Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Vercoe
11 years ago
3 years ago
"Luis Suarez has now been banned for a total of 34 matches since 2010 without receiving a single red card"
Carroll.
15 years ago
3 years ago
Would be surprised if Uruguay dont appeal to get him through World Cup.

Does this mean I get my top scorer bet back?
Crane
14 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
They can't appeal the 9 game ban for Uruguay. They can appeal for the 4 month ban though.

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/Y0RrXNwCMT5P6Hapyl9XNY7OySuxtWBdtuUU87uf.png

Add 3 CL games to that as well.

He can still be sold though.
alilane4
15 years ago
8 years ago
He can still be transfered this summer.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Not being able to train with Liverpool (which I believe is the case) will probably mean he'll need an extra month to get his match sharpness back after the ban
ianbaker
12 years ago
7 years ago
They can't appeal the 9 game ban for Uruguay. They can appeal for the 4 month ban though.

He misses the first 9 PL games, plus any League Cup games & Champions League games during that time.

Also cant play in any preseason friendlies, so he's realistically not going to do much for a couple of weeks after he's available.

Time to sell him Liverpool?
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Liverpool Football Club has released the following statement in response to the FIFA Disciplinary Committee's decision regarding Luis Suarez.

Ian Ayre, chief executive officer, said: "Liverpool Football Club will wait until we have seen and had time to review the FIFA Disciplinary Committee report before making any further comment."
Based Jorge
10 years ago
3 years ago
Suarez is irreplaceable, but I think it's time for Liverpool to cash in.
Eric Portapotty
14 years ago
1 week ago
Probably the only silver lining for Liverpool fans is that Rodgers is fully equipped with the knowledge to deal with this situation.
Tommo.
12 years ago
1 year ago
Also cant play in any preseason friendlies, so he's realistically not going to do much for a couple of weeks after he's available.

Which is good seeing as one of his 1st games back would be Chelsea
rossiheslopi
15 years ago
3 years ago
As annoying as it is that he's banned from playing for LFC I can't exactly say i'm surprised. Disappointing as it effectively punishes the club when he's done something completely unrelated to them. Not gonna sit here and defend him though as it's about time he learns his lesson, hope LFC smash him with a massive fine seeing as he's basically gonna get 4 months pay for nothing
Based Jorge
10 years ago
3 years ago
Had a quick look on RAWK (always a laugh) and fuck me most of them are deluded as fuck. They don't grasp the concept that Suarez is the only one being dealt a punishment here.

Sure it's unfair on Liverpool that he's out for ages and gonna go for less money, but that's what happens when you have a complete fucking mong as your best player.
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
Had a quick look on RAWK (always a laugh) and fuck me most of them are deluded as fuck. They don't grasp the concept that Suarez is the only one being dealt a punishment here.

Saw one comment on there and it said "poor Luis", fuck sake like.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
As annoying as it is that he's banned from playing for LFC I can't exactly say i'm surprised. Disappointing as it effectively punishes the club when he's done something completely unrelated to them. Not gonna sit here and defend him though as it's about time he learns his lesson, hope LFC smash him with a massive fine seeing as he's basically gonna get 4 months pay for nothing

They shouldn't be paying him, if they have any sense
rossiheslopi
15 years ago
3 years ago
They shouldn't be paying him, if they have any sense

Well yeah, but that opens a whole new can of worms for the club to deal with, if they refuse to pay him could there be breach of contract claims from Suarez etc.. really could end up getting messy which is why the club has said they're remaining quiet for now
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Well yeah, but that opens a whole new can of worms for the club to deal with, if they refuse to pay him could there be breach of contract claims from Suarez etc.. really could end up getting messy which is why the club has said they're remaining quiet for now

Pretty sure Suarez has already breached his contract by getting banned from all football related activities. There must be a clause in every single footballers contract for such an event.
Sears
13 years ago
7 years ago
Don't see anyone coming to try buy him off us now. And we wouldn't get the €80+ million we should get for him. Bummer.
Deano
17 years ago
1 month ago
Liverpool fans are pathetic. I can't even be arsed getting into a debate with any of them about it because you can't win, they just cry out injustice and conspiracy bullshit.. In the immortal words of George Carlin: “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

But thumbs up to the Liverpool fans who see sense, it's a relief.
Sears
13 years ago
7 years ago
Apparently Barce + Real are still interested in him. Would love to know what Rodgers + John Henry are thinking right now
SpinSwimScream
14 years ago
1 day ago
Yeah not paying him would probably just lead to him being more of a dick. Liverpool best off getting rid I think
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
bmg033
10 years ago
4 months ago
Pathetic. 4 months, is that all? He deserves longer than that.
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago
Surely he won't get paid by Liverpool considering his actions as a Liverpool employee has brought the club into disrepute or whatever the fuck the used term is these days for being a bad boy?
Franck
17 years ago
2 days ago
Love that they are giving him a stadium ban, just like they'd do to a hooligan.

And let's be honest here, Suarez is going to bite someone again.
bmg033
10 years ago
4 months ago
Just noticed the £65,680 fine he got as well. What is the point in that? He probably gets that much every 3 or 4 days.
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago
Love that they are giving him a stadium ban, just like they'd do to a hooligan.

And let's be honest here, Suarez is going to bite someone again.

You're probably right.

Can't believe he's already done it on three separate occasions.
Tommo.
12 years ago
1 year ago
Just noticed the £65,680 fine he got as well. What is the point in that? He probably gets that much every 3 or 4 days.

I see it posted online it works out around 0.6 percent of his salary
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago
I see it posted online it works out around 0.6 percent of his salary

If you ask me the fines a real kick in the teeth.
batiron
9 years ago
1 week ago
Does he has any mental problem? What a shame ...

You'll need to Login to comment