Fantastic
13 years ago
1 week ago
Has anyone been watching this thing live? He just broke down after having to explain his version of events. He's in a complete state and the prosecution is going to tear him apart. Fascinating trial.
SpinSwimScream
14 years ago
1 day ago
I watched some of the prosecution interviewing his ex a few weeks back whilst in the Doctors waiting room. She sounded like an idiot and her story kept changing all the time
Fantastic
13 years ago
1 week ago
They've adjourned until tomorrow because he's in no condition to go on today. FY It starts at 8:30am (9:30am SA).
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Been watching this the whole way through. Your one Taylor was a dope but she's very young in fairness.

Hearing the defence lawyer reading out "kisses" and all that from his texts was awesome.

He won't be done for it anyway, police investigation too dodgy
Sears
13 years ago
7 years ago
He's a superstar and he's white. If the judge was white I'd be 100% sure he'd get away with it, but she's black, so I'm not so sure. Is all that white/black thing still a major issue over there or has things improvement since the era of apartheid? Intriguing trial nonetheless
Fantastic
13 years ago
1 week ago
Maybe I'm being naive, but I don't think black judges are going to secretly hold grudges against white people and use their positions of incredible power in order to exact indirect revenge against descendants of the people who wronged their ancestors.

I mean, maybe they are, I just don't see it.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
The fact that all the lawyers etc are referred to as M'Lady is awesome
Fantastic
13 years ago
1 week ago
The fact that all the lawyers etc are referred to as M'Lady is awesome

Thanks for clearing that up Pistorius said it twice and I was convinced he was so distraught he was getting confused.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
It's cos the judge is female. I was tremendously confused at the start
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Pistorious getting question by the prosecution atm. Really intense, Nel is a beast
SpinSwimScream
14 years ago
1 day ago
Aye definitely intense questioning, clearly trying to break him psychologically. Though that could end up making people sympathetic towards OP
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Showed him a photo of Reeva's head blown open and made him look at it.
SpinSwimScream
14 years ago
1 day ago
aye thats what I was referring too. Especially without any real warning as well. Feel bad for her family having to be in there too
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Her mother apparently came out and said she understood why it had to be shown
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
OP definitely well-drilled, his answers are either very well memorised and adjusted for the question asked or "I can't remember"
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Oooooooh, Pistorious just said he never intended to shoot the gun at all. He's gonna get torn apart
Fantastic
13 years ago
1 week ago
My housemate and I have been watching it and when he said he accidentally shot the gun we knew he was going to get wrecked. Tomorrow he is going to get torn a new one. Nel is a beast.
Poe
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
How can you accidentally shoot a gun ffs
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
It's obvious he's just reciting what he's been told to say.

"Did you shoot the gun accidentally?"

"I thought there were people in my house and I was in danger"

"Did you shoot accidentally?"

"I don't know what you mean"

It's a pretty simple question
SpinSwimScream
14 years ago
1 day ago
aye thats when it all fell apart. Idiot
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
And the fact that he repeated that "I thought they were intruders" sentence about 5 times didn't help.

Nel called him out on it multiple times so it really has backfired
One Night In Grimsby
17 years ago
6 years ago
Personally I think he'll get off the murder charge and done for the lesser culpable homicide or whatever. Only been following it on twitter but I'm edging more to his version than the prosecution.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
He hasn't been fully grilled yet by the prosecution though.
One Night In Grimsby
17 years ago
6 years ago
True but even so, from the evidence the prosecution presented, I'm edging towards him. Half expecting Nel to rip him in two tomorrow but still won't change his story. I think OPs version adds up.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Nel is just relentless. Dissecting OP's apology and all.

More messages now \o/ Love hearing big tough lawyers say "lol xoxox Baba"
Fantastic
13 years ago
1 week ago
I loved yesterday when Pistorius (talking about the fans) said, "M'lady there were two fans. I know the evidence only shows one and this will lead to me being torn apart but I have a duty to tell the truth: there were two fans. All I can do is tell the truth even if it makes me look bad."

Nel literally said, "Well done, we can all see you've rehearsed that line before".

Today's going to be a fascinating day.
Eric Portapotty
14 years ago
1 week ago
Anyone got a stream for this?
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Loving how annoying Nel is about the whole "I" thing. Not like the chap is on trial or anything
Fantastic
13 years ago
1 week ago
Loving how annoying Nel is about the whole "I" thing. Not like the chap is on trial or anything

Missed that, switched from Telegraph to Youtube, what happened?

You'll need to Login to comment