Highlights

League Cup

Fixtures
Highlights
Hibee
17 years ago
3 years ago
Great quote in the new World Soccer from Montpellier's chairman:

"You can always turn round a bad start to the season if you have smart players - but three-quarters of mine are morons."

This is the same guy that called Galliani 'Kojak' and dyed his hair in the clubs colours when they won the league.
Bian
13 years ago
8 years ago
Not going to lie, I've watched only PSG's games so far in Ligue 1, but the league is actually really good apart from them. I've seen Lyon, Marseille and Lille play in Champions League, but seeing them in league play and other teams in action is nice. I'll try and catch more games/teams.
bluemoon.
17 years ago
3 months ago
Premium
By Hibee | Permalink | On 21 September 2012 - 17:38 PM
Great quote in the new World Soccer from Montpellier's chairman:

"You can always turn round a bad start to the season if you have smart players - but three-quarters of mine are morons."

This is the same guy that called Galliani 'Kojak' and dyed his hair in the clubs colours when they won the league.

Loulou Nicollin; he's fucking brilliant.
Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Awesome last-minute equaliser from Toulouse keeper Ali Ahamada last night:

om4ever
17 years ago
8 years ago
6th win in a row for Marseille.

1-0 at home against ETG, not a great display but on the back of the trip to Turkey it's a fine result.

6 played, 6 wons, 9 goals scored, 1 conceded.
Telegram Sam
15 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
By Franck | Permalink | On 23 September 2012 - 10:38 AM
Awesome last-minute equaliser from Toulouse keeper Ali Ahamada last night:

That's incredible.
Telegram Sam
15 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
I'd have a hard-on too if I was as good as he is right now.
Jonas
17 years ago
4 years ago
Premium

Now, that is what I call cool. Should never have had the penalty though.
Hibee
17 years ago
3 years ago
Aye he went down a bit too easily there but damn that was a great penalty, so slow
om4ever
17 years ago
8 years ago
This is a nightmare, 3-0 at half-time for VA against Marseille. Mandanda with an atrocius mistake.
Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
By om4ever | Permalink | On 30 September 2012 - 13:45 PM
This is a nightmare, 3-0 at half-time for VA against Marseille. Mandanda with an atrocius mistake.

Well, you can't win every game.
Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Telegram Sam
15 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
EPIC GOALIE FAIL EVER
Eric Portapotty
15 years ago
19 hours ago
4 goals already in the PSG-Marseille match, not even halftime yet.
rossiheslopi
15 years ago
4 years ago
2 beauties from Zlatan apparently
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
Did anyone watching see what the bust up at half time was about?

Very good game.
Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
BR.
17 years ago
2 years ago
Decided to watch what I'm pretty sure is my first ever Ligue 1 match tonight, PSG v Lyon, 0-0 after half an hour.
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
Paris Saint-Germain director Leonardo has defended the club’s decision to have a new official logo.

The French side have had the same badge since 1972, but are set to unveil a new design which reportedly sees the traditional primary deep blue of PSG changed to a lighter blue akin to Olympique Marseille.

However, the Brazilian has backed the decision to make the changes and says it has nothing to do with a perceived move away from the club’s heritage.

“The respect [for the history] is there,” the World Cup winner told L’Equipe.

“We have not decided to change the club logo because we don’t comply with history. PSG has already changed five times, [some] big clubs [have] changed 10 times.

“I think the misconception comes from the money and the power that we have. I am here for the history of this club.”

Early designs of the logo also see the word ‘Paris’ moved to the top of the circle with ‘Saint-Germain’ sitting beneath it.

They also appear without the cradle that previously sat beneath the Eiffel Tower, signifying the birth of King Louis XIV in Saint-Germain.

It has been reported that the logo could be unveiled this month.

http://u.goal.com/239200/239214hp2.jpg

If the new one remained dark blue then I think it'd look nice. But either way changing the logo is just stupid.
Franck
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
Why change something that quite obviously isn't broken? PSG's current logo is one of the very best in football.
Sam
17 years ago
1 year ago
Agreed. The current logo is fine as it is.
om4ever
17 years ago
8 years ago
By Franck | Permalink | On 09 January 2013 - 17:57 PM
Why change something that quite obviously isn't broken? PSG's current logo is one of the very best in football.

As a Marseille fan I have to agree with this.

The 3D effect looks completely retarded and look even worse with the lightened blue (wich is similar to Marseille's, ironicaly)
Shola
16 years ago
5 years ago
By Franck | Permalink | On 09 January 2013 - 17:57 PM

Why not? Chelsea and Arsenal have recently.
jumberto
16 years ago
4 weeks ago
Chelsea and Arsenal's were quite old fashioned looking though, even if they were alright and they were quite major changes.

PSG are only making minor changes but every one of them makes it look worse.
Jamieandhisego
17 years ago
1 year ago
By Shola | Permalink | On 09 January 2013 - 19:10 PM
Why not? Chelsea and Arsenal have recently.

He already explains why in his comment- because he thinks PSG's logo is one of the best around already.
Sears
13 years ago
7 years ago
Meh, nothing wrong with a change every now and again. I love the Liverpool changed their logo on their jersey's. Looks much nicer than the previous logo
BR.
17 years ago
2 years ago
Normally there's nothing wrong with a change no, but there is when a) the old badge is better than the new one and b) the new shade of blue looks like that of Marseille.
Telegram Sam
15 years ago
5 months ago
Premium

You'll need to Login to comment