Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 16 minutes ago
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
38 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506269 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306279 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46795 changes from 229 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506273 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306283 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46793 changes from 229 contributors.
3 hours ago
marcelkeuh commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
4 hours ago
VolUn commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
4 hours ago
Dominus18 commented on: New YouTube channel with FM content
4 hours ago
Dominus18 added a topic: New YouTube channel with FM content
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506271 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306280 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46783 changes from 229 contributors.
5 hours ago
mons commented on: Czech Fortuna:Liga random pack
5 hours ago
AdamHanzi commented on: Czech Fortuna:Liga random pack
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
6 hours ago
AdamHanzi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
6 hours ago
AdamHanzi added a download: Czech Fortuna:Liga random pack
6 hours ago
israellf commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506310 changes from 918 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306319 changes from 983 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46790 changes from 229 contributors.
7 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - S8-E3 Jamrog The Man Rock! | Football Manager 2019
Discussion
Vernon Anita you are a fucking cunt.
How the fuck did we not make it 2-0?
noir et blanc armée

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's a great story.
noir et blanc armée

Not sad to see Hull go down.
Survival ensured.
Not sure why Sterling would want to leave, look how sick we are
Never in doubt really was it?
noir et blanc armée

Just said on Twitter its just as well my mood doesn't really get effected by the football anymore, id be suicidal right about now if i did
It'll be Bilic.
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif -------- http://rs648.pbsrc.com/albums/uu204/JeWeL1980_photos/7505xjc54lf3np.gif~c200 -------- http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif
THANK GOD FOR THAT! FUCK OFF SAM!

please Bilic!
SS'09-19 Kits Thread -------------------------- 3D'10-19 Kits Thread
http://i63.tinypic.com/24l7n75.png
West Ham fans were cunts today. Valencia was shite and looked totally uninterested, and the West Ham fans started chanting 'fuck off Allardyce etc.'.

I don't like Allardyce. But fuck me, deluded.
THANK GOD FOR THAT! FUCK OFF SAM!

please Bilic!

Despite a dreadful second half to the season all West Ham fans should be extremely grateful to Big Sam. Instant promotion followed by three mid-table finishes, not once looking in danger of going down.

It would be hilarious if your new manager gets you relegated the year before you go to the Olympic stadium. Especially if he does it playing the 'West Ham way', whatever that is.
http://i45.tinypic.com/35jcvmr.png
yeah of course i respect to Sam for 4 years but not in 2015.
SS'09-19 Kits Thread -------------------------- 3D'10-19 Kits Thread
http://i63.tinypic.com/24l7n75.png
yeah of course i respect to Sam for 4 years but not in 2015.

Fuck off
Allardyce to Liverpool
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Did Stoke let Gerrard score?

They seemed to just let him through.
Managed to avoid the scores until MOTD. Stoke-Liverpool was so worth the wait.
West Ham fans were cunts today. Valencia was shite and looked totally uninterested, and the West Ham fans started chanting 'fuck off Allardyce etc.'.

I don't like Allardyce. But fuck me, deluded.

Didn't a lot of people say that about us when Allardyce was NUFC manager in 07/08?

Still, if nothing else, I'm impressed by how quick West Ham have moved in telling him to get out, although with that, I get the sense they'd already told him behind closed doors to piss off quite a while ago.
noir et blanc armée

Did Stoke let Gerrard score?

They seemed to just let him through.

I did notice when he was running through, the Stoke defender who was right on top of him chasing back seemed to just pull up for no reason...
I rate Allardyce, think he is a good manager and has only struggled due to the lack of quality he is working with...

Rodgers has come out and said if the board want him to leave he'll go....pack your bags then sir, bring in Klopp
https://i.imgur.com/zgMyvyG.png?2
Sad to see Drogba leave once more, what a player and character. On the flip side, Liverpool hahaha. Couldn't finish the season any better tbh.
Won 2 out of our last 9 games. Fab.
NEXT YEAR IS YOUR YEAR!!
Didn't a lot of people say that about us when Allardyce was NUFC manager in 07/08?

Allardyce's mates in the press did, aye. But tbh, I can't recall too many on the stands having a go at his tactics of substitutions, in the same manner.
Allardyce's mates in the press did, aye. But tbh, I can't recall too many on the stands having a go at his tactics of substitutions, in the same manner.

I think there was one game at home to Liverpool where there was fans having a massive go at him for weird tactics and subs, and same in the Boxing Day game at Wigan that many have said lead to him going, but aside from that, it wasn't anything like the West Ham fans' behaviour.

Allardyce has looked for a while like he's known he was going to be dispensed with anyway.
noir et blanc armée

So who is everyone's player of the season then?
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Comments are now closed, no more comments can be added