Cod Eye
12 years ago
6 days ago
Premium
Hi all,

Dont post a lot in online forums, but something has got me stumped!

Does anyone know where in the editor i would go if i wanted to change the style of my stadium in the match engine?

Specifically Oakwell. irl the ground has 4 separate stands, but in the game it is always a single tier bowl.

I have tried taking a stadium that looks like the one i want(Dean Court) and renaming , changing the location etc, but it still loads up a bowl type stadium.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
DazS8
14 years ago
4 hours ago
Not possible.....unless I am mistaken....I wish it was though.
mons
17 years ago
2 hours ago
As Daz says, it's unfortunately not possible. Hopefully it'll be an option in the editor in future versions, although I suspect licensing issues may possible scupper something like that...
Cod Eye
12 years ago
6 days ago
Premium
Bugger...Ah well, fingers crossed that this changes in the future...

Thanks Anyway!
IAmTheStag
14 years ago
4 hours ago
Just wondering whether anyone since 2014 has found a way to change 3d stadiums? Mansfield's in game 3d stadium on FM18 looks ridiculous and nothing like the real stadium. Previous FM versions have been close enough to the real thing so makes no sense why it is drastically changed this year
mons
17 years ago
2 hours ago
Just wondering whether anyone since 2014 has found a way to change 3d stadiums? Mansfield's in game 3d stadium on FM18 looks ridiculous and nothing like the real stadium. Previous FM versions have been close enough to the real thing so makes no sense why it is drastically changed this year

Stadium models are not moddable yet, I'm afraid.

You'll need to Login to comment