gaz12321
15 years ago
2 weeks ago
Some of you may know my career to date if you have been following the story, but if you haven;t seen it then here is some info. I started unemployed and sunday league experience in Asia and ended up at Sime Darby in Malaysia, I won the Premier League then the Super League twice as well as winning the Malaysian Cup once and being runners up in the FA Cup once. I then moved to China with Shandong and with 4 seasons have finished 6th, 4th, 2nd & 1st. We have also reached a Champions League Final & 2 FA Cup Finals. Also have won the Super Cup and the All Starts Game.

Now the issue, I am starting to become bored of Asia and am looking to move on to a new challenge however despite my reputation being continental it is exactly that, I keep getting laughed off by average clubs in Europe and South America so my question is: How do I enhance my reputation enough in another continent to get a half decent job?

It would be frustrating to have to start at the bottom again in a new continent despite all the work and trophy wins I have on my CV.

Any thoughts?

You'll need to Login to comment