Eric Portapotty
15 years ago
1 day ago
I've read on the SI forums that in England the criteria for a player's eligibility for a testimonial is 10 seasons at the club, does the criteria differ from country to country? Because in my Egypt save I've a couple of players who have been at the club for over 10 years now.

Or do some nations not have testimonials at all?
KEZ_7
17 years ago
2 days ago
I've never actually seen a testimonial yet, but I do know there's an option for it when arranging friendlies. Does it need to be in the player's contract/is that even an option or have I made that up too?
Shedender
17 years ago
2 months ago
I don't think I've seen a testimonial since I was able to give Lusiao one when I was at Benfica on the Susie challenge.
Eric Portapotty
15 years ago
1 day ago
Ah, it seems that (for Egypt anyway) being over 30 is the minimum required to be eligible.

Are there any other criteria?
lemmiwinksrm
13 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
I've had two players play 10+ seasons in my Rangers save and not been able to arrange a testimonial...
Shedender
17 years ago
2 months ago
I've had two players play 10+ seasons in my Rangers save and not been able to arrange a testimonial...

You know, I don't think I was able to arrange a testimonial for Barrie McKay who has been with me since day one, Fraser Aird too, both players, I'm convinced have been at the club (on my save) for ten or more seasons.
mr.SPANKY
17 years ago
9 months ago
It seems random Lucas got one in my Liverpool game after only being there for 8 years, Skrtel got one after 9 years, Gerrard got one when he was 36 in my game so god knows how many seasons that was lol.

Edit: I won some league titles and a Champs league do you think this influences as well, obviously being crucial to winning them these players are seen as legends and given a testimonial?
fmgod
17 years ago
3 days ago
I get them all the time for my players, ten years service, I normally try to get the club the player supports or use to play for and if not a big club, would be good if you get suggested clubs for a player testimonial for example Steve Moncur is a big Arsenal fan or played for many years for Chelsea, he or the game could suggest them as possible opponents..

You'll need to Login to comment