Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 17 minutes ago
bari999 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (06/09/19)
37 minutes ago
Chrissy10970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
53 minutes ago
Baja commented on: FK Josanica ND 2011 Novi Pazar Teampack
1 hour ago
Armagedon_55 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 224903 changes from 727 contributors.
2 hours ago
liverpool8 commented on: FAILED WONDERKIDS FC (Interactive Story)
3 hours ago
Dominik21 commented on: Is this legal to download in Germany?
5 hours ago
bakizp commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
bakizp added a download: FC Red Star Belgrade Youth (5 missing images) Teampack
5 hours ago
bakizp commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
bakizp added a download: FK Partizan Beograd Teampack
5 hours ago
SirTAVARES commented on: Data Tweaks by SirTAVARES [FM19]
6 hours ago
Tatavo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
6 hours ago
Tatavo added a download: FK Josanica ND 2011 Novi Pazar Teampack
7 hours ago
bayram Kesgin commented on: FM18 Summer Update (All Premier League Summer 2019 Transfers + English Leagues Updated!)
7 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Is this legal to download in Germany?
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 224890 changes from 727 contributors.
7 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
7 hours ago
HRiddick added a download: Colchester United Teampack
8 hours ago
krissmed commented on: Is this legal to download in Germany?
8 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Is this legal to download in Germany?
8 hours ago
krissmed commented on: Is this legal to download in Germany?
8 hours ago
nampuk commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 224531 changes from 726 contributors.
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 224531 changes from 726 contributors.
10 hours ago
Dominik21 commented on: Is this legal to download in Germany?
10 hours ago
Dominik21 added a topic: Is this legal to download in Germany?
11 hours ago
StarDust79 commented on: FM19 Megapack 55 European Updates by claassen
11 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM19 Megapack - 11.13 OUT NOW [09/09/2019]
13 hours ago
AdamRK commented on: (FM19) Worldwide Journeyman
Discussion
BBC now reporting contract talks are open with De Gea
It would be fantastic if it was done by tomorrow's match. Spanish press are saying it could be done within hours. Mendes and De Gea's family spotted at Carrington yesterday.

«This comment has been edited»

Assuming there is a buyout clause, but incredible news.
Viva David De Gea.

Tbh it was always a fairly likely scenario if he stayed.

If he didn't sign a new contract the absolute worst case scenario for him would have been a serious injury towards the back end of the season, leaving him without a club and without a contract. By signing a new contract, in that worst case scenario, he's guaranteed 4 years earnings and a vastly improved salary.

Signing a new contract, with our without a release clause, gives him some certainty. Whether he goes or stays next summer is anyone's guess, but its undoubtedly put the cards in our hands now.

Shame the club can't pat themselves on the back over this though, the situations only come about through sheer incompetence and luck.

Sheer incompetence definitely, but we've come out winners in the situation. Fuck you Real.

Delighted with the news, win win for us. Gonna be a great atmosphere tomorrow.
Yeah I'm very happy, just wish we had been playing him as would be either 1 or 3 points better off.

Rooney out today apparently, hamstring. Didn't arrive at the hotel with the players. Hope its just 'mind games' though. Rooneys been poor but I don't want Fellaini up top thanks.

Martial to start please, at least he'll run.

I love this man.
Nice to see Hector 'He's not that sort of player' Moreno send another guy off on a stretcher today.
Nice to see Hector 'He's not that sort of player' Moreno send another guy off on a stretcher today.

Bitter much?

His tackle on Shaw wasn't horrid. Shaw was incredibly unlucky that Moreno's trailing leg caught the leg Shaw had planted. Had Shaw's foot not been planted in the ground he could have ridden the challenge in the usual way which would have likely meant no injury.

You want to see a bad tackle, go watch Tevez's one where he snapped the guys shin. That was awful.
Shaw was incredibly unlucky that PSV played a reckless idiot who can't tackle.

I've seen Tevez's too, I wouldn't even dignify that by calling it a tackle. Horrific.
Monaco's chairman on Martial:

“There was another club that offered even more than United,” he told Marca. “I will not say how much, but the fixed price, without variables, it was even better. And also they offered us to have him for a further year in Monaco.

“But the boy wanted to go to Manchester, it was his dream. And we let him go with the bonus of 30million euros. Had it not been for so much money, he’d have stayed.”

The 'other club' is reportedly PSG.
Angel Di Maria has admitted he never wanted to leave Real Madrid and join Manchester United.

Di Maria when signing for United: "The only team I'd leave Real Madrid for is Manchester United."

Glad we got rid of this twat. Also glad L'Equipe has turned against him already:

Bit weird. You'd think he'd say he hates Man Utd when signing for them.

Scholesy's comments are getting embarrassing now.

Could someone tell me - why didnt The Glazer Bastards hire von Klopp? We are wasting time with van Gaal as our capo di tutti capi. Red Devils play very boring as well awful footie under LvG command. No passion, no cojones, no results, no sexy etc.
"And then it is always difficult to score goals and then we have to wait a long time. We controlled the match for 89 minutes but we didn't control one minute and we could have been defeated again. If Doumbia scores, it is before the goal we score and then I am sitting here very differently. But we deserve it totally I think

"That was the only attack of CSKA Moscow that a player of Manchester United stepped in on the wrong way and then David De Gea has saved us and after that Michael Smalling has saved us."

All hail Mike Smalling, the superior Smalling twin.
Paul Scholes is now criticising Schweinsteiger for not doing enough.

Getting a bit pathetic now.
He's a monumentally shite pundit.

Did you hear him talk about our defence the other day?
Yep. And last night he again didn't criticise Rooney, this time criticising Martial - who apparently doesn't look like he cares whether he scores or not. Tbf that title belongs to Rooney.

Whereas Keano was brutal with Rooney.
Just thought I'd say that a month or so on an Arsenal forum a resident United fan said that Martial could be the world's first billion pound player.
Struggling for goals, so we loan out a striker. #bantz
Red Issue claim Rooney has been dropped due to turning up to training with alcohol in his system.

I remember reading a while back after he broke the England record, he had a 'hamstring injury' afterwards but that was apparently a lie: he didn't play the next United game due to drinking too much.
Was in the crowd watching Everton last night.
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif -------- http://rs648.pbsrc.com/albums/uu204/JeWeL1980_photos/7505xjc54lf3np.gif~c200 -------- http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif
Red Issue claim Rooney has been dropped due to turning up to training with alcohol in his system.

I remember reading a while back after he broke the England record, he had a 'hamstring injury' afterwards but that was apparently a lie: he didn't play the next United game due to drinking too much.

He's had previous too, the game against Blackburn with Rafael and Park in midfield that cost us the title a few seasons back him, Evans, and Gibson were banned for being out on the piss.
Not saying this is true, but its not impossible.

As for the Everton thing, if Luke Shaw can manage to fly to Germany with a broken leg to support his mates in the biggest game of our season so far I'm sure our 'inspirational leader' could bloody well try too.
I'm not going to repeat the rumours here, but there's some very serious stuff regarding Rooney floating around which perhaps better explain the complete loss of form and his recent absence with an ankle injury despite not injuring his ankle.

Sad if true.
I'm not going to repeat the rumours here, but there's some very serious stuff regarding Rooney floating around which perhaps better explain the complete loss of form and his recent absence with an ankle injury despite not injuring his ankle.

Sad if true.

Any substance to these or just Twitter talk?

Gotta be taken with a pinch of salt for now but yeah, hope there's nothing in them.

http://i45.tinypic.com/35jcvmr.png
Any substance to these or just Twitter talk?

Gotta be taken with a pinch of salt for now but yeah, hope there's nothing in them.

No idea.

It's a bit weird though that our captain's been 'injured' and Van Gaal hasn't been asked a single question about when he's back. So if the press have been gagged that does make sense. I don't know, something doesn't make sense with this Rooney absence. Maybe people are putting 2+2 together and getting it wrong or maybe there's something in it. Andy Mitten who has a reputation amongst United fans as super-reliable, but who I happen to think is just a massive bullshitter, has said that he can't talk about the Rooney situation for legal reasons.

I guess we'll find out more if Rooney's back this weekend.
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 08 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×