Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 17 seconds ago
l milliken commented on: fm2020 best tactic 2.3
8 minutes ago
Grimnir commented on: Challenge 2 - Oranje Kampioen!
1 hour ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
Footygamer added a video: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI FINALS VS LIVARPOOL! MANCHESTER UNITED CAREER MODE - LIVE NOW - FM 20
1 hour ago
JSFM98 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
1 hour ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
HRiddick added a download: Walsall Teampack
1 hour ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
1 hour ago
kingrobbo commented on: Where is Football Manager 2019 Data Update?
1 hour ago
JSFM98 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
2 hours ago
mons commented on: FM20 Maltese playable league v2.0 compatible with 20.3
2 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 2082 changes from 40 contributors.
2 hours ago
Kosix13 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.2.4 v0.5.1 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (23/02/20) Relink!
3 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC20.2.4 v0.5.1 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM20 only (23/02/20) Relink!
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
RhylFCKiko commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
3 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Brazil - Serie A 3D'2020 for FM20 Relink! (23/02/20)
3 hours ago
NCJesster commented on: Rags to Riches Overnight!
4 hours ago
Odjin commented on: Brazil - Serie A 3D'2020 for FM20 New! (17/01/20)
4 hours ago
NCJesster commented on: Arsenal, Managed By A Fan
4 hours ago
NCJesster commented on: The Tale of a Beggar
4 hours ago
tonidopa commented on: Requests
4 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Rebuilding Notts County - S8-E9 Yes, This Is A Spanish Person! | Football Manager 2020
4 hours ago
crazyanimals commented on: FM 20: juve_man's Real Fixtures and Results + Custom Start Date
4 hours ago
CCPereira commented on: Goal Net for FM 19
4 hours ago
Asket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Discussion
The plot thickens

i downloaded full pack 5.0 and still cant view the icons , tried everything i can think of. any other ideas fellas??
Have you replaced the config.xml file in the folder you have downloaded with the config.xml I posted a couple of days ago?

If you haven't, please do, that should solve the issue.
Hi,

I have a bit of a problem here, I downloaded the files 2 times from here http://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/download_megapack_mirror/1359 as well as the changes here http://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/download_megapack_mirror/1361 and I end up with a folder containing roughly 54k of images and other stuff. I placed the 'iconfaces' folder into the graphics folder but when I start up FM 2013 I don't have every icon. For instance when I go to the Manchester United senior squad the only player icon I can see is Buttner's. Sames goes with other teams. I'm not sure of what I'm doing wrong but a bit of help would be much appreciated and thanks !
By Van_Tastic | Permalink | On 07 November 2012 - 12:37 PM
Hi,

I have a bit of a problem here, I downloaded the files 2 times from here Download link 1 as well as the changes here Download link 2 and I end up with a folder containing roughly 54k of images and other stuff. I placed the 'iconfaces' folder into the graphics folder but when I start up FM 2013 I don't have every icon. For instance when I go to the Manchester United senior squad the only player icon I can see is Buttner's. Sames goes with other teams. I'm not sure of what I'm doing wrong but a bit of help would be much appreciated and thanks !

First of all, if you download from link 1, then you don't need link 2 as it's already contained in link1.

Secondly, you should have around 118,250 images in all at the end of the process. 54k is waaaaaaaaaay less than there should be.
118,250 ?! How big is your archive ? Because mine is 126.3 MB only so I doubt it contains more than 118K of images, is that even the right link that I'm downloading from ? :/
By Van_Tastic | Permalink | On 07 November 2012 - 12:53 PM
118,250 ?! How big is your archive ? Because mine is 126.3 MB only so I doubt it contains more than 118K of images, is that even the right link that I'm downloading from ? :/

I'm actually downloading the pack right now to see if it contains the whole amount of images. Will get back to you.
Thanks for the help!
OK, so I just opened it with the built-in Mac OS X archive utility instead of The Unarchiver and I ended up with a folder containing 118,338 images. It's weird because The Unarchiver is pretty reliable usually. Anyway thanks mons for your help and sorry for wasting your time.
No probs - glad to have helped
Sorry to clog this post up but still cant get the icons so show. Downloaded MP 5.01 changes and icon 5.01 changes today, MP works fine but still cant get the icons to show even though im guessing the config in 5.01 would take me up to the most upto date.

Cheers Guys
By stuart1976 | Permalink | On 07 November 2012 - 15:19 PM
Sorry to clog this post up but still cant get the icons so show. Downloaded MP 5.01 changes and icon 5.01 changes today, MP works fine but still cant get the icons to show even though im guessing the config in 5.01 would take me up to the most upto date.

Cheers Guys

Can you give me the exact path in which the icons are placed?

With a screenshot clearly displaying the folder path if possible.
Hiya mons thanks for your patience, Never had a problem with graphics before heres a screenshot of the folder path (ps i always have had the same path) that you requested

http://imagetitan.net/image-B128_509A63D2.jpg
Path looks fine. Could you upload your config file? How many images in all do you have in that folder btw?
By mons | Permalink | On 07 November 2012 - 16:12 PM
Path looks fine. Could you upload your config file? How many images in all do you have in that folder btw?

Finally i have sorted it Mons. had a tick in "use caching to decrease page loading times" removed and icons show. Cheers for helping Mons
Stuart

«This comment has been edited»
Hi guys just downloaded facepack 5.1from the rapidshare links on my mac and there is a folder for every part ? do i just stick all these folders in the graphics face folder ?
As long as all the images and the config.xml are in one folder, then you'll be fine.
I've just downloaded the complete 5.1 pack but the config file appears to be missing from the archive.
The faces have all download fine but not the config, Could you link me to one please Mons?
Download the update pack alone and it will have the update pack for all the files

Edit - if it's not there, tell me and I'll upload it no problem.

«This comment has been edited»
hey guys, thanks for all the awesome work that you all have been doing. seriously i think i would've gotten bored of fm at one point if it wasn't for all the stuff that you produce to make the game even cooler. anyways, i have a question which might be a dumb question but it's been annoying me nonetheless.

why do the regens not have icons in the game? is it supposed to be like that? and if it is, then can i use some sort of fix or something to make the icons visible for regens? please let me know if any of you have any answer. thank you.
Hi,

Is it possible someone uploads the dark default mini icons?

Thanks
Hi,
Is there a possibility to add the Replacement FM13 Default Player Image for the icons?
I have tried it, but with no success.
Thanks.
It is possible to see the icons in Player search ?
Update pack folder name is different from base folder.What do i have to do?

Base name : Megapack 5.0

Update name : sortitoutsi
The name of the folder is irrelevant, as long as it is contained within Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 13 > graphics. As long as all the images of the icons megapack are in one folder and one folder only, then it doesn't really matter.
Very small and minor matter - can I get my ID added to the thank you list shown at the end of the read Me file?

Thanks in advance, and excellent work as always
FM2016 GOAL OF THE SEASON WINNER
I could have sworn I'd added you. My most sincere apologies, will add you forthwith!
By mons | Permalink | On 23 March 2013 - 12:51 PM
I could have sworn I'd added you. My most sincere apologies, will add you forthwith!

You are in the credits list

Could you forward me the version of the file which you have?
hello,just noticed tom pope icon is missing but main picture is there,
What's his UID?

By mons | Permalink | On 01 April 2013 - 18:15 PM
What's his UID?
Comments are now closed, no more comments can be added