This application will allow you to start Football Manager on any day of the season of your choice, with the complete real fixtures, results and league tables, just the same as in real life. So rather than starting a career in July each year, you could take control of a real life scenario such as Aston Villa being massively adrift in February, or trying to cling on to the title as Leicester (or even maybe Arsenal!).
Real life fixtures, results and league tables are included for the following leagues:.
- England - English Premier Division
- England - Sky Bet Championship
- England - Sky Bet League One
- France - Ligue 1
- France - Domino's Ligue 2
- Germany - German First Division
- Germany - German Second Division
- Holland - Eredivisie
- Italy - Serie A
- Portugal - Portuguese Premier League
- Spain - Spanish First Division
- Spain - Spanish Second Division
- Real fixtures and results for cup competitions are missing
- League Play Offs will not have results at the moment
- There is no data for player stats and form
How to install it
Follow these simple instructions to install our Football Manager Data Update.
Unzip the folder and place it in: Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2017 / Editor Data
Start a new career, select "Database" at the top and make sure all the files named "sortitoutsi.net Real Fixtures" are ticked along with the "sortitoutsi.net Custom Start Date" file you want to use.
(you should only have one custom start date file, you won't be able to continue if you have two selected).
Now click "Advanced Setup" and you'll be asked what leagues you want to add. Click "Add/Remove Leagues" to choose your leagues and make sure you also select the "sortitoutsi.net Custom Start Date" nation (it's listed under Africa).
Now in the bottom right hand side select your start as "sortitoutsi.net Custom Start Date" > "Start of 2017 Season".