Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 minute ago
bcsaulJ commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
20 minutes ago
map788 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
37 minutes ago
fabiiipvp added a career: ssssssssssssssss
2 hours ago
mons commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516297 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 312569 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 15675 changes from 112 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516230 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 312490 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 15572 changes from 112 contributors.
3 hours ago
bigmattb28 commented on: British and Irish Steel challenge
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516182 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 312428 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 15460 changes from 112 contributors.
4 hours ago
Vinceultras42 commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
5 hours ago
Barkermush commented on: Custom Start Date Error
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516188 changes from 918 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 312427 changes from 983 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 15459 changes from 112 contributors.
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Cizzu commented on: Tutorials and guidelines for cutters
7 hours ago
9 hours ago
tombazzlez commented on: sortitoutsi Data Update and FM19 1.3.0 Data Update
9 hours ago
INJ commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL DATABASE)
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516182 changes from 918 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 312421 changes from 983 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 15452 changes from 112 contributors.
13 hours ago
LeumasBall commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
15 hours ago
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
15 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 516101 changes from 918 contributors.
Discussion
Working on it mate.

Hurry up with it Really want to start a game soon
You have Suarez global ban set as 15 games but it should be set to expire on 25th October, not a number of games. If you select the ban and untick number of matches it allows you to enter an end date.
Hurry up with it Really want to start a game soon

I ve just downloaded the latest 7/28 Update, but it seems that David Ospina is not yet transfered from Nice to Arsenal... Is it not yet reflected due to some reason?
If someone had submitted him when he signed then he would be included ... not that hard really.

Anyway he's been added and file updated.
If someone had submitted him when he signed then he would be included ... not that hard really.

Anyway he's been added and file updated.

Callum Chambers who has been transferred from Southampton to Arsenal on the same day with OSPINA. Callum Chambers is reflected in the game successfully by downloading the latest update, but OSPINA still remains in his former club Nice (France).

Could somebody fix that??
He's included in the latest download the one released at 11:43am ... please check, I don't need you to highlight his name. I know who you are talking about.
First of all, I wanted to thank you for this work. It's really good and I love the idea to allow the community to give easily the new official transfers.

But isn't there an issue with extended loan?
Per exemple, the loan of Alpaslan Ozturk (18032389) to Kasimpasa has been extended this season. The information has been accepted and is fully present in the update (data.xml). But as the "same" previous loan was wiped out in the basefile, when you create a new game, the player is not loaned out. The Basefile seems to have the priority for those loans.

Is there a way to fix this?
As I understand, those loans should have been done in the basefile directly.
Same thing with Nagai (45025032), Verbeek (37013183) and Zhukov (18060344)
There are other loans problems in the last update: at least Jo Inge Berget and Jason Buaillon have a loan date that start in the future and the game doesn't take it.
There are other loans problems in the last update: at least Jo Inge Berget and Jason Buaillon have a loan date that start in the future and the game doesn't take it.

There is currently a bug with loans, and loans have to be manually entered into the basefile. These will be done as soon as they are added to the database from today onwards..
There is currently a bug with loans, and loans have to be manually entered into the basefile. These will be done as soon as they are added to the database from today onwards..

It seems that Ospina from Nice to Arsenal has not been reflected in the game after downloading the lastest 7/28 update.
Do you have the same problem?

«This comment has been edited»
Guys,

I'm new here, but downloaded the update and my game crashes as soon as the db file is loading... anybody having this issue? The one I dowloaded last week works fine, btw.

This also happens with me.

Same for me, just keeps on crashing when loading db file.
Are you making sure that you are using database 14.3 when loading up?

Check to see that the files are in the correct place.

Ensure that nothing else is conflicting with the files e.g. Other data updates
Apologies for the problems should be fixed shortly hopefully
Can anyone update transfer income for this file?
Still got the FM urge, but don't want to start a career until the WPL is added #firstworldproblems
Why i not see Lampard and Villa in New York City ? and why not 18 teams in Portugal Leagues and why not Makuszewski in Lechia Gdansk ? ;>
*Scrap that comment, sorted it!*

Why i not see Lampard and Villa in New York City ? and why not 18 teams in Portugal Leagues and why not Makuszewski in Lechia Gdansk ? ;>

1. New York City FC is not currently in the game, so the players won't be there.
2. To re-write the new league system in Portugal is beyond difficult and could mess the file up, so won't be happening.
3. Why don't you submit the change then?
So if not New York City FC in game this player are deleted ?
Using version 14.3, no other files bar these 2 extracted downloads in editor data folder, game keeps crashing on load up??
I use version 13.0 i extract 2 files and no crash in game i not see only lampard and villa lol
Question: When adding a player that has no club IRL but still does have a club in the current data update, do I have to list it as free agent or do I have to add the club he is currently at in the data update?
Question: When adding a player that has no club IRL but still does have a club in the current data update, do I have to list it as free agent or do I have to add the club he is currently at in the data update?

The club at which he is on the game should be used.
I download new version and no have lampard and villa again ...
I download new version and no have lampard and villa again ...

the whole data file seems to be corruptet. when trying to add brazil as a playable country the game crashes. its definitely due to this data update. starting without it, everything works fine. starting with this update its not possible to add brazil,
dont know why but the fm.exe was updatet after first starting the game with this data file.

by the way: no other editor data files activated.

Same as the others on here who are getting crashes when trying to load.

I have only this updated selected and no other data files. Using 14.3 database.
Same as the others on here who are getting crashes when trying to load.

I have only this updated selected and no other data files. Using 14.3 database.

thats what i say... file is corruptet. is there anyone who is able to start with this file and add brazilian league?
I must add brazil leagues to have villa and lampard in game ?
I must add brazil leagues to have villa and lampard in game ?

try to add brazilian league an tell me what happens....this should answer your question

Login to post a comment

Login Register