IgoR.Warrior
14 years ago
3 days ago
Wow everybody!

I'm sorry for my bad english, i'm brazilian. I can't find some topic resolved about this.

Well, i'm playing fm 12 and when i put the graphics (kits, logos, faces) some kits and logos don't work. More specifically Swansea, QPR, Norwich, Napoli, etc. It's funny, cause of this english teams was "rookie" last season, and your kits don't work to. Some leagues (SPL, Ligue 1, Eredivise, Liga BBVA, Serie A and Championship) all the kits is different, isn't the graphics who i'm download, it's kind of a original kits from the game. All the other graphics i'ts ok, are in the right place and appears in the game normally, but it's awful play with this "bug" when i want start a career with Swansea and his logo don't work.

More people had this problem? You can understand my english, without laugh a lot? Hahahaha

Thanks.
hammer9
16 years ago
2 months ago
click unticked 'Use Skin Cache' and click tick 'Always reload Skin on Confirm'?

if you done, then ....

Have you download 'kits colour change'? for kits....and have to start a game tho.
IgoR.Warrior
14 years ago
3 days ago
Yes, I unticked "Use Skin Cache", cause all of graphics, excepted them, work (skins, faces, other logos, etc)

About the "kits colour change", i don't have, this fix that "bug"?
hammer9
16 years ago
2 months ago
By IgoR.Warrior | Permalink | On 23 October 2012 - 20:59 PM
Yes, I unticked "Use Skin Cache", cause all of graphics, excepted them, work (skins, faces, other logos, etc)

About the "kits colour change", i don't have, this fix that "bug"?

yeah, some not showing kits fixed it 'Kits Colour change' so go get download - http://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/packcat/2/68/ss1213-league-kits you will need start a game tho.
IgoR.Warrior
14 years ago
3 days ago
I have a lot of this kitpacks, but in some leagues (Eredivisie, SPL, Liga BBVA, Serie A, Ligue 1, etc) this kits don't work. I made something wrong?

Appears in the place of this kits, another style of kits direct of the game, there is the problem, i can't trade this old kits for the SS'13 packs, but in other leagues them work perfectly. It's weird.
hammer9
16 years ago
2 months ago
I used all kits 2011/12 and 2012/13 on FM12 with kits colour changes all working fine tho.

you sure you put right place in folder? and did you put 'Kits Colour Change' in C:\Users\User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data\put in here
IgoR.Warrior
14 years ago
3 days ago
Well, i try put "kits colour change" in this folder but nothing happens. Maybe the place of this folder is wrong, be in Program files (x86). When i put in documents all the graphics don't work. It's so hardly hahahaha
hammer9
16 years ago
2 months ago
By IgoR.Warrior | Permalink | On 24 October 2012 - 15:46 PM
Well, i try put "kits colour change" in this folder but nothing happens. Maybe the place of this folder is wrong, be in Program files (x86). When i put in documents all the graphics don't work. It's so hardly hahahaha

NOT - Program files (x86)!!

C:\Users\User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data(create if not there)\put in here(kits colour change)

click unticked 'Use Skin Cache' and click tick 'Always reload Skin on Confirm'...then click 'Confirm'
IgoR.Warrior
14 years ago
3 days ago
That's it, there is the problem. I try put the forlder in Documents, but the graphics dont appear but now o know what is the problem. Anyway, thanks i'll fix it.

Sorry for my english again, now i'll buy fm13 and the 12 will be mainstream hahahahaha
hammer9
16 years ago
2 months ago
IgoR.Warrior
14 years ago
3 days ago
Well, i'm back hahahaha

I put the folder in Documents, the graphics work but still the same problem (Kits don't work in some leagues and Swansea's, QPR's, Norwich's and Napoli's logos don't appears). My other update work but Kit colur change don't change anything. I made all correct: unticked "Use skin cache" and click "reload skin" etc.

The history continue hahaha
hammer9
16 years ago
2 months ago
By IgoR.Warrior | Permalink | On 27 October 2012 - 22:01 PM
Well, i'm back hahahaha

I put the folder in Documents, the graphics work but still the same problem (Kits don't work in some leagues and Swansea's, QPR's, Norwich's and Napoli's logos don't appears). My other update work but Kit colur change don't change anything. I made all correct: unticked "Use skin cache" and click "reload skin" etc.

The history continue hahaha

already update for Kits Colour Change, so go get download and you have to start a game.

You'll need to Login to comment