Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 14 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 510580 changes from 918 contributors.
16 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 315015 changes from 983 contributors.
17 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 72728 changes from 297 contributors.
42 minutes ago
Briightmoree99 commented on: The Italian Cod
55 minutes ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
55 minutes ago
1 hour ago
mons commented on: Personal Assistant Face (Female)
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 510535 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314970 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 72661 changes from 297 contributors.
1 hour ago
Vawkes commented on: Personal Assistant Face (Female)
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
ovidiu10 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
ovidiu10 added a download: Romania U21 NT Mixpack
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
sirfrosinone commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 510476 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314899 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 72513 changes from 297 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 510464 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314880 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 72455 changes from 297 contributors.
3 hours ago
Golden FM added a video: Regen Rovers | Episode 111 - The Start of Season 13! | Football Manager 2019
3 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
3 hours ago
mons commented on: Personal Assistant Face (Female)
4 hours ago
DadInk commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
DadInk added a download: Ukrainian Premier League Mixpack
5 hours ago
Liu Song commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
8 hours ago
Weiry commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
Discussion
Hello guys..So i downloaded some logo and facepacks and they worked right at my "c" disk but then i had no free mb so i moved the whole football manager and steam folders at my "D" disk..And from then i can't play with any logo or facepack..I installed so many and nothing works..I do every move right so im a bit confused..if anyone of you knows or imagines a solution bring it up..Thanks
should be this -

C:\Users\[name]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\graphics\logos
C:\Users\[name]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\graphics\facepacks

then reload skin.

«This comment has been edited»
SS'09-19 Kits Thread -------------------------- 3D'10-19 Kits Thread
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/v147/newphoto/4/3d0a90e5-514a-4e8e-b9da-e3426e3a9f8f-original.png?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds
As I said I moved everything at the D disk..Is this the problem?
no....shoud be C:

D: wont working ...why you moved to D: ?!
SS'09-19 Kits Thread -------------------------- 3D'10-19 Kits Thread
https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/v147/newphoto/4/3d0a90e5-514a-4e8e-b9da-e3426e3a9f8f-original.png?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds
You need to change your user data location in the game preferences.
Hi guys! I need your help! If I cut all the logos the NYFC already has it... Where is this file? Because it's too big, and I want to use the downloaded good one! Thanks a lot!
I have a issue with logos someone may be able to help with? I personally despise the national flags in fm- in recent versions it hasn't been too difficult to put this right by downloading a complete logo megapack. But in fm 15 I've tried everything and I just cant get the logos to replace the national flags. However the national logo does display on the 'team summary' section. Can anybody help?
If they are flags from a logopack then all you need to do is go into the flag folder
Documents\Sports Interactive\football manager 2015\graphics\pictures\flags
and rename the config in the large folder (eg config_bak)- reload the skin and logos should display.
Login to post a comment

Login Register