Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195988 changes from 638 contributors.
2 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
2 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Football Manager 2019 Wonderkids
2 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195975 changes from 638 contributors.
4 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: FM 2018 update
6 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195933 changes from 638 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195926 changes from 638 contributors.
7 hours ago
cHMIELu commented on: New Logos
7 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
8 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
8 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
8 hours ago
Jaygaynon commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
8 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
8 hours ago
Jeff's72 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
9 hours ago
kowalatkomc commented on: New Logos
9 hours ago
StaffMan commented on: Germany - 3.Liga SS'2019/20 New! (21/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195315 changes from 636 contributors.
10 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: 220 x 220 Kit Display Modification for FM18/19 New! (02/11/18)
10 hours ago
hammer9 added a topic: 220 x 220 Kit Display Modification for FM18/19 New! (02/11/18)
11 hours ago
Morten Degn commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
11 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
11 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
11 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Total Control - SD Huesca - #5 Massive Progress! | Football Manager 2019
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195249 changes from 636 contributors.
12 hours ago
neoh commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
12 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195235 changes from 636 contributors.
12 hours ago
Armagedon_55 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
12 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
Discussion
Kicked out off the WC 4 years after the Ghana incident. Karma's a bitch.
Nothing really wrong with the Ghana incident in fairness. They got a peno and missed it. There's an argument for a rule change like a "penalty goal" as in rugby
http://i.imgur.com/nSg30EZ.gif
Diego Maradona has likened Suarez's punishment to an internment in Guantanamo Bay.

He has clearly been taking too much medication.
noir et blanc armée

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

No need for Dalglish when you've got Maradona wearing this

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrH7or8CUAAwomj.jpg
Bizarrely, Chiellini has come out in sympathy of Luisito.
noir et blanc armée

Read my FM Career A Little Bit Of History Changing

Diego Maradona has likened Suarez's punishment to an internment in Guantanamo Bay.

He has clearly been taking too much medication.

Oddly enough it's still not the worst defence that has been given for him.

«This comment has been edited»
Bummer wrong thread

Nothing really wrong with the Ghana incident in fairness. They got a peno and missed it. There's an argument for a rule change like a "penalty goal" as in rugby

I was thinking how he more or less single handedly sent Ghana out of the WC. Yes, they were awarded a penalty and should have scored, but he still took that certain goal, which would have seen them through to the semi-finals, away from them. And now he's been kicked out off the WC himself.
Personally don't think there was much wrong with the Ghana handball, any normal person would have done the same.
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif -------- http://rs648.pbsrc.com/albums/uu204/JeWeL1980_photos/7505xjc54lf3np.gif~c200 -------- http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif
I'd want any player of a team I supported to do what he did against Ghana. It was one of the greatest things I've ever seen. However I wouldn't want a player of my team bite someone. On three separate occasions.
Suarez was actually trying to bite the ball, so it would deflate and the goal wouldn't count.

Disgusting

Luis Suarez, ball-eater.
Luis Suárez bite defence: I lost balance and hit my face against Chiellini.

He doesn't apologise for racially abusing someone and doesn't apologise for biting a player for the third time. Pathetic. embarrassing.

What a despicable cunt. I love it.

He should be banned for longer after coming out with that tripe.
It's probably the inevitable response of a mentally challenged person being told that they're a special snowflake and can do no wrong. He's gone back to Uruguay to be treated like a national hero and told that the whole world is ganging up on him, could you imagine an England player had let his country down like that? He would be lynched.
Wouldn't want to be Suarez misses when he's heading downtown.
He's a bit like maradona. As a player: AWESOME. Person: NOT SO AWESOME...There's something that is not working on his head... And even with a possible transfer, i think he wouldn't play for his next team. Not agree with the stadium ban, though.
I agree with the decision but it would have been hilarious seeing the reaction of Liverpool fans had his appeal been shortened after he moved to Barcelona.
Surely it wouldn't matter to us anyway?
The "FIFALONA" brigade would've gone mad.

Now it can go to CAS and they can be blamed
http://i.imgur.com/nSg30EZ.gif
Calling it now, Suarez's ban will be reduced to only include International games.
Ban upheld but he's apparently allowed to train with his team mates.
Login to post a comment

Login Register