Jason
17 years ago
1 month ago
Hello all.

You may remember a website, launched at the start of the year called FM Update Live, where members could submit their own changes to a database which would then be validated against real life events by our staff, once approved it would then be available to download by everyone with that change in the game. Sadly the site owner couldn't carry on with the site for whatever reason... after contacting him he was happy for us to carry the update on! So here we are, we have relaunched the site and need you to help us submit changes.

England at the moment is very well updated to the present date in terms of transfers, and all promotions, relegations and UEFA seedings are all correct worldwide, countries transfers aren't so great though and that's where you come in!

So why not head over to the Susie Update page and submit your changes, your changes will then be moderated almost as soon as possible (within the hour on most occasions), but in the rare occasion it could takes few hours longer to be approved, with your help this will truly be most up to date update for FM 14. Another plus side is you don't have to wait for the update to "release" as its latest version is always available to download when you are!

http://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-data-update

See you on the other side!

EDIT: Could everyone please only submit changes that have been confirmed as signing, any changes where clubs have only agreed fees, won't be accepted as the deal still could fall through.

EDIT 2: 01/09/2014 - As you may know there as a problem with the Brazilian league within our update, i can now confirm this error is fixed.
6scholl6
12 years ago
1 hour ago
Premium
Hello all.

You may remember a website, launched at the start of the year called FM Update Live, where members could submit their own changes to a database which would then be validated against real life events by our staff, once approved it would then be available to download by everyone with that change in the game. Sadly the site owner couldn't carry on with the site for whatever reason... after contacting him he was happy for us to carry the update on! So here we are, we have relaunched the site and need you to help us submit changes.

England at the moment is very well updated to the present date in terms of transfers, and all promotions, relegations and UEFA seedings are all correct worldwide, countries transfers aren't so great though and that's where you come in!

So why not head over to the Susie Update page and submit your changes, your changes will then be moderated almost as soon as possible (within the hour on most occasions), but in the rare occasion it could takes few hours longer to be approved, with your help this will truly be most up to date update for FM 14. Another plus side is you don't have to wait for the update to "release" as its latest version is always available to download when you are!

http://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-data-update

See you on the other side!

Which file i must do in the editordata? Basefile or data or both?
Jason
17 years ago
1 month ago
Which file i must do in the editordata? Basefile or data or both?

Both
Cymro
17 years ago
4 days ago
The more people who help with this the better the update!
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
What happens if you can't get proof but know the move has happened in say lesser known leagues?
VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
Have you an example?
Crane
14 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
Might want to mention that the database includes CA & PA changes.
Johno
17 years ago
1 week ago
Premium
Looking good with updates submitted so far

Is this the latest update? with Suarez to Liverpool, Sanchez to Arsenal?
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
Have you an example?

Yeah, Bangor's signed a few players this summer but obviously can't find 'proof'.
Jason
17 years ago
1 month ago
Looking good with updates submitted so far

Is this the latest update? with Suarez to Liverpool, Sanchez to Arsenal?

Suarez to Barcelona, and yeah
Jason
17 years ago
1 month ago
Yeah, Bangor's signed a few players this summer but obviously can't find 'proof'.

Would they not be on here;

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/bangor-city-fc/startseite/verein/3649
Cymro
17 years ago
4 days ago
Are we doing PA and CA changes?

Wrong Bangor that mate. He's on about the one in Northern Ireland
Jason
17 years ago
1 month ago
Are we doing PA and CA changes?

Wrong Bangor that mate. He's on about the one in Northern Ireland

Not on the FM Live update, the only time i did CA/PA was when a few players signed pafor a league two club from conference south and has stupid 35 CA and 50 PA, i'm sure if they weren't that good they wouldn't move so highly. I also did a CA/PA for Suarez after his form last season and made his aggression, controversy 20 and professionalism 5, also give a few of the World Cup players a boost, Rodriguez, Cuadrado, Campbell, K Navas, nothing majorly boosted though.
michellec
13 years ago
1 week ago
Cheers for good team work here!

Divock Origi is not yet signed for Liverpool, but is in their squad in the update.

Thanks.
michellec
13 years ago
1 week ago
Sorry, 1 additional thing. For latest transfer made, why some transfer prices are showing in the player history while some are not?
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago

That squad is out of date something shocking, some/most of those players haven't been at the club in years.
michellec
13 years ago
1 week ago
Sorry, don't know how to report this. Found Robben salary at <20k per week, don't know if it's correct.
Jason
17 years ago
1 month ago
Cheers for good team work here!

Divock Origi is not yet signed for Liverpool, but is in their squad in the update.

Thanks.

Shouldn't be in the latest update.

Sorry, don't know how to report this. Found Robben salary at <20k per week, don't know if it's correct.

Will be fixed

Sorry, 1 additional thing. For latest transfer made, why some transfer prices are showing in the player history while some are not?

Do you have any other data updates that could be conflicting?
SamD11
13 years ago
3 years ago
Sorry, very basic question, but where do I download this to/ put the file?
Jason
17 years ago
1 month ago
Sorry, very basic question, but where do I download this to/ put the file?

Extract both files from the zip and place them in the following location:

C:\Users\<yourname>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data.

Also the new update has no CA/PA changes at all.
RhylFCKiko
12 years ago
1 month ago
How would an update request for the entire WPL be implemented? As that hasn't been touched as of yet and I really can't be arsed sending individual requests for every player added, transferred or released by each club. And Afan Lido need to be replaced by Cefn Druids.
Jason
17 years ago
1 month ago
How would an update request for the entire WPL be implemented? As that hasn't been touched as of yet and I really can't be arsed sending individual requests for every player added, transferred or released by each club. And Afan Lido need to be replaced by Cefn Druids.

Send them over in a PM and i'll mass edit them into the basefile, as thats what kind of purpose it serves
RhylFCKiko
12 years ago
1 month ago
I'll PM you the squad lists for each WPL squad
Footygamer
17 years ago
1 day ago

What makes using the editor so much faster than the website? I'd be interested to know in what way you think the website could be improved/sped up to make it better, rather than just saying you can't be bothered to use it
RhylFCKiko
12 years ago
1 month ago
Well if it's an entire league (which it is in my case). Submitting individual transfers can be a bit time consuming, i'd much rather do what I have done and just send across each squad list and save time submitting transfer submission after transfer submisson
Jason
17 years ago
1 month ago
What makes using the editor so much faster than the website? I'd be interested to know in what way you think the website could be improved/sped up to make it better, rather than just saying you can't be bothered to use it

On the point of speed, I think if we managed t put all players in the db so it auto retrieves the players ID's would make more people use it, as a lot of people have to load FM up to get an ID.

I understand this may not be possible though.
tompaaaa
12 years ago
2 weeks ago
Morata or riot.
Jason
17 years ago
1 month ago

Can you elaborate more?
tompaaaa
12 years ago
2 weeks ago

You'll need to Login to comment