Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 15 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.5 v0.4 for SS'2018/19 kits on FM19 only (17/08/19)
16 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
16 minutes ago
gorkem1925 commented on: help me
16 minutes ago
gorkem1925 added a topic: help me
17 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: Please read before posting
37 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
40 minutes ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier & Championship New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (05/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
1 hour ago
BigBadBaerni completed a season in their Football Manager career: FC Thun
1 hour ago
BigBadBaerni completed a season in their Football Manager career: FC Thun
1 hour ago
BigBadBaerni added a career: FC Thun
1 hour ago
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
2 hours ago
SlapoviNiagare007 commented on: 2017-2018 season transfer update for FM 14
2 hours ago
terriersmad commented on: The Lower League Thread
2 hours ago
A11_Smithy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
fhosky commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
3 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 190665 changes from 620 contributors.
4 hours ago
Proudie added a video: ANTGS FM19 | Huddersfield Town | Episode 25
4 hours ago
Matti BBB commented on: How to install Data Update for Steam?
4 hours ago
mons commented on: How to install Data Update for Steam?
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 190638 changes from 620 contributors.
5 hours ago
mons commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
6 hours ago
VP. commented on: Journeyman Setup Help
6 hours ago
Mustang13297 commented on: How to install Data Update for Steam?
6 hours ago
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
kifla6 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
7 hours ago
Herwijn Peter commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Matti BBB added a topic: How to install Data Update for Steam?
Discussion
I have a problem when playing games at home......my stadium is always empty....how can i attract more spectators?
And another question...when playing at home you get money from ticket sales?
Which team and league are you playing in? If its only a small club/league then only your success on the pitch will improve things, better results means more fans will want to watch your team play.

Yes you do get the ticket money but if attendances are small you may be barely making enough to pay all the bills. Home cup matches are usually the best way to make money from ticket sales as they're an extra bonus, especially if you play against one of the big sides and the stadium is full.
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif -------- http://rs648.pbsrc.com/albums/uu204/JeWeL1980_photos/7505xjc54lf3np.gif~c200 -------- http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif
I have started with a team from the second division...when the stadium was tottaly empty...I promoted to the first division but i didnt saw any improvements

«This comment has been edited»
It takes time to build things up, growing attendances is linked to your clubs reputation and the reputation of the players you are signing. So if you want to improve club reputation when you are a smaller club you've got to go far in domestic cups, win promotions and establish yourself in your current league if you aren't pushing for promotion. Players wise you don't need to be spending massive amounts to bring in 'star' players, usually better players have better reps, so just keep aiming to sign the best players that you can.
Where i can see my club current rep?
Click on the nation you are managing in, go to clubs and then pick the reputation tab.

So if you are managing in Argentina, click on the Argentina national team, to go the clubs tab and it should come up with all the clubs and their reputations.
In order to get some rep...for ex from a national cup i need to win it ....or i can get also from reaching the semifinals or finals?
Yeah you can get a rep boost through going far in the competition, if you are a smaller team you can get a boost just from getting through two or three rounds. Obviously the further you go in the competition the higher the rep boost.
And rep can also be lost?For ex if you relegate
Yep, if you get relegated its pretty much guaranteed that your reputation will decline. For example in my game Sporting Lisbon have went a while without winning the league, they now have the 7th highest reputation in Portugal, as opposed to the 2nd or 3rd.
The more the success the club has, not necessarily winning trophies, for example a good run in the cups also getting exposure in the cups against big clubs. I am currenlty Burton Albion, 1st season i was getting around 3000 and only twice I got above 5,000. Now in the championship i am getting almost a full stadium for every home game which led the board expand the ground to 9,500.

A lot of variables in getting full attendance.Target the cups and have a run in each season also a good season in the league would see an increase attendances.
Login to post a comment

Login Register