Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
what a derogatory description for a player!

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz13/Avatrol/EllisBrown_OverviewInformation_zpsb679ea7d.png

ha ha! anyone else seen that before?
Sheriff Skacel
10 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
I've seen something far more derogatory, when they first brought in the 'Dubbed the next....' feature I once saw someone 'Dubbed the next Michael Chopra'.
Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
the worst I saw was "dubbed the new david dunn". I shit you not.

howdy skacel. not seen you around these parts for a while.
Sheriff Skacel
10 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
David Dunn was a cornerstone of my winning European Championship team on the Euro 2004 game.
Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
he was a great AMC but I think he went shit after real life caught him.
if I remember correctly, I played a game in 2004 and singed luca toni & sol cambell. I especially remember that you were a bit of a controversial moderator that made me laugh. what you up to now?
George14brfc
12 years ago
3 years ago
David Dunn is blue and white, David Dunn is blue and white he hates Burnley! Quality player
Sheriff Skacel
10 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
he was a great AMC but I think he went shit after real life caught him.
if I remember correctly, I played a game in 2004 and singed luca toni & sol cambell. I especially remember that you were a bit of a controversial moderator that made me laugh. what you up to now?

I languish in mediocrity for the most part, thinking back to my glory days and valuing myself far more than my actual worth.

I am Leeds United.
Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
Despite your chequered past, you did have some points in the past.

As for Leeds United, I live opposite Elland Road. And I have the dubious honour of being the closest Bradford City fan that lives closest to Beeston United. Plus I am a regular contributor to the fanzine, 'City Gent'.

Behave yourself Sheriff. I am watching you...
Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
I Am Bradford City.

You'll need to Login to comment