Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/VMEkrXY080PjVdIyDuMXQRTDrjPpvH20BU0z6orM.png vs https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/pmNP0Caejy2LdXnGOOxBOVwvJUyAAKZe57N2Hf7k.png
Sunday 13th July 8pm BBC1/ITV1
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Messi plz

Also, Demichelis and Zaba
Deleted Account #151676
I can't decide who I want to win this, I would prefer the Germans as a team to win, but I also can't help but want Messi to win the World cup just so he has the one trophy that smug cunt CR7 will never win.
.verse
12 years ago
4 months ago
Germany better trounce Argentina.

Would love nothing more than to see the pain and disappointment plastered over Messi's face as he see's the World Cup slip from him. Would be even sweater if he misses a crucial penalty or cocks up one way or another.
Carroll.
15 years ago
3 years ago
SpinSwimScream
14 years ago
5 days ago
I want Germany to win too. They are the better team, have played better throughout and I also know it will annoy me if Argentina win and everyone is licking Messi's arse, Maradona comparisons etc When in reality he's been pretty average all tournament bar the Nigeria game when they were already through.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Yes, cos the reason people will be licking his arse will be entirely based on his performances this WC (in which he's played well to be fair, just not exceptional)
Franck
17 years ago
3 weeks ago
Argentina have been shite in this tournament. Germany is the only deserved winner.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Shite teams don't make it to the final. Argentina have been decent, Germany have only been slightly better really (excluding Brazil's refusal to play football)
VP.
13 years ago
1 month ago
Have a bad feeling this will be like the 1990 final, Argentina just defending and kicking the shit out the Germans.
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
It can't be that bad, surely?
Shedender
17 years ago
2 months ago
Argentina will probably win.

But fuck, I hope I'm incorrect and the Germans lift the WC.
Eric Portapotty
15 years ago
2 days ago
Am I allowed to watch this?
Fuck your permissions, of course I'm watching this
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
NiceLad
17 years ago
3 days ago
Argentina have been shite in this tournament. Germany is the only deserved winner.

This Argentina have been awful to watch. Germany to win easy
Dan
13 years ago
5 months ago
So glad BBC are hosting the Final as well as ITV! If I have to hear the ITV commentary team and match build up team again this summer I think I'd shoot myself! They are all so dull, nothing on bbc pundits thats for sure!

Argentina haven't stepped up this competition like many teams, German win surely!
Deleted Account #151676
Argentina to sit back and defend throughout, I'm going for a smash and grab 1-0 win for the Argies, proberly as a result of a dive to win a penalty or something.
Shedender
17 years ago
2 months ago
Am I allowed to watch this?
Fuck your permissions, of course I'm watching this

If you end up watching the game, and it turns out to be shit then you'll be banned immediately.
Eric Portapotty
15 years ago
2 days ago
AWAKE, this better be good.
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
Khedira has pulled out due to calf problem. Christoph Kramer replaces him.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Really hope this is a close game
George14brfc
12 years ago
3 years ago
If you end up watching the game, and it turns out to be shit then you'll be banned immediately.

George14brfc
12 years ago
3 years ago
What channel are people watching it on?
SpinSwimScream
14 years ago
5 days ago
I'm watching it on ITV player unfortunately, but only because BBC keeps buffering all the time for me.
SpinSwimScream
14 years ago
5 days ago
Higuain what the fuck
Ninja
14 years ago
6 years ago
Arsenal dodged a bullet, he's shite.
George14brfc
12 years ago
3 years ago
What a chance..
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
Anyone slagging Messi for not pressing and tracking back clearly doesn't watch him play at all. Looking at you Andy Gray
SpinSwimScream
14 years ago
5 days ago
Kramer off, Schweinsteiger and Howedes on a yellow. Its all adding up for much more freedom for Messi
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
That is a fucking nasty tackle on Zaba

You'll need to Login to comment