Jason
17 years ago
2 months ago
Keep all the discussions, regarding bugs or errors in this forum and I'll pass them onto SI.

I like the new skin layout, and the game feels a lot snappier and faster, match mode is so much better than any other versions of FM. Its a very good BETA tbf.
Crane
14 years ago
4 days ago
Premium
So people don't repeat what SI know:

These are just some, but not all of the known issues with the FM15 Pre Release BETA:

Stability

There are some issues with Mac OS 10.6.8
We still need to do some further optimisation on the Match and User Interface

User Interface

- This still needs to be polished in places

Match

- Poor goalkeeping, particularly at lower levels - sometimes leading to unusually high scores
- Too many poor back-passes leading to goals
- There are too many goals from direct free-kicks
- There are too many own goals, or incorrectly-awarded own goals
- Players occasionally control the ball with their head in unrealistic situations
- Some animations will require further polish – particularly with regards to 'skating'
- Some skin tones currently appear lighter than intended due to a lighting issue
- The touchline team talk options need some tweaking

AI

- Balancing is ongoing to the AI managers' transfers and squad building
- Balancing is ongoing to managerial appointments
- Balancing is ongoing to user job interviews and job offers
- Some players become unhappy too quickly (and some are too easy to talk around)
- There are some graphical issues on the conversation history screen
- Users can currently make only one board request per day
- There is missing information on transfer window round-up news in some situations
- AI managers occasionally give contradictory opinions about penalty decisions to the press
VP.
13 years ago
4 weeks ago
Every time i start the game i get an error saying that the 'SI Audio Sound System Failed To Initialize'.
pottersmad
14 years ago
11 hours ago
Premium
Ad boards pack don't work everything else does
Desmond36
16 years ago
1 day ago
The Tactics screen it's alot harder too just put players you want in the spots you want.

Why is there a drop down menu for a position? This is football manager not "I'll help you out on the first time you play a game manager".
MCMXC
16 years ago
1 week ago
Im liking it so far, but not sure if its my computer or not but i find the 100% view too small to read and the 125% too large, wishing there was somewhere inbetween
NiceLad
17 years ago
8 hours ago
Love the search bar, skins actually nice as well for a change
The Kraken
12 years ago
9 years ago
where is the staff responsibilities on fm15 beta?
Jason
17 years ago
2 months ago
Ad boards pack don't work everything else does

SI don't support user content that you download from here.

where is the staff responsibilities on fm15 beta?

Staff > Responsibilities
crazycric
12 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
Players' attributes don't appear at all for me... quite annoying!
For those who would have the same problem, I found the solution: choose zoom at 95%...
zulu9812
12 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
I'm not a fan of the tactics screen. The player roles aren't displayed on the formation screen. You have to click on the position and it brings up a side screen. So you can't tell at-a-glance.
Tooj
11 years ago
6 months ago
Premium
I really like the new layout and the tactics screen as well, especially the new OI bit.

Although did notice my GK just ignored all of my short passing instructions and kept on lumping it long. *sighs*
StewartyMac
17 years ago
4 days ago
Although did notice my GK just ignored all of my short passing instructions and kept on lumping it long. *sighs*

Was he under pressure? There's a new addition to the match engine this year where both you and the opposition can tell your forward players to put pressure on the keeper so he can't distribute it short. Could be that.

As for the game itself, although much of the UI is an improvement, the tactics screen and the ingame quick sub screen is a complete disaster. FM14 had that part of the game nailed perfectly, why they had to change it to something so utterly cumbersome is beyond me, it's putting me off the entire game, which is a shame, as most of the rest of it has been spot on so far.
Filipe Teixeira
11 years ago
9 years ago
Everyone had a problem with 3D star evaluation system? I have a geforce gt635m 2gb and i only got 1,5 stars =O plz help me...something is wrong
tongey
14 years ago
1 month ago
Does anyone know what the black boxes around certain items are?

i.e the ones around the players shirts on the picture below?

It's bugging me and would love to know how to change this?

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/YaHPNKyzHT7SfJHzXFGC2TImtsmUxWkqq1xRALgr.png
The Kraken
12 years ago
9 years ago
2d classic pitch is crap !!!
Crane
14 years ago
4 days ago
Premium
Does anyone know what the black boxes around certain items are?

i.e the ones around the players shirts on the picture below?

It's bugging me and would love to know how to change this?

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/YaHPNKyzHT7SfJHzXFGC2TImtsmUxWkqq1xRALgr.png

Change your interface rendering mode (or something like that) in the preferences.
Nichols
13 years ago
1 year ago
Premium
It's not possible to ask the board to allow extra coaches.
Matt
17 years ago
1 week ago
Anybody playing on a Retina Macbook? Have they made any improvements on this since last year?

Still unsure if i wanna pick it up...
RhylFCKiko
12 years ago
1 month ago
I'm assuming the keeper issues contribute to my Rhyl side conceding 4-5 on average per game?
Jason
17 years ago
2 months ago
I'm assuming the keeper issues contribute to my Rhyl side conceding 4-5 on average per game?

Probably a mixture of crap defending aswel.
JTF1987
17 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
The navigator sidebar should be icon only by default, and expanded when hovering over. The bar has taken a lot of screen space.
Jason
17 years ago
2 months ago
The navigator sidebar should be icon only by default, and expanded when hovering over. The bar has taken a lot of screen space.

What resolution do you run?
JTF1987
17 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
What resolution do you run?

It's 1366x768
KEZ_7
17 years ago
2 weeks ago
When you highlight a number of players on your shortlist and make an enquiry about them all, your responses come back as rejected but all from 1 club. Example:

Player 1 - Blackburn
Player 2 - Arsenal
Player 3 - Hull

If you highlight them all and enquire about them your news will come back with:

Blackburn unwilling to sell Player 1
Blackburn unwilling to sell Player 2
Blackburn unwilling to sell Player 3

No sure if someone could recreate this to test it wasn't just a one off for myself?
Jason
17 years ago
2 months ago
When you highlight a number of players on your shortlist and make an enquiry about them all, your responses come back as rejected but all from 1 club. Example:

Player 1 - Blackburn
Player 2 - Arsenal
Player 3 - Hull

If you highlight them all and enquire about them your news will come back with:

Blackburn unwilling to sell Player 1
Blackburn unwilling to sell Player 2
Blackburn unwilling to sell Player 3

No sure if someone could recreate this to test it wasn't just a one off for myself?

Just checked. I get the same. Will report that to SI.
pingas
14 years ago
3 days ago
2d classic pitch is crap !!!

fully agree , really really bad. Hope they will improve it in the next two weeks
pottersmad
14 years ago
11 hours ago
Premium
Does anyone know if we will be able to use the ad boards from on here in FM15
Jason
17 years ago
2 months ago
Does anyone know if we will be able to use the ad boards from on here in FM15

Mine seem to be working.
pottersmad
14 years ago
11 hours ago
Premium
Mine seem to be working.

Did you do anything to get them to work.The one's in my game are just the default ones

You'll need to Login to comment