Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 229629 changes from 736 contributors.
7 minutes ago
reme commented on: Spain - La Liga 3D'2019/20 New! (17/09/19)
7 minutes ago
Andrikó Tamás commented on: FM2012 update 19-2020
8 minutes ago
Andrikó Tamás commented on: FM2012 update 19-2020
10 minutes ago
VP. commented on: FM2020 New Gameplay Features
10 minutes ago
VP. added a topic: FM2020 New Gameplay Features
47 minutes ago
map788 added a download: Russian Young Faces 2019
56 minutes ago
map788 added a download: FK Baltika lost players
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 229582 changes from 736 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 229572 changes from 735 contributors.
1 hour ago
savage90 commented on: Lewis Holtby
1 hour ago
savage90 added a topic: Lewis Holtby
2 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: Ards Teampack
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 229583 changes from 735 contributors.
2 hours ago
asdfr commented on: FM18 Random PA - Give all players in FM2018 variable potential abilities
2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 New! (09/09/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
3 hours ago
onkelk commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 New! (09/09/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
3 hours ago
SirTAVARES commented on: Data Tweaks by SirTAVARES [FM19]
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 229498 changes from 735 contributors.
5 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
5 hours ago
LBOW6 commented on: Data Tweaks by SirTAVARES [FM19]
5 hours ago
tubuus commented on: Fierro facepacks 2020
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 229482 changes from 735 contributors.
6 hours ago
lembergman commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
8 hours ago
b0nb0n commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
9 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: FM 2019 don't open
10 hours ago
[email protected] commented on: FM 2019 don't open
10 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: FM 2019 don't open
Discussion
Does make me chuckle when people pull tweets from Liverpool fans of twitter, as if were the only team who has fans who talk utter bollocks on the internet.

Pellegrini now has the classic Hart vs Willy conundrum to contend with.
http://i.imgur.com/nSg30EZ.gif
Pellegrini now has the classic Hart vs Willy conundrum to contend with.

Why are Arsenal fans so confident that Sanchez would choose them over a team of about equal status?

I think it's more of a case at laughing at Liverpool fans who've gotten ahead of themselves and think they're a far greater pull than us. The general reaction from Arsenal fans has largely been a fear that we have Higuain 2.0 on our hands.
Higuain was supposed to be the one, ffs.
070563 - 120815

I'll see you
Higuain was supposed to be the one, ffs.

Gutted we never got him but it's all good now that we have Ozil and should be getting Sanchez too. I really hope Wenger uses him centrally.
If Arsenal do get Sanchez, then I reckon all they need is a top DC and GK and they could definatly put in a solid title challenge this season. I know Szczsney (spelling?) kept loads of clean sheets last season, but I just don't see him as a top GK.

I've heard rumours that Real Madrid could be willing to let Casillas and/or Diego Lopez leave the club. That will probably mean that they'll come and take one of our best players, Lloris, for the 3rd season running.

Dawson possibly to Hull - So we're selling our captain. There better be a good replacement coming, I don't want Chiriches or Kaboul starting this season.

«This comment has been edited»
If Arsenal do get Sanchez, then I reckon all they need is a top DC and GK and they could definatly put in a solid title challenge this season. I know Szczsney (spelling?) kept loads of clean sheets last season, but I just don't see him as a top GK.

Koscielny - Mertesacker is the best partnership we could hope for right now. They're top draw when together. I think Sir Chesney is staying as no. 1 for the long run but we need backup. Pressing concerns are up front (unless Sanchez plays there) and DM (Arteta as much as I love him doesn't quite cut it anymore).
Balague has said he's convinced we'll get Alexis now. He wants to play for Wenger.

Koscielny - Mertesacker is the best partnership we could hope for right now. They're top draw when together. I think Sir Chesney is staying as no. 1 for the long run but we need backup. Pressing concerns are up front (unless Sanchez plays there) and DM (Arteta as much as I love him doesn't quite cut it anymore).

Only Cahill and Terry were better last season.
No idea how reliable the Liverpool Echo is, but they claim Liverpool have given up on Sanchez.
Apparently Sanchez has signed for Arsenal. Just waiting for the announcement.
Twitter - @bakes_87
Balague.

Fuck Balague.
070563 - 120815

I'll see you
Tadic to Southampton
Looks like he'll be the Lallana replacement.
We're selling Evra to Juve apparently.

Which makes no sense, we've got fuck all experience at the back and virtually no cover. Rafael, Evans, Smalling, Jones, Shaw thats literally the entirety of our first team squad if we sell Evra. Even including Valencia as a back up right back, and perhaps Valera and Keane there's still nothing there.
As Ninja says, makes no sense.

Sanchez to Arsenal looks all but done, probably announced tonight or tomorrow.
As Ninja says, makes no sense.

Sanchez to Arsenal looks all but done, probably announced tonight or tomorrow.

I'm not sure whether they're gonna announce it or not. Would be great PR in Puma's favour if they delayed it till kit launch/unveiling which is in 2 days.
Fairly strong rumours of Di Maria to United tonight.

Graham Hunter last night, AS today, few other Spanish outlets and an ESPN journo. Nothing hugely concrete, but it seems pretty likely he's going to leave even if not to us.
Di Maria and Vidal. Imagine that.
With all these signings happening, and we've still got about 7 weeks of the transfer window left, the race for the title/top 4 is going to be awesome. Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd trying all to fit into 4 places.
I think with the signings that are being rumored I don't think Liverpool will finish in the top four.
Aye Lallana and Origi are just no Fabregas and Diego Costa are they

Arsenal are improving too, and if Liverpool sell Suarez I can't see them finishing in the top 4, they'll be battling it out with Everton and Spurs over 5th.
So apparently Del Piero would consider coming out of retirement to play for Celtic.

When exactly did Del Piero retire? I know he left Sydney and had offers to play elsewhere.
Aye Lallana and Origi are just no Fabregas and Diego Costa are they

Arsenal are improving too, and if Liverpool sell Suarez I can't see them finishing in the top 4, they'll be battling it out with Everton and Spurs over 5th.

Speaking of Everton, I'm surprised they've been quiet in the window so far, considering they are in the EL next season.
070563 - 120815

I'll see you
Speaking of Everton, I'm surprised they've been quiet in the window so far, considering they are in the EL next season.

They were linked with Tom Cleverely for £10m yesterday.

Now don't get me wrong. I think Everton play football that would suit him, but £10m?!
Graham Hunter last night, AS today, few other Spanish outlets and an ESPN journo. Nothing hugely concrete, but it seems pretty likely he's going to leave even if not to us.

Didn't that turn out to be bullshit started by Eurosport and there was no mention of it in any Spanish media?

(The Utd move, not him leaving Real)

Martinez has been in Brazil up until a couple of days ago, on his arrival Barry is now signed and we've been linked with a lot of players tbh. Apparently we're waiting for Lukaku to make his mind up, the deal is looking to be a permanent and break our record transfer fee. Demba Ba linked on loan,Cleverly would be an interesting one. I'm not worried about the signings, they'll happen soon enough. Also close to signing MK Dons youngster Brendan Galloway.

Mario Mandzukic has gone to Atletico Madrid. Good signing to replace Costa
Mario Mandzukic has gone to Atletico Madrid. Good signing to replace Costa

Could possibly mean Lukaku is signing for us?
Comments are now closed, no more comments can be added
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 08 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×