits for Flutskin.
The sortitoutsi Backgrounds Megapack includes player, competition and stadium backgrounds, as well as beautiful city images: https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/17/sortitoutsi-backgrounds-megapack
As always FlutSkin is completely free to download and I hope you enjoy it. However, if you want, you can reward my work donating whatever amount you wish. Any small amount is really appreciated.
You can donate by clicking here:
THE SKIN IS TOTALLY COMPATIBLE WITH 1920x1080 SCREEN RESOLUTION AND 4k (windows display settings 200%; game 100%).
YOU SHOULD USE IT IN FULL WINDOWS, ICONS ONLY
Important note regarding TV LOGOS:
Although the default tv logo is the one I use, of course you can easily change it; for that you just have to go to skin/graphics/icons/tv logos. In that folder there is a alt folder with many TV logos. You just have to replace the tv logo.png and the tv [email protected] for that one you want. Of course you should rename the new logos as tv logo and tv [email protected] You also can use other logos made by you. The procedure to use them is exactly the same. However, I should remember that yo should use logos with the right height. For tv logo you should use 25px and for the @2x you should use 50px.
This skin was made to work properly in 3840x2160 (4K with windows display settings 200%) and also 1920x1080 (1080p) full screen mode, sidebar icons only. As a result, some panels won’t work properly in other resolutions.
[b]How to add Flut Skin in FM23[/b]
Download and extract the .zip file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Place the "fm2023flutskin_dark" folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\skins
[*] Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
[*] Start FM23 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.
[*] You should see FM 2023 Flut Skin dark - 8.0 as an option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
[*] Hit the Confirm button.
Please note this skin is provided as is. It has nothing to do with Sports Interactive or SEGA and won't be supported by them.
You'll need to Login to comment
Yes I understand..but I always have the background image of the player ... I downloaded the FMT Stadium Superpack pack..I placed it in the "graphics" folder .. but nothing .. they are not seen
what is the installation path of the stadiums? which ones to choose? .. thanks always for your availability
take the player profile pic out of the graphics folder. and leave stadiums in.
ie..the "face" folder inside the FMT Stadium folder?
its the same as the "background" for squad view.
can you take a screenshot of the folder location?
iv stopped doing things like that… as i have noticed things popping up around the “web” that look very similar to what im looking at.
I await an answer from the master Flut ...
@flut Something i have noticed is when selecting the no managers, referee etc panel it shows them in all cup games but not league games.
It's a consequence of the files within the match/comps/eng/eur/ger folders which display differently according to the competition being played. Best that flut answers this one. Personally, I like the variation.
Hi Flut, great job every year! It works with a display 2560x1440??
Long live Flut. Congratulations on another magnificent work. When are you planning to launch the update, since there is only the beta version of the skin???
Amen to that. I'm avoiding skins that hide attributes in loyalty to Flut, but I'm hoping it's not too long before I can stop shielding my eyes!
Which zoom are you using?
sorry, I'm not English and I spelled it wrong... it's a question. Does it work with displays 2560x1440?
why is the number always so big?
Really like using your skin, one thing Ive noticed is that the scout reports do not show on the right hand side as the attached images. On the main FM game when you go to scout report actual text is on the right hand side, but on your skin there is nothing. Hope this can be fixed
Keep up the great work
Have a look at this thread and you will find the right answer more than one time…
i found it but cant find .pdf
where is it?
Bielsa: I really can’t help you since everything is okay in my game, as I told you. The last thing I can say is that make sure that when you reload the game you don't have, in preferences, the "use of the cache..." box with a tick (must not have a tick)
NVHeat: regarding the screenshot you place with the Champions league formation I can’t help you since I didn’t change anything in that panel.
Fascinoso: thanks! Regarding your question, I believe that happens because the game is reading the players backgrounds folder before the stadiums folder. Try to do the following experience:
Evil-Muffin: I believe Bartdude is right. I didn’t try but I believe you only place the alt for “no managers” in the english league folder (match/comp/eng/efl). For using no managers in all competitions, you should copy the alt for no managers to match folder, to the 4 folders inside eur folder, to Bundesliga folder and to efl folder. Please let me know if it works.
Wujek, Sergio27 and Andyinasia: thanks. I will release the version 1.0 soon. However, please don’t expect great changes since I just made small tweaks and fixed the bugs found (in fact I have no time to dedicate to the skin in these days…). Regarding a Mod, I will add a new Mod for the match titlebar scoreboard using only the team logos, result and clock (nothing more)
Andyinasia: regarding the “no attributes” mod, we have to wait for Rich work, since is he who usually edit that version (I have no time to do it).
tomnan: Thanks. Regarding your question, 6scholl6 is asking you about what is the ZOOM (in the game) you are using, since I believe he can help you.
wazza1971: Thanks. Regarding you problem, if you look at the screenshot of the skin you can see that, in that panel, there is much more information. It works well in my game. Thus, try to clear the cache, exit and reload the game. Keep only this skin in the skins folder.
Mortiis: For remove the current ability in that panel, go to yacs information.xml and remove <integer value="PCAB" /> Regarding the kit number, please read the pdf I included explaining how you can edit it.
Now you can download the version 1.0 of the FlutSkin.
I would like to say that, please, don't have great expectations, because this version contains the reported bugs fixed and just small tweaks.
Thank you all!!
Thanks @flut the more backgrounds to edit the better for me personally.
Gone old school myself……now can anybody tell me what skin this image is from (its an old one) ?
looks like championship manager to me.
No….wrong answer mate
Its from a skin that introduced me to skins for FM called Steklo
does look similar thou…..if you look back….
Tested in the EPL, CL all seems fine so far adding the copy to each sub folder such as CL, EL etc
Thanks a million for your work. It is amazing and increases the enjoyment of FM year after year.
Just wondering I have quickly photo shopped the player profile pic. Is it possible to change the font of the player name (like an autograph, didn't you do this another year?) as well as the font for the shirt can this be edited as well. For the pic I just used 2 x fonts that were freely available online. Also where it says coming soon for the stadium, can this be updated to the correct stadium pic? Thank you so much in advance.