Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 12 minutes ago
Tommy Hughes commented on: Realistic Transfer Preferences 2.0 - A Collab by Daveincid and majesticeternity
29 minutes ago
VP. added a download: Realistic Transfer Preferences 2.0 - A Collab by Daveincid and majesticeternity
1 hour ago
Keith Batcheltor commented on: Injuries
1 hour ago
Keith Batcheltor added a topic: Injuries
1 hour ago
DanTait_TBG commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
DanTait_TBG commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
DazS8 commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
1 hour ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Club Athletico Paranaense Teampack
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 268976 changes from 796 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49309 changes from 210 contributors.
1 hour ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: TIER 10 TO THE TOP | GREAT YARMOUTH | INTRODUCTION
1 hour ago
VP. commented on: New Save Ideas
1 hour ago
VP. added a topic: New Save Ideas
2 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: FM20 Manchester United Career Mode | Fixing Man United Ep7 | Football Manager 2020 Stream Replay
2 hours ago
Dan commented on: Earth Trip
2 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
2 hours ago
Dan completed a season in their Football Manager career: Lets go on a European journey, man!
2 hours ago
Dan commented on: Lets go on a European journey, man!
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 268972 changes from 796 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49281 changes from 209 contributors.
2 hours ago
Damien 14 commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
2 hours ago
Tuckius commented on: Restoration of the standard logos!
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 268967 changes from 796 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49176 changes from 207 contributors.
4 hours ago
hongkonger commented on: SS Retro Shirts
4 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
5 hours ago
geordie1981 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
geordie1981 added a download: FC Zürich Teampack
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 268901 changes from 796 contributors.
Discussion
Hey, I have started a game with Ireland and I have used the editor to change the amount of years it takes to gain the nationality to 1 year.

That all works fine and some players decide to take up Irish as a second nationality and others don't which is fine but no one that has exepted irish as thier nationality will accept a call up.

I think this is due to the nations reputation being fairly low and I was wondering if this improves over time if you stay high enough in the rankings?

I know its a fairly random question but hopefully someone knows

Thanks in advance Mc
I suspect that the nations ranking does indeed play a part, however I have had the same issue when I managed the Italian under-23's in my career game, there were a few players I would have liked to have called up (mostly Brazilians who were playing in Serie A & B) who rejected my call up which I guess is understandable as Brazil are the same if not more reputable than Italy, but I also got turned down by a Croatian and a Hungarian who were both eligible so I guess there must be other factors considered with the players decision.

«This comment has been edited»
Some of the decisions by players are mental I have a German and Spaniard that are NEVER going to get called up and also never capped at under 21 level rejecting call ups!
But are you able to request call ups and do they decline, or is the option to call up simply not available? As in Belgium they get ttheir Belgian nationality after three years but they need another two years before being able to play for the national team...
Intellect Collected
"Creating unique insights to feed your common sense"

Roots Reggae Library
"Affordable reggae discographies"
Login to post a comment

Login Register