Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 11 minutes ago
rusty666 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 232667 changes from 743 contributors.
5 hours ago
Gamrmike commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier, Championship, League One & Two & National new!) 3D'2019-20 Relink! (17/09/19)
6 hours ago
Robert Constantin commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 232633 changes from 743 contributors.
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 232592 changes from 743 contributors.
8 hours ago
DNZY commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 232379 changes from 743 contributors.
9 hours ago
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
9 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
9 hours ago
HRiddick added a download: Wealdstone Teampack
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 232373 changes from 742 contributors.
10 hours ago
AJA45 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
hjs commented on: No-ID Topic - NO REQUESTS
12 hours ago
bigmattb28 commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
12 hours ago
bigmattb28 commented on: Rebuild the Boro
12 hours ago
Dan commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
13 hours ago
kfnielsen commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now
13 hours ago
panzerM broke the record for FM2019 Most League Games Won in a Row with 31
13 hours ago
panzerM broke the record for FM2019 Most Manager of the Month Awards in a Season with 10
13 hours ago
panzerM broke the record for FM2019 Career Promotions with 7
13 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
14 hours ago
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
14 hours ago
Eric Portapotty commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
14 hours ago
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
15 hours ago
TheMinsterman commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
15 hours ago
TheMinsterman commented on: League Changes Thread
15 hours ago
Jaygaynon commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 New! (09/09/19)
Discussion
How good are your predictions

What time and date you you think we will recieve the FM 2015 beta

«This comment has been edited»
Ill start with, thursday the 23rd 5pm
It won't be released on a Thursday, it's going to be Friday 24th. I'm gonna say midday.
From what i believe, the last 2 beta versions were actually released on the Wednesday, which means it should be released some point today, now how good would that be
I would say this night... hopefully!!!
Ye ye ye, now your getting me very excited about possible release today crazycric
Just been in contact with Green Man Gaming, i can gladly say the Football Manager 2015 Beta will be released tommorrow
yir but proply at midnight
Just been in contact with Green Man Gaming, i can gladly say the Football Manager 2015 Beta will be released tommorrow

Thanks for this great news mate!
Just recieved my Beta key code, oh the suspense maybe it will be out 00.01
I got mine about 3 weeks ago, put it on steam just waiting for it to come available.

I'll guess that GMG are also guessing too. Every supplier has BETA codes for Steam, only SI really know when its coming out.

Even if i "pre-order" from GMG right now will i still get the beta?
Think somy friend, im sure it will tell you before you pre order
I got mine about 3 weeks ago, put it on steam just waiting for it to come available.

I'll guess that GMG are also guessing too. Every supplier has BETA codes for Steam, only SI really know when its coming out.

You never got yours 3 weeks ago, the betta codes werent even ready then
Aye, just read the product description
I just got an email from Green Man Gaming with a key, but Steam is telling me the game hasn't been released yet. So I now have FM2015 on my steam list, but it's not installed yet and I've got no beta access. Anyone have any more info on this?
Even if i "pre-order" from GMG right now will i still get the beta?

You'll still get the beta if you buy it next week.

I just got an email from Green Man Gaming with a key, but Steam is telling me the game hasn't been released yet. So I now have FM2015 on my steam list, but it's not installed yet and I've got no beta access. Anyone have any more info on this?

Its not out yet.
Does everyone's library look like this? Just activated my code from GMG
http://i.imgur.com/T8QNOzI.png
http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=kebukuci

Sign up guys GMG has already sent me my activation code and I got an email back from then saying the BETA will be live either by midnight tonight or shortly after don't miss out on the chance to have yours sent out early..
Seany boy 27
Does everyone's library look like this? Just activated my code from GMG
http://i.imgur.com/T8QNOzI.png

Yep, and I got it since yesterday (I received my code yesterday) so sad ..
Alright cheers
I have got a pre order with Green Man Gaming, i recieved my beta code but i never got an email saying that the beta will be live by midnight or just after, can you show us this email please so we can see it with our own eyes thank you
http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=kebukuci

Sign up guys GMG has already sent me my activation code and I got an email back from then saying the BETA will be live either by midnight tonight or shortly after don't miss out on the chance to have yours sent out early..

I've had the BETA key for 3 weeks mate, it means nothing.

You won't get the game until SI give Steam the go-ahead.

I've Merged this post with the current BETA discussion thread, too.

How quickly do GMG send out the codes?
I will be very surprised if its out before Friday and as said above, only SI know the release date of the beta, no other companies such as GMG will have been told I doubt.
New save coming for FM20...:- Heartbreak, misery, but hope on the horizon... https://i.imgur.com/vyxFXJL.png?1
I'd say it would be more likely to come Friday.
Just got a tweet back from Miles, he has said he will know by 8pm tommorrow if the game will be released tommorrow so sleep tight guys and fingers crossed
Just got a tweet back from Miles, he has said he will know by 8pm tommorrow if the game will be released tommorrow so sleep tight guys and fingers crossed

I only wonder, why send those beta keys days ahead of actual beta release? I mean I guess it does well in terms of marketing whatever, but otherwise drives fans mad in anticipation and devs annoyed at constant questions.
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 08 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×