Ich Bin Underpants
13 years ago
3 weeks ago
I guess this is for people who watch the game in Director Camera, Ive noticed that it feels like slow Motion, my speeds are set on default but It just feels/looks really slow, from passing to shooting, anyone else notice it or is it just how the new engine is?
VP.
13 years ago
1 month ago
Ive gone back to the dots as 3D to me just looks like everything is floating about and not very realistic at all. Though i have to admit ive never liked the idea of 3D anyhow.
Ich Bin Underpants
13 years ago
3 weeks ago
Yeah Ive gone to 2D now but something i notice on that, when i score a goal, the ball goals in the net and through it lol, as its beta i guess these things will obviously be fixed
Franck
17 years ago
3 weeks ago
By Ich Bin Underpants | Permalink | On 21 October 2012 - 16:27 PM
Yeah Ive gone to 2D now but something i notice on that, when i score a goal, the ball goals in the net and through it lol, as its beta i guess these things will obviously be fixed

SI have recognised that as a bug and they are working on fixing it.

I laughed the first time I scored a goal like that though.
Ich Bin Underpants
13 years ago
3 weeks ago
I actually thought i had missed when i saw it first and thought the game bugged thinking i had missed but it give me a goal
r1niceboy
17 years ago
1 year ago
My issue is that no matter the tactics my wingers won't even try to put in a cross. It's really annoying.
mr.SPANKY
17 years ago
9 months ago
By r1niceboy | Permalink | On 30 October 2012 - 23:33 PM
My issue is that no matter the tactics my wingers won't even try to put in a cross. It's really annoying.

I'm opposite, my wingers cross like crazy.

On another note anyone notice the crazy amount of hit back goals. As in scored a minute or two after a previous goal, happens both for me and against me quite a bit.
r1niceboy
17 years ago
1 year ago
I'm starting to think there's only a rudimentary ME in the Beta, but we won't see the real thing until Friday.

You'll need to Login to comment