Jonas
17 years ago
4 years ago
Premium
Any Sligo Rovers fans on here?

We beat Latvian side Jelgava 4-0 at home today and are up against the winner of Sligo Rovers and Banga Gargždai from Lithuania in the next round. Better get past a team of St. Johnstone's stature this year. Humiliating defeat.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Sligo are shit this season
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Bita match fixing to kick off the Europa League

Jonas
17 years ago
4 years ago
Premium
Sligo Rovers it is then!
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
Both Crusaders and Linfield progressed to the next round, good round for the Irish League sides.

Shame Glenavon got knocked out.
Jonas
17 years ago
4 years ago
Premium
I swear this club is getting on my nerves

Sligo Rovers are fucking 1-0 up to us at home
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
Sligo are fucking muck too, Rosenborg must be absolutely shite.
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
Sligo 2-0 up.

This team fucking lost away to UCD at the weekend as well IIRC.
Jonas
17 years ago
4 years ago
Premium
It's as if I don't care any longer too. Thats how badly they have ruined our club. We're losing at home to some Irish pub side ffs... long gone are the days of playing regurlarly Champions League football.
Jonas
17 years ago
4 years ago
Premium
I had a laugh at 1-0... not now. If that twat of a coach doesnt get sacked in the morning...
BR.
17 years ago
2 years ago
I didn't know you had MGP now?
George14brfc
12 years ago
3 years ago
I didn't know you had MGP now?

Have they I thought he went to a Turkish side with a ridiculously long name!
Jonas
17 years ago
4 years ago
Premium
That would be Karabükspor, sir.

We have him indeed and today he was as poor as only he can be, you're probably full aware of what I'm talking about! He's had an alright season in terms of assists and goals so far though, I'll give him that much.
BR.
17 years ago
2 years ago
I really liked MGP but you're right, when he had a poor game it was often terrible rather than just poor!

Hopefully he can have a good game in the second leg and help you through. Any chance of that happening or are you just that bad right now?
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Sligo 2-0 up.

This team fucking lost away to UCD at the weekend as well IIRC.

Sligo aren't too bad.

UCD are always cunts for frustrating 0-0 draws and stealing random wins
Marc.
17 years ago
15 hours ago
Premium
Jonas must be sick of these diddy teams coming and turning RBK over.
Jonas
17 years ago
4 years ago
Premium
Well, we have infact become a diddy team ourselves. If you look back at our European results for the last couple of years it includes losses against team such as St. Johnstone, Qarabag and AEK Larnaca. We nearly got eliminated by Ordabasy too.

Now the club is in a total mess. Head coach Per Joar Hansen got sacked yesterday; not a day too early. Got sacked back in 2005 and was never the right man for the job this time either. Former player of the club (and Man City too), Viking assistant Kåre Ingebrigtsen has been handed the job out the season, sporting director Erik Hoftun is all of a sudden both that and the new assistant (being/not being Ingebrigtsen boss at the same time) whilst player Mikael Dorsin will act as a player/coach. The board have said they will evaluate the organization as a whole and either replace today's sporting director role with an "English" manager role instead.

Hopefully Erik Hoftun will never touch a transfer sheet again, and we'll find ourselves a top coach and a top sporting director, or they'll go for a manager who'll handle both. Think it may be time for Trond Sollied to come back home again, but he's supposed to have a drinking problem which might hinder him from taking over. He's won 12 titles in his career though, with teams such as Club Brugge, Olympiakos, Heerenveen and of course Rosenborg. Is said to have influenced much of the Belgian football revolution of recent years too.

Not exactly the best of preparations ahead of Thurday's meeting with Sligo this...
Jonas
17 years ago
4 years ago
Premium
Sligo took the lead again tonight...

but we just turned it around and are 3-1 up at the moment! Haha
bmg033
10 years ago
4 months ago
I see Hull got a decent draw, they don't have to travel too far. Meanwhile we got a team over in Cyprus called AOL Limescale or something like that.
bmg033
10 years ago
4 months ago
Fuck sake, looks like we are actually going to lose the first leg.

EDIT: Just as I said that, Soldado scores.

EDIT 2: Just after I wrote the first edit, Kane puts us 2-1 up!
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
I hope the AEL 'keeper makes a speedy recovery and hope the injury isn't as bad as first feared.

Harry Kane missed the resulting penalty.
Crane
14 years ago
4 days ago
Premium
Seemed to be pissing with blood.
VP.
13 years ago
4 weeks ago
Why are Hull never on TV, winning 1-0 too.
Jonas
17 years ago
4 years ago
Premium
http://gfx.dagbladet.no/labrador/350/350189/35018992/jpg/active/978x.jpg

Legia fans tonight.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Legia's crusade against Celtic (and UEFA for that matter) is fucking pathetic
Johno
17 years ago
1 day ago
Premium
Why are they still raging about being kicked out of Champions League for playing banned player .

Wonder how long it took them to do the display.
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago
bmg033
10 years ago
4 months ago
I really want to draw Celtic, St Etienne & Lokeren. Just so we don't have to travel very far!
bmg033
10 years ago
4 months ago
Not the greatest draw, but should be able to get through that. Everton are probably in the hardest group.

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/c8NM5s0pxEjfdMfGjjC4yKJQAQVVOtxSgafCxTIY.png
Jan.
17 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
Booked up for Astra way. 60p pints, to me.

You'll need to Login to comment