1 week ago
Time for the new thread.
Based Jorge
10 years ago
3 years ago
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
Confirmed Kouyate joined West Ham for £7m 4 years deal. :O)
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
Goal:

Arsene Wenger will meet with Mario Balotelli's agent Mino Raiola on Saturday as Arsenal close in on the £25 million signing of the Italy striker, Goal understands.

Wenger is currently in Brazil working as a pundit for French TV and will hold talks with super-agent Raiola in an attempt to broker Arsenal's first major deal of the summer.

Having seen Bacary Sagna leave on a free transfer to Manchester City and resisted the temptation to activate the buyback clause in Cesc Fabregas' Barcelona contract, Wenger is now primed to make use of the £100 million warchest Goal revealed he would have at his disposal this summer.
VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
Tommo.
12 years ago
1 year ago
Xavi is apparently set to join Qatar club Al Arabi
bluemoon.
17 years ago
2 months ago
Premium
Balotelli to Arsenal will not end well. Should be funny though.
VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
Apparently Lavezzi is our main target...
Eric Portapotty
14 years ago
1 week ago
Balotelli to Arsenal will not end well. Should be funny though.

I like to think that Wenger can handle him.
Ninja
14 years ago
6 years ago

Uh-oh, here we go again.
King Luis
17 years ago
1 month ago
If the rumours about getting 60 million plus Alexis Sanchez are true then crack on, almost certainly bollocks though
Ninja
14 years ago
6 years ago
He'd be nuts to go to Barcelona in fairness, though. At Real Madrid he'd replace Benzema, end of story, team sorted. At Barcelona he'd be fighting with Messi and Neymar for the central strikers berth. Probably ending up on the wing to accommodate Messi.

Besides, Sanchez is coming to us.

He really isn't
Ninja
14 years ago
6 years ago
Apparently we are set to announce the signing of Ander Herrera in the next 2 hours.

I really like this rumour, because there's such a nice time limit on when the hope can die.
Based Jorge
10 years ago
3 years ago

If DiMarzio says it, IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING LADS.
Ninja
14 years ago
6 years ago
Cadena Ser, AS, Radio Bilbao, Marca & El Larguero reporting Ander Herrera to Manchester United to be announced tomorrow.

Cadena Ser broke it initially.
.verse
12 years ago
3 months ago
I see Sanchez, if he does indeed leave, ending back in Serie A. Though, I'd like to think that Chelsea would be a serious contender in obtaining him. Would rather spend £30m+ on Sanchez than Diego Costa.
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
Herrera story came out of nowhere. Good work by Woodward if it is done today.

Well, not good work in the sense that it took a year to do and the whole imposters crap, but still I mean that the English press hadn't seen this latest story coming.

No 'ITK' said anything either haha.
Ninja
14 years ago
6 years ago
Herrera story came out of nowhere. Good work by Woodward if it is done today.

Well, not good work in the sense that it took a year to do and the whole imposters crap, but still I mean that the English press hadn't seen this latest story coming.

No 'ITK' said anything either haha.

Tbf, I don't think anyone actually knows if the imposters was anything to do with us or not.

Anyway, its on the Beeb and SSN now.

WE'RE GOING TO SIGN A MIDFIELDER AND ITS NOT FELLAINI.
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
Tbf, I don't think anyone actually knows if the imposters was anything to do with us or not.

Anyway, its on the Beeb and SSN now.

WE'RE GOING TO SIGN A MIDFIELDER AND ITS NOT FELLAINI.

REJOICE!!

indykalia posted last night before the story broke in Spain that no new bid had been made, he then deleted it. Moron.
bmg033
10 years ago
4 months ago
Looks like Bafetimbi Gomis is joining Swansea. Michu or Bony to leave?
Jason
17 years ago
1 month ago
Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure claims the club were unwilling to let him spend time with his dying brother Ibrahim before joining their post-season trip to Abu Dhabi

Nailed on to leave then.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Nailed on to leave then.

Yeah that has to be bullshit. Especially since City came out and said he never requested leave.

Bit of a cunt move from him bringing his dead brother into it to make City look bad
Shola
15 years ago
5 years ago
Kurt Zouma to Sunderland?

Chelsea only have Cahill, Terry and Kalas right? And Zouma is probably ahead of Kalas right?
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
Kurt Zouma to Sunderland?

Chelsea only have Cahill, Terry and Kalas right? And Zouma is probably ahead of Kalas right?

Kalas is loaned out.
Shola
15 years ago
5 years ago
So I'm guessing Zouma is very likely to stay at Chelsea next year?
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago

Possibly. We might sign another defender tbh.
.verse
12 years ago
3 months ago

Depends on who we sign I'd say. Terry, Cahill and Ivanovic are our 3 main options. If we sign a left-back that would likely push Azpi to his preferred right back and Ivanovic onto the bench. This could mean Zouma be allowed to leave on loan with him becoming 4th choice centre back. I also wouldn't rule out a central defender being signed either, though probably the more unlikely defensive signing we'll make given we did allow Kalas to leave. As it stands now, he'll most likely stay.
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
Apparently Garay has joined Zenit for €6m.

Fucking bargain.

EDIT: Ah, €6m went to Benfica, rest to third parties. €15m in total.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
His name sounds like a gay guy / Bianca from Eastenders saying "Gary". I love it

You'll need to Login to comment