Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
SirTAVARES commented on: Where is Football Manager 2019 Data Update?
33 minutes ago
retiP commented on: FM19 Update Disabled
35 minutes ago
retiP commented on: Where is Football Manager 2019 Data Update?
46 minutes ago
DazS8 commented on: FM 20: juve_man's Real Fixtures and Results + Custom Start Date
1 hour ago
juve_man commented on: FM 20: juve_man's Real Fixtures and Results + Custom Start Date
1 hour ago
juve_man commented on: FM 20: juve_man's Real Fixtures and Results + Custom Start Date
1 hour ago
Footygamer added a video: FM20 Manchester United Career Mode | Fixing Man United Ep34 | Football Manager 2020 Stream Replay
1 hour ago
juve_man commented on: FM20 Extra files
1 hour ago
KEZ_7 commented on: A Turkish Delight
1 hour ago
EnigMattic1 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
KEZ_7 commented on: FFP Confusion
1 hour ago
KEZ_7 added a topic: FFP Confusion
2 hours ago
Stephen McGowan commented on: Premium Account not active
2 hours ago
Stephen McGowan added a topic: Premium Account not active
2 hours ago
Eltarian commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
Eltarian added a download: Mix pack (Referees, new players of German DB and others) Mixpack
2 hours ago
crazyanimals commented on: FM 20: juve_man's Real Fixtures and Results + Custom Start Date
3 hours ago
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
cebul added a download: Mixpack req9 Mixpack
3 hours ago
flut commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.6
4 hours ago
Joe Boy commented on: The Tale of a Beggar
4 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
4 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
4 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
HRiddick added a download: Leyton Orient Teampack
5 hours ago
R Charlston commented on: Where is Football Manager 2019 Data Update?
5 hours ago
sdbrook commented on: FM 20: juve_man's Real Fixtures and Results + Custom Start Date
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 2057 changes from 36 contributors.
5 hours ago
Ersin Kara├žoban added a article: Where is Football Manager 2019 Data Update?
6 hours ago
Doddo04 commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.6
Discussion
0-0 at home against Azerbaijan. We're even more shit than I thought...
Really hope we can pick up points against Romania tonight.
Ended up drawing 0-0.
Please don't let this England qualifier be as dire as our usual games

Also, well done to Faroe Islands after their 2-1 win over Greece! Up to 4th in their group now, the best they can hope for tbh.
Sometimes you have to stand in the shadows; to see the light.

Georgia held Poland for almost the whole game, then Lewandowski scorred a hattrick in 3 minutes
Wow, Faroe Isles actually won! A real shock, thought they were like San Marino and Gibraltar; whipping boys for the rest of Europe.
The Faroese beat Greece again?!
Albania beating France was a bigger shock.

Wasn't that just a friendly game?

Albania is a much, much better national team than the Faroe Islands.
Zlatan such a beast.
Albania is a much, much better national team than the Faroe Islands.

France is much much better than Greece..
France is much much better than Greece..

Albania and France are both squads fully composed of professionals, the majority of the Albanian national team plays in European top divisions, and it was a friendly.

The Faroe Islands only have like 6 full-time professionals in their squad and they are playing in places like Iceland or the Danish third tier. Albania has 6 players just from Serie A.
Wasn't that just a friendly game?

It was, but tbh france deserved at least a draw, I saw the match and France was competitive. Greece in friendly with Poland was hard to beat, but we were playing with 'reserve squad', made from Ekstraklasa players and internationals from weaker teams Like Cionek. I personally don't think that Poland are that good, we just have good mentality now, we always had at least average european squad, great goalkeepers and good striker per 5 years (00-05 Zurawski, 06-10 Smolarek, 11-15 Lewandowski and Milik).
FM Assistant Researcher

Wales have been robbed by the referee there.

Should be ahead 1-0.

Elsewhere Kazakhstan lead Czech Republic 1-0 at half time and Italy 0-0 Malta at half time.
Holland 0-1 Iceland. If Czech Republic beat Kazakhstan then Holland will be in a bit of trouble in their group.
Bale \o/
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif -------- https://media.giphy.com/media/PdKTOwHgOASGY/giphy.gif -------- http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif
Wales have gone ahead in Cyprus.

No prizes for guessing who scored their goal.
Holland are now 4th in their group. 6 points behind Czech Republic and 8 behind Iceland.
Aye, Holland are fecked. If they don't beat Turkey away next then that'd pretty much be it I reckon.
http://i45.tinypic.com/35jcvmr.png
Holland are probably already fucked in regards to automatic qualification.

Third place up for grabs between them and Turkey now.
Keep forgetting about third being a play-off place! Not all hope lost for them then.
Wales can almost guarantee their qualification if they win on Saturday.
Wales can almost guarantee their qualification if they win on Saturday.

A win will guarantee qualification for Wales and a draw will all but guarantee it considering they'll be 5 points clear of Israel and their final game is at home against Andorra..
Keep forgetting about third being a play-off place! Not all hope lost for them then.

Only reason I'm hopeful Ireland aren't done yet. Hopefully Georgia can hold Scotland tomorrow and then they lose to Germany whilst we beat Gibraltar and Georgia. If we somehow nicked something against Germany and Poland and finished third we'll get Holland in the playoff or something
Wow, we actually won a game.
HT: Georgia 1-0 Scotland

Praying to god that it stays like that, but at the very least Georgia hold out for a draw.
What a result that is for Republic of Ireland.

Georgia

Now to get the job done against Gibraltar.
Ireland: Given, Christie, O'Shea, Clark, Hendrick, Hoolahan, McCarthy, Whelan, Brady, Keane, Walters
Substitutes: Forde, Coleman, Wilson, McGeady, Long, McClean, Meyler, Doyle, Ward, Quinn, Keogh, Randolph
Now to get the job done against Gibraltar.

Only 1-0 at HT - you're in no danger of not winning though, I'm sure!

Northern Ireland could do with winning against the Faroes, they've got a great chance of qualifying but would still be best to avoid any slip ups.
Login to post a comment

Login Register