Poe
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
After our recent recruitment drive - we are pleased to announce the following members are now part of the staff setup here, some of them you may not have heard of but we are sure you'll warm to them as we have and we are sure that they are of the right calibre to take Susie forward.

Dazs8 - An excellent skin maker - Daz will be producing great skins for download, as well as providing graphical support in the Graphics section.

Cymro - A welcome return for Cymro, who will be taking over the Challenge section.

DanW19 and Shedender - Dan and Shedender will be taking over the careers section, providing fresh input and helping others along with their FM careers.

Tyrion Lannister - Tyrion Lannister will be helping us in the players section.

George14brfc - George14brfc has been appointed to the staff team to help out in the General FM sections across the board.

JL94x4 - JL94x4 will be helping to produce Sortitoutsi.net's official data update from this point forward.

MarkC1984 - MarkC1984 will be the author of our new monthly newsletter.

Sam - Last but not least is a return to the staff team for Sam, who will become our social media guy - helping run our Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Tumblr.

In addition to this VP has returned as admin - alongside myself, Rob, KEZ_7, Rowan, mons and TomDixon77.

Welcome to the team everyone
DazS8
14 years ago
3 hours ago
Thanks Poe, glad to be here.

Got some interesting ideas for skins and other graphics.
I will be re making the TV Logo pack which was hugely popular last year, had lots of people asking about it.
A few changes to the Omega skin, plus I hope to start work on Team Specific Skins if people are interested.
Looking forward to working with you all and thanks once again for the opportunity.

DazS8
mons
17 years ago
4 minutes ago
Welcome to all the new staff
Johno
17 years ago
1 week ago
Premium
Dan
12 years ago
4 months ago
Thanks Poe and everyone

Haven't really had chance to properly get on the site the last few days due to work, tomorrow night or Wednesday will be my day off so will be a chance for me to have a proper looks around!
VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
Thanks Poe and everyone

Haven't really had chance to properly get on the site the last few days due to work, tomorrow night or Wednesday will be my day off so will be a chance for me to have a proper looks around!

You're fired.
kfnielsen
17 years ago
18 hours ago
Premium
Welcome all staff
alice in wonderland
MarkC1984
11 years ago
6 months ago
Premium
I look forward to getting the newsletter done and sent out monthly (with some help obviously) for members to download. At present, the aim for me is to have a copy of the newsletter done so members can download it for various things. Kindle, Apple products, Android, and old fashioned PDF. If there are any things that you think should be included in the first edition then shoot me a PM.

I will be making a start tomorrow sometime on it, and am working to a deadline of April 16th for publishing my first newsletter here. I look forward to getting to know you better over the coming years.
Eric Portapotty
14 years ago
1 week ago
What would the newsletter have?
Fantastic
13 years ago
1 week ago
My new column, "Why I hate Football Manager."
MarkC1984
11 years ago
6 months ago
Premium
Well, promoting the Forum, links to challenges. One idea I had was to put a challenge into each newsletter and then run it for a few weeks and have the results up in the next newsletter. For those who like writing their careers as a diary/story, I might feature one of them each release. Or a few of them. Like a 'this is getting a lot of interest, if you haven't already seen it check it out'.

In short, anything to do with FM is fair game. Tactics, guide to best players to sign, skins, mega packs etc. I will be making a start later on, so if you have anything to contribute let me know via PM.
George14brfc
12 years ago
3 years ago
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
Welcome to all....make sure sortitoutsi keep alive!
TorreZ
13 years ago
8 years ago
Awesome news, hopefully gives SIOS a bit an injection of life!
Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
I would personally like to commend George14brfc. his enthusiasm needs to be commended. he is either a jobless weirdo without a bird, or a skiving school teenager with too much time on his hands. either way good on him for finding the time.
I'm neither. I am just sad.
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
Dazs8 didn't stay staff for very long.
VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
Was personal reasons, can't say any more than that on here.
George14brfc
12 years ago
3 years ago
I would personally like to commend George14brfc. his enthusiasm needs to be commended. he is either a jobless weirdo without a bird, or a skiving school teenager with too much time on his hands. either way good on him for finding the time.
I'm neither. I am just sad.

ha ha ha cheers mate! Neither of those things thankfully just spend alot of time on FM
Gendo
12 years ago
11 months ago
Premium
Didn't get to say it at the time, but cheers to all that have been recently appointed on staff!
mons
17 years ago
4 minutes ago
@seammoss, if you keep posting that in places which are as completely irrelevant as this, I'll have to ban you as a spammer, which I wouldn't like to do.

This post has been locked, preventing new comments.