AFC
16 years ago
8 years ago
Created another list, this time for some of the best bargains and cheap players in FM2013.

I've only included players under £2.5m (but most are under £1m). I was going to put it as exclusively sub £1m players but would have missed out some real gems that cost a little bit more.

Football Manager 2013 Cheap Players

As usual, the list is categorised into positions and can be sorted by age, value etc to make it easy for you to find what you're looking for it.

Feel free to suggest any bargains of your own and I will happily add them to the list. Enjoy.
mr.SPANKY
17 years ago
9 months ago
I managed to snag Timothy Chandler for £3m as a replacement for Johnson. Might take a bit of sucking up to the Nurnberg manager though and do it at the beginning of the game.

Good young American right back, I remember him becoming one of the best players in the world on a long term FM 12 game I had which is rare for an American. His debut against Reading resulted in man of the match performance with an assist and constant problems up the right wing for the defence. He is looking very solid so far.
Felton
17 years ago
8 years ago
Llorente is a good one for free at the end of the season if you want to save on transfer budget, but can afford his £105k p/w wages.
jujigatame
12 years ago
5 years ago
Mention of Chandler makes my blood boil. Does FM13 include his decision to turn his back on the USA national team?
mr.SPANKY
17 years ago
9 months ago
Nah he has nearly 40 odd caps for them and still going.
ItsWoosey
11 years ago
5 years ago
Kim Jung-Woo from Jeonbuk should be added to this list.

Can play comfortably as a DM, MC, AMC or Striker, picked up for slightly over £1m, good stats and averaging a 7.40 or so in my Celtic save. I'm running him in a 3-5-2 rotating from an advanced playmaker to a box to box midfielder role. Carrying me on his shoulders in the Champions League, shame the rest of my team are playing shit in every other SPL game.
gommey4
12 years ago
9 years ago
I'm counting Demba Ba for £7 million as the bargain of the game, easily worth three times that.
robstandard
13 years ago
8 years ago
Chandler is playing against Russia in the next USA friendly, BTW.
Poe
17 years ago
3 days ago
By gommey4 | Permalink | On 07 November 2012 - 23:52 PM
I'm counting Demba Ba for £7 million as the bargain of the game, easily worth three times that.

I offered him a new contract (started as Newcastle) and after 2 seasons he is worth 22m. Only problem is he's very injury prone.
hepek
17 years ago
1 year ago
Hi people,

let use this topic for real players we bought cheap but they become excellant palyers...but let's recommend here only players we know as good from our expierience in game not with some scout tools I hate this -10 and wonderkids lists because on them 90% of players are useless....10% which are good you can't afford when playing some normal team

here is my first findings:

Tsepo Masilela DL/WBL from Kaiser Chiefs (RSA)..bought for cca 1 milion euros

Jefferson Montero AML/R/ST from Morelia (MEX) ...has release clause on cca 1,5 milion euros

Kiko Femenia WBR/MR/AMR from Barcelona B ...transfer listed in January 2013 for cca 500.000 euros

I bought this 3 players for my Stoke team and they all have average above 7 on the end of season

for next season bought:
Simao DMC from Shandong...very cheap 150 k euros...no problem with working permit and very reliable and consistent player
Shane Long ST for cca 4,5 milion euros ... excellent striker
Rafa Alcântara aka Rafinha from Barcelona B for 500k euros...in first game score 2 goals
hepek
17 years ago
1 year ago
just to add another bomb

Juan Sanchez Mano DL/WB/ML/MC Argentina/Spain from Boca Juniors and cost 2,5 million euros

excellent offensive left back

You'll need to Login to comment