Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
just started a game as Rangers. when can you start registering the players and talk to the squad??!! I am now into the beginning of the season and I have loads of players I cant play! anyone know?
Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
I've got 9 players I cant play...anyone know what the crack is?
Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
I've figured out. It is ok until the 1st of September!

Do you know what, sometimes I get the impression I am talking to myself...

Oh well, nevermind. I wish I knew of an overnight thread where I could air my views...
Shedender
17 years ago
2 months ago
Don't make a thread at 11:55pm on a Friday night and expect an immediate answer.

But yeah, you can't register any players until September due to the transfer embargo placed upon the side IRL, it's annoying but just be glad it's only one month into the save and not longer, you can't even use the players in pre season friendlies and that's frustrating.
Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
I am now having a good game with them. they start with nothing and I asked the board for some cash 2 games in and they gave me £5m! I had to mix it up with the wages, but I managed to sign, Cyrus Christie from Coventry at DR, Luke freeman at AML and jean-eudes Maurice again at AML. Why on Earth did I sign 2 AMLs? Templeton has been great in that position. too many beers was probably a factor. if it worked for cloughy then it works for me!
Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
awful strikers though with shit stats. andy little and nicky clark have great records, but their stats are wank! I am playing dean sheils up front and he is scoring loads.
Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
Tikidazza
11 years ago
9 years ago
Callum Woodrow is an excellent signing for Rangers, you can get him if your lucky on a free end of 1st or 2nd season. McCulloch would probably be your best bet. I never understand why Alistair doesn't play him up front -inrl- and Daly at the back as Daly can only use his head.
Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
fraser aird and lewis maclead. the best bar none!
Tyrion Lannister
11 years ago
4 years ago
Banned
hegarty and faure are great too!
Tikidazza
11 years ago
9 years ago
too bad faure isn't to great irl.
Shedender
17 years ago
2 months ago