Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 11 minutes ago
misiakow commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
28 minutes ago
mozinho commented on: Standard Official Kits FM2017 Thread
46 minutes ago
Chandler1514 broke the record for FM2020 Biggest Win with 23-0 Carlisle United
55 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
1 hour ago
kingrobbo commented on: Latest FM update
1 hour ago
Mark! commented on: Latest FM update
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 91694 changes from 364 contributors.
2 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER FM20 | #77 | FINAL DAY ACTION! | Football Manager 2020
2 hours ago
lembergman commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
2 hours ago
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 91676 changes from 364 contributors.
3 hours ago
mons commented on: Please help- trouble getting any skins, logos etc to work
3 hours ago
Ben Getty commented on: Please help- trouble getting any skins, logos etc to work
3 hours ago
Ben Getty commented on: Please help- trouble getting any skins, logos etc to work
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 91640 changes from 364 contributors.
3 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: **EPIC RAGE QUIT** | Football Manager 2020 Bath City | FM20 LLM Ep 27
3 hours ago
Ivs commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (11/02/20)
4 hours ago
lolmappo commented on: Lets go on a European journey, man!
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 91631 changes from 364 contributors.
4 hours ago
leftfoot commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
leftfoot added a download: mix pack 10 images
5 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 91603 changes from 363 contributors.
6 hours ago
bigno9 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
6 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
6 hours ago
juve_man commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
6 hours ago
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
7 hours ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #49 - Playoff Semi Finals | Football Manager 2020
Discussion
Had another winner tonight! £25 ws on England, Spain, Belarus to win and over 1.5 goals in the Russia game Iver 2.5 in the Lithuania game, Lithuania scored in injury time to bag me £133!

Got £8 on Ecuador and Venezuela/draw which would return £17, Ecuador currently 1-0 up, Venezuela 1-0 down

£5 on Colombia, Argentina, Brazil and uruguay for the early.morning kick offa returns £61
This afternoon's failure has been placed.

£5 on Charlton (to beat Rotherham), Middlesbrough (to beat MK Dons), Sheffield United (to beat Bury), Exeter (to beat Hartlepool) and Dundee United (to beat Kilmarnock) and that'll return £100 if it's successful, which it won't be ffs, because I'm the one that's bet on it.
Mine for this afternoon:

£20 on Man City (to beat Palace), Middlesbrough (to beat MK Dons), Gillingham (to beat Blackpool), Forest Green (to beat Southport) returns £105 if successful!

Also got £5 on Over 2.5 goals in the bayern munchen game and the real madrid game, Dortmund to win, Juventus, Arsenal and City to win, Rangers to score both halves
Well my bet's done with the first cab off the rank.

Had Chelsea to draw or win, obviously lost.
Well my bet's done with the first cab off the rank.

Had Chelsea to draw or win, obviously lost.

You should know better than to bet on the early kick off by now!

I need city to score! thats all!!
This afternoon's failure has been placed.

£5 on Charlton (to beat Rotherham), Middlesbrough (to beat MK Dons), Sheffield United (to beat Bury), Exeter (to beat Hartlepool) and Dundee United (to beat Kilmarnock) and that'll return £100 if it's successful, which it won't be ffs, because I'm the one that's bet on it.

Wow, I really need to give the fuck up as just two teams (Middlesbrough and Exeter) won this afternoon while Dundee United and Sheffield United both lost and Charlton drew - so glad I don't think I'll have time next week to place a bet, or at least I hope I won't.

Mine for this afternoon:

£20 on Man City (to beat Palace), Middlesbrough (to beat MK Dons), Gillingham (to beat Blackpool), Forest Green (to beat Southport) returns £105 if successful!

Stop winning bets, cunt.
Mine for this afternoon:

Also got £5 on Over 2.5 goals in the bayern munchen game and the real madrid game, Dortmund to win, Juventus, Arsenal and City to win, Rangers to score both halves

BOOM

BOOM!
Chelsea to win or draw
Bayern Munich
Arsenal
Manchester City
Real Madrid
Manchester United
Barcelona
Juventus

Was €10 to return like €360 and I swear to god if Barcelona and Juventus win I give up.
Todays hopeful:

Over 2.5 goals - Darmstadt 98 v Bayern Munchen
Wolfsburg to beat Hertha BSC
PSG to beat Reims
Valencia to beat Real Betis

£20 returns £105, same odds as my fourfold that won last weekend
€30 on Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich and PSG to win.

Then Bournemouth, Manchester City and Everton to qualify.

Returns €171.92, fingers crossed
Atletico won 2-0.

Lewandowski won 5-1.

Bournemouth leading 1-0, City 4-0 up against Sunderland and PSG 1-0 up at HT.

Everton losing though letting me down
Everton equalized so I cashed out for €110.

€80 profit \o/
Have €15 on Tonga, Zenit, Bayern, Barcelona and Arsenal tonight.

Returns €50.
Well last night failed horribly.

So let's go again.

€10 on Manchester United, Manchester City, Atletico Madrid, Juventus, Real Madrid and PSG to win.

Returns €261, but really just hoping a few goals go my way and can cash out for like €120-€150.
Atletico Madrid losing 2-1 after being ahead and Manchester City now behind.

Bet's fucked now sure
I've stuck to singles, doubles and trebles this weekend and after depositing £25 I've alresdy withdrawn £100, not massive profits admittedly but it's better than losing on longshots

Got £30 on a holland and Italy win double at 5pm, holland have been poor but should surely best Kazakhstan and Italy shoild beat Azerbaijan. Returns £55
Latvia have come from 2-0 down away to Iceland to make it 2-2.

Looks like it's going to cost me 30 euro.
Gone for a little punt on this tonight, odds looked good, but theres probably a good reason for that:

http://i.imgur.com/mTO6IRL.png?1
bet365 have their risk free £50 bet on Arsenal vs Bayern tonight chaps! Defintiely worth getting on to get some extra pennies!
I've had fuck all luck betting lately.

5 or 6 bets in a row with one team letting me down.
I actually can't remember the last time I placed a bet, don't miss it for sure - always lost ffs.
Got around eight on in total tonight. Anyway, here's three of them.

£5 on each.

Peterborough, Portsmouth & Barnet to win & BBTS = £365.75
Roma, Sheff Wed, Walsall to win & BTTS = £893.75
Chelsea, Brighton, Hull, Reading, Birmingham, Bury all to win = £1056.23
Twitter - @ManUtdTarrant
Medium - @JamieTarrant
Manchester United, Shakhtar Donetsk, Manchester City and Real Madrid.

€15 to return €365.67

I'd cash out for half that tbh
I started 10 quid to 1k challenge last week, got to about 50 quid after a few bets on betting higher odds than I needed to... Then had over 1.5 goals in Wolves vs Derby and Newcastle Norwich, but cashed it out for 50 quid.. Stuck that on Ireland vs Argentina and the bloody Irish fucked me /o\

Starting again tonight, 11.13 on Atletico and Juve. Juve being fucktards at the moment
Well fuck Juve, match fixing cunts
I started 10 quid to 1k challenge last week, got to about 50 quid after a few bets on betting higher odds than I needed to... Then had over 1.5 goals in Wolves vs Derby and Newcastle Norwich, but cashed it out for 50 quid.. Stuck that on Ireland vs Argentina and the bloody Irish fucked me /o\

Starting again tonight, 11.13 on Atletico and Juve. Juve being fucktards at the moment

I had a 12 fold on.... Ireland let me down and it cost me €800 after Arsenal, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid won.

Also had Chelsea and United to draw or win.

Seen a betting page on facebook the other day that got from £25 to £2500!!
It's fairly easysish if you're strict enough with it. I was going through it and chasing too high odds (Ireland were 2.2 ffs, but looked like they were going to win it from there). Other than Juventus yesterday most of the other bets were dead certs
Thinking about putting this for tomorrow's games:

Stoke to win
Leicester to win
Arsenal to win by 2 goals or more

10 would get me 136.6

What do you guys think?
http://i.imgur.com/hYLi2QE.png
Login to post a comment

Login Register