Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 40 minutes ago
NinjaQuince completed a season in their Football Manager career: My First FM Career
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 271101 changes from 796 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52841 changes from 219 contributors.
3 hours ago
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 271101 changes from 796 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52841 changes from 219 contributors.
5 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
5 hours ago
6 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Turkey - TFF 1.Lig 3D'2019/20 New! (25/09/19)
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 271025 changes from 796 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52756 changes from 219 contributors.
6 hours ago
4Reaction commented on: Turkey - TFF 1.Lig 3D'2019/20 New! (25/09/19)
7 hours ago
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 271000 changes from 796 contributors.
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52728 changes from 219 contributors.
8 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
8 hours ago
HRiddick added a download: Cambridge United Teampack
8 hours ago
t.marinov commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
8 hours ago
t.marinov added a download: Lokomotiv Plovdiv Teampack
8 hours ago
pezzahawkins commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
8 hours ago
hjs commented on: Megapack Alternative Image thread - NO REQUESTS
8 hours ago
Joe Boy commented on: Joe Boy's Tale of a Beggar
8 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New!
8 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: France - Ligue One SS'2019/20 New! (07/01/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
8 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
8 hours ago
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Discussion
I made this tactic a while ago after I got Leeds promoted to the Premier League and was unable to strengthen my squad to a competent level - it allowed me to sit back and hit teams on the break. I've just started testing it with Crystal Palace and this is what happened in my first game.

http://i57.tinypic.com/skuhl1.png

The tactic requires extremely fast wingers with good crosses, and obviously a strong goalkeeper. The half back must be an intelligent player rather than a physical beast too.

http://i61.tinypic.com/1zbt5q8.png

The same as my Tuchel tactic, I'll test this over the season and eventually release it as a .tac file.
http://i61.tinypic.com/voop4w.png

What I normally do is start off with a traditional targetman upfront such as Marouane Chamakh - then once the opposition increase their defensive line in order to try and grab a goal against my packed midfield and defence - unleash a player such as Dwight Gayle who will run in behind and knock balls over the top for him. I normally make this switch at half time if the targetman isn't proving effective.
http://i61.tinypic.com/voop4w.png

What I normally do is start off with a traditional targetman upfront such as Marouane Chamakh - then once the opposition increase their defensive line in order to try and grab a goal against my packed midfield and defence - unleash a player such as Dwight Gayle who will run in behind and knock balls over the top for him. I normally make this switch at half time if the targetman isn't proving effective.

Can you please upload the tactic for FM 2015 please?
Can you please upload the tactic for FM 2015 please?

I haven't made a tactic similar to this for FM15 yet, I will get round to it though!
Login to post a comment

Login Register