Carroll.
15 years ago
3 years ago
Out today, hoping to pick it up by the weekend,if not then early next week. Looking forward to this actually.
VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
For PC - http://pesedit.com/forums/showthread.php?13574-PESEdit-com-2013-Patch-1-0-Released!-20-09-12
BR.
17 years ago
2 years ago
Got it in town earlier. Will play it tomorrow at some point hopefully. Heard mixed reviews on whether keepers are better or not, they better be!
VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
Arrived today but have only played a couple of matches due to the stupid cunt on Ebay that sent me a PS3 controller rather than an Xbox pad (for pc) ffs. Im absolutely shite with them so its hard to make a fair judgement until i can at least play it properly.

Great atmosphere in Champions League matches though, can't beat that entrance music. Should also have the Pesedit patch a little later, took ages to download due to them for some reason always hosting their files on possibly the worst hosting sites possible.
Crane
14 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
By VP. | Permalink | On 21 September 2012 - 18:59 PM
Arrived today but have only played a couple of matches due to the stupid cunt on Ebay that sent me a PS3 controller rather than an Xbox pad (for pc) ffs. Im absolutely shite with them so its hard to make a fair judgement until i can at least play it properly.

Great atmosphere in Champions League matches though, can't beat that entrance music. Should also have the Pesedit patch a little later, took ages to download due to them for some reason always hosting their files on possibly the worst hosting sites possible.

Warned you. They do it because they get paid a tiny bit for every download I think, and probably get a tiny bit for people who sign up to the premium thing on the download site. The moderators are a bit cuntish on their forums as well. It normally is the best patch though.
VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
Dutton
17 years ago
1 month ago
Can you use the PESEDIT patch for PS3 too or is it just PC?
VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
By Dutton | Permalink | On 22 September 2012 - 12:51 PM
Can you use the PESEDIT patch for PS3 too or is it just PC?

Don't think so but you can as it comes with an actual installer, but just have a look around the net for PES 2013 ps3 option files. More will become available over time and they also get better too.

I could only find one after a quick look http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?p=1971658
Juan Mata
12 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
Played PES 2013 yesterday for 8 hours with Chelsea. Beat Fulham 8-1 on Superstar level. I'm playing on 25 minutes.
Dutton
17 years ago
1 month ago
By VP. | Permalink | On 22 September 2012 - 13:28 PM
Don't think so but you can as it comes with an actual installer, but just have a look around the net for PES 2013 ps3 option files. More will become available over time and they also get better too.

I could only find one after a quick look http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?p=1971658

Ok cheers

Can't do the bloody nutmeg shot in training, pissing me off.
Carroll.
15 years ago
3 years ago
By Dutton | Permalink | On 22 September 2012 - 16:57 PM
Ok cheers

Can't do the bloody nutmeg shot in training, pissing me off.

Kept trying that on the demo and never came off
Jason
17 years ago
1 month ago
Shooting is awful (yes i keep saying it.)
Oba
16 years ago
5 days ago
Been playing this the last couple days and it's decent. Definitely can see me playing this more than FIFA this year, but it annoys me they still haven't obtained more English licenses, meaning I'll use FIFA to play EPL/Bundesliga games.

Shooting is better than everyone is making out, don't have a problem with it. CPU seems a bit one-dimensional, however, and that has ruined it a bit. They've also removed the 'league' option which has infuriated me, playing a La Liga season with every stadium being in the game would have been brilliant.
Juan Mata
12 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
It's too easy sometimes to beat your opponent. I did beat Arsenal 9-7, on Superstar level also lost only one game and that was against Swansea.
VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
Gotta love ML, Chelsea have signed Johan Cruyff and Tottenham got Marco Van Basten
jumberto
16 years ago
1 week ago
By VP. | Permalink | On 23 September 2012 - 21:03 PM
Gotta love ML, Chelsea have signed Johan Cruyff and Tottenham got Marco Van Basten

I downloaded a patch years ago that replaced all the classic players with wonderkids, much better that way.
Oba
16 years ago
5 days ago
Downloaded an option file for 360 with updated emblems and kits for Premier League teams and the game instantly feels better. Going to crack on with a Master League with Newcastle soon.
Juan Mata
12 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
I need a challange in ML. Any team to recommend guys? It must be very hard challange
jumberto
16 years ago
1 week ago
By Juan Mata | Permalink | On 24 September 2012 - 20:44 PM
I need a challange in ML. Any team to recommend guys? It must be very hard challange

Liverpool?
Juan Mata
12 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
By jumberto | Permalink | On 24 September 2012 - 20:53 PM
Liverpool?

Well Liverpool would be first choice but I hat Liverpool, so no thank you

Suarez look like Mexican Narco-Cartel druglord
Dutton
17 years ago
1 month ago
I've decided that I don't like it. It was good for a change and a pissabout but even just trying out the FIFA demo its still far ahead.

Gonna trade it in for one of the 99p deals GAME do hopefully.
VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
I don't really like it either, its the way the ball moves more than anything, like playing with one of those 99p plastic balls that every petrol garage used to have outside in a big metal basket.
Jan.
17 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
Going from what you guys sayd, and also on other forums - the full game doesn't play as well as the demo.. exact same thing happened last year. A shame tbh. Will get it for Christmas, or wait till it's a wee bit cheaper now.
VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
Just sold mine on Ebay
Oba
16 years ago
5 days ago
I'm still enjoying it. It's different to FIFA in a less arcadey way, don't have a problem with shooting or passing.

Regardless, I'll be picking up FIFA soon because all my friends play that and I want friends.
VP.
13 years ago
1 week ago
FIFA is head and shoulders above PES, i'd say the gap has actually gotten greater. I'll certainly never be buying the game again as every year i get my hopes up, but simply end up wasting my money ffs.
Oba
16 years ago
5 days ago
What is it that makes FIFA such a draw to the majority? I've got both games and PES seems a lot more realistic. It's slower paced, the lighting is more like a proper match, tactically you have to do more than just stick 11 men on the pitch and for me it is more of a challenge.

I guess the way EA advertise the game to the masses is what gets sales, it's certainly not 'head and shoulders' above if it's even above at all.
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
I was a die hard PES guy all throughout the PS2 era. I simply thought the games were better, and more entertaining than Fifa could ever hope to be.

But I can't for the life of me get into this current gen of PES games... and I do think Fifa is "head and shoulders" above it now.
The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
I was a die hard PES guy all throughout the PS2 era. I simply thought the games were better, and more entertaining than Fifa could ever hope to be.

But I can't for the life of me get into this current gen of PES games... and I do think Fifa is "head and shoulders" above it now.
DMT Abuse
11 years ago
7 years ago
PES was great - a mile ahead of FIFA, until they changed from PES 6 to PES 2008. That messed it all up. It ruined everything unique about PES.

But even then the offline mode was better than FIFA, as it incorporated more, and had UEFA CL/EL, so was quite realistic. But now FIFA have introduced this EAS Match Day, better Career Mode and Skill Games, PES is not even worth talking about anymore. Such a shame. If PES was good, then FIFA would be even better.

You'll need to Login to comment