Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
Features due to be announced today, but news about the PC version has come out:

On June 9, we will officially reveal FIFA 15 at our E3 Press Conference. Today, we are proud to announce that our EA SPORTS IGNITE engine, powering all EA SPORTS titles on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, will now also run FIFA 15 on PC.

The PC version will include all the same core features coming to the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game. Learn more about all those features beginning on June 9.

Recommended Specifications:

CPU: Intel i5-2550K @ 3.4Ghz
RAM: 8GB
Hard Drive Space Required: 15.0 GB
Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 6870, NVIDIA GTX 460
DirectX: 11.0

Minimum Required Specifications:

CPU: Intel Q6600 Core2 Quad @ 2.4Ghz
RAM: 4GB
Hard Drive Space Required: 15.0 GB
Minimum Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650
DirectX: 11.0

I got a new computer with a lovely graphics card recently so I'm happy with this. But I can imagine a lot of people won't be, minimum specs are quite high.
Crane
14 years ago
6 days ago
Premium
The recommended graphics card is a 4 year old mid range card. The minimum specs aren't that high.
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
Not that high I suppose rereading it. I still imagine people will moan though. Good news for modern PC gamers.
Based Jorge
10 years ago
4 years ago
I swear if lobbed through balls and crosses/heading is still OP I'm going to shit in EA's HQ in Guildford.
Telegram Sam
15 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
I swear if lobbed through balls and crosses/heading is still OP I'm going to shit in EA's HQ in Guildford.

They've addressed those issues in the WC game so I'd imagine not.
Based Jorge
10 years ago
4 years ago
Also the kick off glitch that the biggest cunt in the World introduced to every 12 year old shitbag, is that gone?
Telegram Sam
15 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
Also the kick off glitch that the biggest cunt in the World introduced to every 12 year old shitbag, is that gone?

I don't know what you're referring to.
Sheriff Skacel
10 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
SOUTHERN BOY FUMING, FUMING. BLOODY JORGE WRIGHT.
Based Jorge
10 years ago
4 years ago
I don't know what you're referring to.

http://www.xboxplayers.com/WORDPRESS/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/KSI-Live-300x236.jpg

The kick off exploit.

SOUTHERN BOY FUMING, FUMING. BLOODY JORGE WRIGHT.

Fuck off Ross u bent prick.
Sheriff Skacel
10 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
Takes one to know one.
Ninja
14 years ago
6 years ago

It was stupid easy to defend against anyway.
Based Jorge
10 years ago
4 years ago
It was stupid easy to defend against anyway.

Aye but I shouldn't have to keep pulling my defensive midfielder back at every fucking kick off.
Footygamer
17 years ago
12 hours ago
On June 9, we will officially reveal FIFA 15 at our E3 Press Conference. Today, we are proud to announce that our EA SPORTS IGNITE engine, powering all EA SPORTS titles on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, will now also run FIFA 15 on PC.

Hang on, is this not going to be on the PS3?
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
PS3 and 360 didn't use Ignite AFAIK. They're talking about FIFA14 engines.
Telegram Sam
15 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
What's the kick-off cheat?
Based Jorge
10 years ago
4 years ago
What's the kick-off cheat?

LB pass on kick off, player runs straight through the defence, whilst he's doing that you pass it back to the CM then do a lobbed through ball which goes over your entire team and to the striker whilst your keeper acts like a retard.
Dan
13 years ago
5 months ago
VP.
13 years ago
4 weeks ago
I'm not much over the minimum on Can I Run It ffs.

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/mXaupdXSznorZrNHlAzfQYtNeFMu4esb5grqEgPF.png
SpinSwimScream
14 years ago
1 day ago
Just watched the fifa 15 presentation at E3. Looked really good, the player emotion thing in particular could be really good if done well
Based Jorge
10 years ago
4 years ago
Saw on FUThead interview with some producer guy that they're looking to fix the balance of headers and through balls.

Hopefully if someone spams both it comes up on the screen in capitals 'YOU'RE A CUNT'.
Jan.
17 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
LB pass on kick off, player runs straight through the defence, whilst he's doing that you pass it back to the CM then do a lobbed through ball which goes over your entire team and to the striker whilst your keeper acts like a retard.

Forgot to add that it only works once in a blue moon.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Always works for me \o/ I only use it in local 2 player though, just to piss my roommates off
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
Always works for me \o/ I only use it in local 2 player though, just to piss my roommates off

Your roommates must suck and/or not be very smart. It's quite easy to deal with if you're paying attention.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
They're rarely paying attention, mainly cos alcohol is involved and 1 goal doesn't really matter. All-out attack ftw
Ninja
14 years ago
6 years ago
Your roommates must suck and/or not be very smart. It's quite easy to deal with if you're paying attention.

yeah this, either do what Based Jorge said or just close down the player they pass too.

Even if you don't most people overhit/underhit their through ball.
Poe
17 years ago
2 days ago
I also find if you're actually good at FIFA you'll always beat people who exploit glitches and spam tricks.
Based Jorge
10 years ago
4 years ago
I also find if you're actually good at FIFA you'll always beat people who exploit glitches and spam tricks.

You can score 4 goals, doesn't count for shit when your defenders don't switch/they have Benteke with 92+ pace wingers and cross it in everytime/go ultra defensive and play a lobbed through ball with someone shit and splits your defence in half.

Essentially FIFA 14 on 360/PS3 gen anyway is broken.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium

This

When I play online I always make a point to use chip through balls as little as possible. It just feels "cheap" to use them the whole time.

I do cross the ball in a lot and score bullet headers but that's mainly cos I'm playing as Hull and most people online can't defend crosses/corners to save their lives, they just mash the shoot button and hope
Shola
16 years ago
5 years ago
I don't have a fucking clue how to score from or defend against crosses. /o\.

Do most people play Seasons Mode? What division is considered to be a good standard?
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
Division 1 is the only acceptable division.

You'll need to Login to comment