Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/CvfRyoRQuYjNRwQCvwnfhDvkIX6bdD7VQbw97tkN.png vs https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/17iTdNTlbDzz1JyILsHpzxy0PzN9JvW5prEHCe2X.png
Saturday 12th July 9pm ITV1
Crane
14 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
Brazil to win this. Netherlands will already be on the plane home, Brazil want to salvage some pride.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Can't wait for this. The Apres Match guys do all the analysis for this on RTÉ. It's absolutely hilarious
Shola
15 years ago
5 years ago
Just re-watched the highlights of the Brazil-Germany game. In hindsight I reckon Luiz has gotten a rough deal. Looked like Marcelo and Fernandinho were far worse.

But Brazil looked totally overwhelmed from very early on. About 5 Brazil players just watching, as Klose scored the second. - They couldn't actually get there but they were just standing - they just looked so hapless and beaten.
Rick87
14 years ago
5 days ago
Never seen the point in the third place game, I doubt most teams even want to take part, I know I would just want to get home after losing the semi's rather than linger for an utterly pointless game.
.verse
12 years ago
3 months ago
I expect Brazil to bounce back and be more competitive, but I can't see them having enough to beat the Dutch. Scolari is woeful and his selections and and lack of tactical sense will be their undoing once more. Plus, can't see who is going to stop Robben.
SpinSwimScream
14 years ago
7 hours ago
Brazil to win this. Netherlands will already be on the plane home, Brazil want to salvage some pride.

This, I hope i'm wrong but I can't see Holland putting up much of a fight
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
I thoroughly encourage people to try find a stream for RTE 2. It's awesome. Comedic/satire group doing the analysis
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
Not a penalty at all.
VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
Absolutely disgraceful decision from the ref. (i meant should have been red)
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
Clearly outside the box.

1-0 Holland though from the resulting 'penalty'.
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
1-0, RVP.

Not a penalty but a definite red. Dreadful ref.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Should have been a free kick and should have been a red
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
SpinSwimScream
14 years ago
7 hours ago
you'd have thought after the last game that David Luiz would have learnt not to just madly sprint out from defence all the time
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
2-0, hahaha, dreadful defending.
TheClassicK
12 years ago
8 years ago
Brazil's defense is atrocious.
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
Blind, 2-0 Holland.

David Luiz is utterly useless.
BR.
17 years ago
2 years ago
What a joke David Luiz is.
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
€50M, world's most expensive defender.

Hahahaha.
SpinSwimScream
14 years ago
7 hours ago
wish he would stop using his elbows too the slimy cunt
SpinSwimScream
14 years ago
7 hours ago
isn't Clark Carlisle supposed to be Britain's Brainiest footballer or something? He's an idiot
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
isn't Clark Carlisle supposed to be Britain's Brainiest footballer or something? He's an idiot

Aye, he apparently won Countdown.
SpinSwimScream
14 years ago
7 hours ago
He just seems to say the complete opposite of what is happening with quite an alarming frequency
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
#EamonTalkingThroughHisHoop
TheClassicK
12 years ago
8 years ago
Wow. Fucking horrible refereeing.
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
This referee, fucking hell.
SpinSwimScream
14 years ago
7 hours ago
was a penalty for me, though you can see why he might have not have given it due to Oscar already falling before the contact was made.
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
And there's 3.

Vorm is coming on I think! Van Gaal making sure every player in the squad will play in this World Cup, lovely.

You'll need to Login to comment