scottpratt
16 years ago
2 years ago
SKIN NO LONGER UNDER CONSTRUCTION
TomDixon77
17 years ago
1 year ago
You've still got lots of default graphics in there, and pretty much everything else is from Steklo X2.
scottpratt
16 years ago
2 years ago
Very true, im trying to mix a few skins together to see what i come up with. I hope it isnt a problem as if it is ill take it down asap
TomDixon77
17 years ago
1 year ago
It would have been nice if you'd asked first. Also, just throwing stuff together will result in a mess of a skin, take your time and pick a theme you want to follow. Then start designing it bit by bit, it'll soon come together.
scottpratt
16 years ago
2 years ago
IVE NEVER DONE ONE BEFORE AND WOULDNT HAVE A CLUE, I REMEBER YOUR SKIN WAS THE BEST FROM 2012 SO I CHUCKED ALOT OFF YOUR STUFF IN I THOUGHT IT LOOKED QUITE GOOD, BUT STELKO 3 WILL BE AMAZING, ANYCHANCE OF A COPY AS IT IS JUST NOW SO I CAN SEE WHAT IT LOOK LIKE

oops sorry accidently hit caps didnt mean to shout
Jason
17 years ago
2 months ago
Font looks awful.
scottpratt
16 years ago
2 years ago
By Jay. | Permalink | On 24 October 2012 - 22:07 PM
Font looks awful.

Thanks
TomDixon77
17 years ago
1 year ago
By scottpratt | Permalink | On 24 October 2012 - 22:05 PM
IVE NEVER DONE ONE BEFORE AND WOULDNT HAVE A CLUE, I REMEBER YOUR SKIN WAS THE BEST FROM 2012 SO I CHUCKED ALOT OFF YOUR STUFF IN I THOUGHT IT LOOKED QUITE GOOD, BUT STELKO 3 WILL BE AMAZING, ANYCHANCE OF A COPY AS IT IS JUST NOW SO I CAN SEE WHAT IT LOOK LIKE

oops sorry accidently hit caps didnt mean to shout

No, sorry. Everyone had to start somewhere, just try things out for yourself, you don't have to upload the first thing you do.
scottpratt
16 years ago
2 years ago
SKIN NO LONGER UNDER CONSTRUCTION

You'll need to Login to comment