How to unlock the Polish Lower Leagues on FM2020
1) Download the Data File.
2) Drag the file into your "Editor Data" folder. located at \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\editor data. If this folder doesn't exist, create it.
3) Open Football Manager 2020 and start a new career, In the top right of the screen, under "Database", make sure this Data File is selected.
4) Click "Advanced Setup" in the bottom right.
5) Once the database has loaded, click "Add/Remove League", then tick "Poland". The Polish lower leagues will then be playable.
- Created By: bigpole
- Date Created: 19 Nov 2019
- Last Updated: 20 Jun 2020
- Last Comment: 20 Jun 2020
- Downloads: 324
- File Name: Polish Lower Leagues down to 6th level 1.0 (20.4 version).fmf
- File Size: 1.23MB
- File Type: fmf
- Views: 2443
- Comments: 14